- Around 8 Years of extensive experience as a Java/J2EE Technology & Open Source Technologies with solid understanding of database designing, development and installation of different modules.
- Professional understanding of System development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis Design, Development and Testing.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, Require.js, node.js, angular.js, Ext.js, Responsive design.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Espresso, TextMate, Sublime Text2 and Microsoft Expression Web.
- Used SVN, GIT HUB for version control and ClearQuest for bug fixing.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Creative Knowledge in Art creation, modification and conversion- Logos, print media, web page and software interface design using Photoshop, Adobe Flash and Illustrator.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Netbeans, XAMPP, Notepad++, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Sound knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Strong experience in writing and updating the technical documents on daily basis with the changes made to the existing environment on daily basis.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self Motivated, Self-Starter, and Team Player, can work with minimal supervision. Effective Communication, Organizational and Time management skills.
- Familiarity with concepts of Core Java, MVC, XML and SQL
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublimetext
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing(spring tool suite)
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools(wire frame): Adobe Illustrator CS3(basic idea on wire frame and visual design)
Debugging Tools: Firebug, BugZilla, (internet explorer)
Databases: PL/SQL(oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Linux, Unix, MAC OS X
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed, developed and exposed Restful APIs' to implement interfaces with different clients.
- Transformed monolithic applications to Micro services using Spring Boot.
- Written testcases for APIs' using Junit, Mockito and Cucumber.
- Implemented Ribbon andNetflixHystrix for Load Balancing, Fall - back Mechanisms.
- Designed CI/CD pipeline for ART and created Jenkins jobs for different roles within the ART.
- Created Gateway endpoints for new Restful APIs' such that clients won't get affected with code changes.
- Deployed microservices in PCF and deployed PCF into Microsoft Azure.
- Involved in gathering requirements, deriving functional requirements and system requirements from the Business Requirements.
- For exchanging the text and communication with web service JSON is used extensively
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate
- Experience in writing PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and Complex SQL's
- Implemented RESTFULWeb Services
- Used JAX-RS servlet to implement the restful web services.
- Played role of senior developer using hibernate framework to generate custom report and to improve the performance of query.
- Implemented Collection Framework and used the Thread, I/O functionalities for meeting access.
- Used Hibernate for database and to manage Transactions.
- Hibernate as an ORM tool for OR mappings and configured hibernate.cfg.xmland hibernate.hbm.xml files to create the connection pool.
- Hibernate Persistence Strategy is used for database operations and Developed Hibernate as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Define data transfer process through asynchronous web service using REST (HTTP)
- Tested the Restful Services using Webpage by using XML and JSON format
- Extensively used JUnit for Unit Testing
- Written SQL queries for performance improvement and refactored the queries for business reporting for different database such as Microsoft SQL, Oracledata at enterprise level
- Integration with the J2EE Services layer of Unity Platform, using Spring application context
- Introduced the Spring based architecture for the newly designed UI Infrastructure services to interact with the legacy services
- Maven is used to download the Java Plug-in for developing the applications
- Worked with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and deployed application in Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) cloud services.
- Extensively used Eclipse 3.2 with Debugging and Development
- Managed Source Control and Version Control using CVS
- Used AngularJS for directives, filters and DOM manipulations.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making different application smaller and independent.
- Deployed the project in the WebLogic Application server
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Actively participated in Object Oriented Analysis Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Implemented J2EEDesignpatterns like Data Access Objects, Business Objects and JavaDesign Patterns like Singleton.
- Extensive use of struts framework.
- Used JSP and Servlets, EJBs on server side.
- Major contributor in migration of application code from legacy to Spring MVC, hibernate and Web services - based architecture implementing design patterns like DAO, DTO, Front Controller, Factory, Singleton etc.
- Implemented separate controller for each screen using Spring MVC components and created helper class to navigate into different layers.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, JPA annotation. Configured and implemented Spring Application Context to instantiate all bean classes in Spring MVC framework.
- Worked on jQuery for user interface interactions, effects and themes built on top of the jQuery Java Scripts.
- Created web applications prototype using Angular JS, Node JS
- Used Oracle 10g as the back-end database to store the data.
- Worked on AngularJS custom directives and implemented class level, element level and attribute level directives.
- Executed Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Used SQL for validating the data in Oracle 10g database tables.
- SOAP service created with top down approach using Apache Axis2 framework, with marshaling and unmarshaling and producing WSDL file.
- Dependency injection using Factory Design Pattern and Spring IOC.
- Using Spring Batch and JPA and implemented services to do backend processing in Financial Domain.
- Exposed and implemented top-down and bottom-up SOAP web services.
- Used SQL and JPQL to query Oracle database.
- Used Toad Oracle to access database and run queries.
- Coded JUnits to test the code using Easy Mock and dbUnit.
- API testing using SOAP UI tool.
- Configured Log4j tool to log the entire application.
Environment: JDK, UML, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, JPA, EXT JS, React JS, XML Schemas, Bootstrap, Web Services (SOAP), angular JS, node JS, JMS, Maven, ANT, Log4J, JUnit, Unix
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating JSF with Hibernate and spring frameworks
- Composing the application classes as Spring Beans using Spring IOC/Dependency Injection
- Developed various java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for ORM
- Used MVC design pattern for designing application, JSP and CSS3 as the view component
- Modified log4j for logging and debugging
- Development and Debugging was done using Eclipse IDE
- Implemented the application specific Web services to transfer data in real - time by utilizing WSDL, REST and JMS technologies
- Prepared Unit and integrationtest cases using JUnit
- Developed as whole application using Spring Modules following MVC design pattern
- Implemented spring as a web framework and Hibernate as database ORM framework
- Designed, coded and configured server side J2EE components like JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, Java Mail API, XML
- Developed DAO interfaces & implementations for database related operations using Spring DAO support
- Implemented Web services to propagate information about orders to next Level partners using RESTful Web services
- Deployed applications on JBoss 7.5ApplicationServer
- Test cases have been written by using JUnit framework
- Configured AWS Cloud Watch to monitor AWS resources as well as application and troubleshoot AWS EC2 status check including System Status check and Instance Status check alerts.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is completed and for mailing administrator of any system related problems
- Involved in developing SQL and Stored procedures with the databases Oracle
- Developed and consumed SOAP Web services using JAX-WS
- Implement web service components using Apache CXF framework
- Developed Web Services (SOAP) via WSDL, XML and XSLT for transferring data between different applications
- Involved in producing & consuming SOAP based & Restful web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAUP UI etc
- Connected applications together and enabled them to exchange data using Mule ESB
- Object Relational Mapping is implemented using Hibernate 3.0
- XML Transformations where done using XML, XSL, XSLT, and XPATH
- Used MAVEN to build the project into WAR and EAR files and SVN for version controlling
Environment: Java, J2eeWebLogic Server, Sybase Adaptive Server, Agile, Spring-Core, Spring-JDBC, Spring-JMS, JMS, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPath, Apache Camel, CXF, Maven, SOAP-UI, Eclipse, DOORS, HP-ALM, IBM Rational ClearCase, Mule
Sr. Java UI Developer
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Involved in overall system's support and maintenance services such as defect fixing, future enhancements, testing and documentation
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and testing phases.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating JSF with Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Designed User Interface using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and XML
- Used JNDI to perform lookup services for the various components of the system
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different transactions such as bill payments to the service providers
- Developed deployment descriptors for the EJB have to deploy on Web Sphere Application Server
- Experience using AWS for hosting virtual instances and handling scalability
- Prepare and execute AWS Cloud Formation JSON template to provision infrastructure on AWS Cloud for American Family Insurance pre - prod and prod environments
- Built RESTAPI end-points for various concepts
- Developed code for handling bean s in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations
- Data Access layer (DAO) development using Hibernate to communicate with Oracle
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Developed application business components and configured beans using Spring IOC
- Developed presentation layer using Spring MVC and used annotation based mapping to map the JSP post backs to the controller methods
- Extensively used DAO design pattern, including mapping DAO objects, configuration file and classes to interact with the Sybase database
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and change management, and SVN for design document control
- Generated POJO classes and Hibernate mapping files using Reverse Engineering
- Developed DAO classes using Hibernate Template from spring with Hibernate API
- Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Spring MVC
- Involved the CRUD operations
- Used Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver
- Implemented Multithread concepts in java classes to avoid deadlocking
- Developed test cases and performed as a unit test using JUnit Framework
- Involved in Production Support. Solved many production issues based on priority
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSPTag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP, JSTL tags, HTML and CSS
- Design and develop point of sale features enhancements
- Design test plans and test cases for point of sales applications
- Perform code reviews for the point of sale application
Environment: Java, EJB 2.0, Springs, Struts, JSP, JSTL, Hibernate, spring, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), XML, Web logic 10.3, Ant 1.6, JUnit, Toad, Oracle 9i, Rational Clear case
Jr. Java/Web Developer
- Analyzed project requirements gathered by business analysts to understand the scope of the project
- Responsible for developing the Web driven code for the Selenium commands using Core Java
- Implemented navigation logic, form validation, filtering and client - server communication using Angular JS
- Involved in developing the user interface using JQuery and Java Server Faces
- Developed highly interactive web screens using JSF
- Designed and implemented RestAPIs to establish connections with various vendor websites
- Tested the Restful Services using Webpage by using XML and JSON format
- Created & maintained the configuration of the SpringFramework's IoC container
- Extensively used Hibernate for data retrieval from the database using various querying techniques
- Interacted with the database team using JDBC
- Wrote Python scripts to connect to Database, parse JSON files& load data into the database.
- Extensively developed stored procedures and triggers using SQL
- Performed testing using JUnit and tested various test cases using Selenium and also on service providers like SausLabs and BrowserStack
Environment: Spring MVC, Agile, Core Java/ J2EE, Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Hibernate, Servlets, Struts, EJB, JDBC, JMS, JBoss, RESTful service, Eclipse IDE, Oracle, SQL, HTML5, CSS3. s: Will be provided upon request.