- Around 6 Years of progressive experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements analysis, applications design, development, Integration, maintenance and testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Experience with NgRxas a state management with Redux pattern, and NgRx Effects to define abetter and more robust application architecture.
- Expertise in Single Page Applications development (SPA) using AngularJS, React and Angular.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Expertise in Responsive Web Design techniques with excellent Design skills for all form factors.
- Worked on making Webpages accessible (ADA) compliant by meeting WCAG 508 standards and tested it with screen readers like NVDA, JAWS etc.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3
- Experience using Grunt for Front End Task Runner, also using Yeoman, BOWER, and NPM.
- Experience in implementation of user-centered design (UCD) methodology.
- Proficient in analyzing wires and comps, understanding requirements and developing rich user interface applications using TDD (Test driven development).
- Experience in development of DB components (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, queries constraints - CRUD) in Oracle, SQL Server, NoSQL databases.
- Managed the code versioning and releases versioning through Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT.
- Experience with Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, Bootstrap, AJAX, jQuery, Bower, Grunt, Gulp, LESS, SASS, JSON, NGRX
Frameworks: Angular, Angular.JS, EXT.JS, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, D3.JS
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD
Debugging Tools/Testing: Firebug, Bugzilla, W3c validator, IE Tester, Jasmine, Karma
Build Tools/Repository: GIT, TFS, SVN, Jenkins
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
Oracle, MongoDB, SQL Server, MS: Access, MySQL
GUI editors: JS Fiddle, Sublime Text, Web Storm. VS Enterprise/Code
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Sr. UI / UX Developer
- Developed front-end application using component-based Architecture in Angular, Knockout frameworks for the reservations and computer systems.
- Used NgRx extensions and RxJS and Organized state management with reducers, actionsand side.
- Implement the new Manage Reservations feature within the application using Angular6 code with TypeScript and Angular CLI, Visual Studio Code IDE and helping other teams in migration process.
- Researches and implements new technologies to enhance current processes, security, and performance
- Key Role in development of seats Micro-service for the Application.
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements.
- Responsible for the design of the Agent Experience product line and manages team of UI/UX developer and design professionals.
- Maintains and enhances existing enterprise services, applications, and platforms using domain driven design and test-driven development.
- Contributed to the team's goal of successful completion of software development projects.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) and Gulp for Task Automation.
- Convert the features into User Stories to track in an Agile Kanban board living on GitHub.
- Generate Unit Tests for all the code with testing framework Karma/Jasmine that is delivered to the team.
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Responsible for the re-design of existing application and maintenance of New Platform.
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Created a CSS framework for using a 12-column grid preferred by the designers as well as implementing parts of Object-Oriented CSS to cut down on repetitive code.
- Built Presentation templates, design, and diagrams to illustrate the marketing materials.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing and implementing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Involved in an AGILE based approach to UI Development, completed defined user stories in rally successfully and fixed defects in HPQC.
Confidential - Denver, CO
- Used Bootstrap, RESTful, AWS, AngularJS, JSP and SPRING MVC on the front-end for registering a new customer and configured it to connect to database using Hibernate.
- Worked with D3.js in various levels of projects which brings data to life using HTML, SVG, and CSS.
- Develop consumer-based features and applications using HTML and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Rewrite existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data, track and monitor project status in JIRA (Agile).
- Involved in running the browser and grunt components and writing the scripting using Node.js.
- Used AJAX to request JSON data through third party REST APIs to acquire products data from server and display it.
- Developed the code using LESS framework, which in turn would generate plain CSS for the dynamic pages.
- Developed various commands and helper classes using core Java with multi-threaded concepts and MVC design patterns.
- Build data visualizations to monitor file server load, web server speeds, data processing using D3Js, jQuery, MySQL.
- Used GIT version control system to pull, push, commit and raise pull requests from developed code.
- Implemented mock services in Node.js with the help of modules using Express.JS.
- Implemented bottle micro-framework with REST API and MongoDB (NoSQL) as back end database.
- Involved in the development of pages using Bootstrap framework.
- Used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM to create interactive web applications and auto-complete form validations.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Involved in designing and developing enhancements per business requirements with respect to front end JSP development using Struts.
- Utilized the mail merge techniques in MS Word for time reduction in sending certificates
- Involved in documentation, review, analysis and fixed postproduction issues.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
- Understanding the customer requirements, mapping them to functional requirements and creating Requirement Specifications.
- Developed web pages to display the account transactions and
- Application UI creation using CSS and web standards improving application usability always meeting tight deadlines
- Responsible for the configuration of Strutsweb-based application using struts-config.xml and web.xml
- Modified Struts configuration files as per application requirements and developed Web services for non-java clients to obtain user information details pertaining to that account using JSP, DHTML, Spring Web Flow and CSS.