- 8+ years of extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ), which includes User Interaction,, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment using java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experiences in UI Development, Web UI analysis , Responsive design, coding, unit testing, implementation and Support working with various projects.
- Experienced in the functional usage of business applications using WebLogic, Web Sphere, IBM WebSphere Application and Portal Server ( WAS/WPS), JBoss and Tomcat .
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control and production support.
- Extensive knowledge in developing end - to-end applications using MEAN stack technologies NodeJs , Ember.js, Angular.js/2 and Mongo DB.
- Good knowledge of new features of Java 8 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop.
- Experience in working with cutting edge front-end technologies/frame work and libraries like jQuery , Prototype, DHTML, JSON, DOM, CSS, XML, AJAX.
- Experience in building enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JDBC, JMS) and XML.
- Experienced in using IDEs such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD, and Net Beans .
- Extensively worked on Java, J2EE Technologies like, Spring, Struts, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, XML, RMI, WebSphere, Tomcat, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, etc.
- Experience working with web services using SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, REST and implementation using Spring REST
- Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) or MVW architecture for developing applications using JSP, Servlets.
- Excellent experience in Restful Web services and Big Web service development and consumption using ( JAX-RS and JAX-WS )
- Expertise in configuring version controls like CVS, SVN, Clear Case and VSS.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model ( DOM ) and DOM Functions.
- Experience of responsive web design ( RWD ) using CSS3 media queries and using Bootstrap framework .
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control ( SVN ) andGitHub.
- Involved in use of Angular 2 technologies to include LESS, SASS and additional technologies to ensure current migration from Angular JS 1.6 to Angular 2.0 .
- Experienced in React JS and working with Redux architecture with Webpack& babel-polyfill environment.
- Experience using React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used Node JS for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like MySQL .
- Hands on experience in UML Modeling using Rational Rose, UMLet .
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS (2.1/3 ) and with the help of tags as per W3C standards.
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Notepad++, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, SublimeText, WebStorm 9, Atom, EditPlus , JIRA .
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Experienced in working in Agile environment and participating in Scrum sessions ( TDD Test Driven Development)
- Ability to write well-documented, well-commented, clear and maintainable efficient code for web development.
- Excellent work experience with Version Control Tools such as CVS , Rational ClearCase, SVN and GitHub
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies.
TOOLS: AND TECHNOLOGIES:
IDE: Visual studio, visual code, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Text Wrangler and Notepad++, Sublime Text, HTTP web server, Apache Tomcat server 7.0.63, Sublime, VScode, and Bracket.
Frameworks: MS Ext JS 3.0, Backbone.js, AngularJS 1.4, Angular 2/4 Node JS, React JS, Redux, ES6, Typescript, Bootstrap, Jasmine, Karma, Grunt/Gulp, Mocha,Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Apache Struts/2, WebWork, GWT.
Version Control: Perforce, CVS, SVN, Github.
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing.
Application Servers: Apache, Web logic, Web Sphere, Tom Cat, JBoss, HTTP webserver Sun java System Web Server, Glassfish, Netscape Enterprise Server.
Defect tracking tools: JIRA, Test Director, Quality Center, Rational Clear Quest
Operating Systems: Linux,, UNIX/LINUX, Windows and Mac.
Miscellaneous: Adobe Photoshop, Gimp, servlets, MS Office, Jira, Firebug, Chrome Developer Tool, Windows Movie Maker.
Other Technologies: Karma, Jasmine, Web pack, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Protractor, Mocha, Agile methodologies, Jenkins, LESS, SASS.
Data Bases: PL/SQL, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c.
ORM: Hibernate, MyBatis, Java Data Objects, Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)
Confidential, Deerwood, MaryLand
- Closely worked with business system analysts to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules are built.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive ( UI ) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, CSS3 and ReactJS.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Maintained and provided technical support for assessment frontend and assessment engine projects using Java 8, Spring, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC , and Hibernate .
- Implemented Angular app with CRUD features utilizing all concepts of Angular 4 i.e. Data binding , Components, Directives, in-built and user-defined directives, Routing, Observables, Forms, Pipes, Services with Dependency Injection.
- Used XML Web services which implement the SOAP protocol for transferring data between different applications.
- Worked on Spring IOC, Spring Boot, JMS and Hibernate .
- Created Responsive Design (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5&CSS3.
- Used GIT repository for software configuration management and version control.
- Used AJAX and angular promises to make API calls.
- Involved in setting up configuring the testing environment with Eclipse, Junit, and Selenium RC and Selenium Java client driver.
- Configured and deployed the web application using WebLogic Application Server .
- Used Eclipse to develop source code and debug the application
- Worked on unit testing the application using Jasmine, Karma.
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Developed services with Angular 2 - injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Involved in developing and maintaining services-based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and spring MVC Framework .
- Created custom filters using Angular 2.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms from Angular 2 framework .
- Collaborated with designers to create responsive Single Page Applications ( SPA ) on with Angular 4Routing .
- Maintaining Parent and child elements by using State and Props in React JS.
- Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model ( DOM ) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Experienced in working with redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Configured and deployed the web application using WebLogic Application Server.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Redux , Animations and Flux concept .
- Pleasant Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, concepts.
- Wrote services to store data and retrieve user data from MongoDB for the application.
- Used GIT for version control and Source Tree to facilitate it and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used Node JS to run ES6 and Webpack tasks to build properly the project.
- Involved in many requirement gathering discussions and closely worked with business as an SME .
- Created stubbed JSON files ahead to determine Java engineers the structure for the form.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Developed the UI, layout and front-end programming ( HTML ) for web application that matches requirements.
- Coordinated project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and documented properly.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX .
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive ( UI ) web pages using web technologies like HTML , XHTML , CSS, Angular2 .
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Developed API back ends using Node.js to allocate access to data in MYSQL .
- Build responsive application using AngularJS, NodeJS . Application compatible with mobile devices and different web platforms and browser. Consumed different plugins and angular modules and providers.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- UI/Frontend using Angular , NodeJS, Web Pack, HTML5, CSS3 and GIT as the Version Control System.
- Consuming NodeJS Restful API services.
- Broad cast message using socket IO in NodeJS to underwriting department for validation.
- Involved in front-end development utilizing Java Script frameworks such as NodeJS and jQuery as well as front end technologies HTML5, CSS3, Ajax .
- Written AngularJS controllers and directives where the AJAX calls are made to the Backend to fetch the respective data for the template and the directive is linked to the template.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.
- Widely used optimization techniques in existing code.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, chrome and Safari) on both Windows and Mac .
- Tested/De-bugged on browser using Firebug
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Coded Java Script for page functionality and Light box plugins using JQUERY .
- Header component was developed in React, this component is being used for cross products.
- Done a POC while migrating from the basic html, j-query to ViewJS. But performance and the security made
Confidential, Dover, NH
- Developed responsive web application using MVC pattern .
- Worked closely with business-side clients to deliver attractive, easy-to- understand screens that appropriate reflected the company's fulfillment workflow.
- Developing Web pages by leveraging Angular JS Framework .
- Used Angular JS for creating Routes, Directives and Services, to create maintainable and testable single page application, implemented 2-way data binding and used ng-filters, ng-Watchers across the applications.
- Utilized the Dependency Injection mechanism for simpler way of managing the controllers and scopes.
- Used JQ Lite to provide all useful features and to avoid duplicating too much of jQuery .
- Involved in migrating the application using Redux.
- Used Angular Bootstrap to make the application user-friendly in the development of the Navigation bars, Tables, Sliders, Calendars etc.
- Used various tools like Grunt and Bower for developing the angular application.
- Implemented responsive web design using Media Queries and Bootstrap .
- Used Redux code as most time for writing functions
- Used services to read data from remote server using React.js
- Used React.js library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Implemented React.js Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Responsible for implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, AngularJS for all client-side UI Validation.
- Preferably Angular JS and React JS .
- Experience working with Lodash library for creating lightweight versions of functions and avoiding complicated loops.
- Worked on creating documents in Mongo DB .
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular2.
- Done proof of concept using Angular2 .
- Used Angular2 to create maintainable and testable single page application and Implemented 2-way data binding and used dependency injection whenever needed.
- Utilized protractor to control browsers and user actions.
- Used React -Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used Jasmine framework with Karma to write tests cases.
- Experience in developing web service applications using REST .
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Used GitHub as the distribution version control system.
- Write gulp & grunt tasks for sass compile, jshint/eslint, uglify, minify, Revisioning and automated tests.
- Good knowledge of JIRA for bug tracking track issues and communicate with other teams at various environments.
- Used Apache tomcat 8.0 for deploying some new applications.
- Involved in AGILE Methodology process which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
Confidential, Evansville, IN
JAVA / UI Developer
- Interacted with business system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the project.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- To render the back-end service calls to display data on front-end written the Ajax calls.
- Used chrome Debugger for testing and debugging the application under development.
- Responsible for the design of client websites right from the conceptualization stage.
- Used GIT HUB as version controller.
- Responsible to write unit test cases using Jasmine framework.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
Front End UI/Web Developer
- We have followed with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML .
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Responsible in gathering requirements with different customers and modified code as the customer needs.
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of the application.
- Created the UI Screens using HTML, DHTML, XML, Java Scripts, Ajax, jQuery Custom-tags, JSTL DOM Layout and CSS .
- Designed profile option bar with CSS, jQuery and HTML .
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework.
- Involved in validating fields using jQuery, AJAX and HTML.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Used Ajax for asynchronously exchanging small amount of data with the server behind the scenes and updating the JSP page.
- Involved in development and deployment using tomcat web server.
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client side events like quick search.
- Make use of jQuery plugins autocomplete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used jQuery template for markup.
- Designed GUI using HTML and JSP for dynamic page generation.
- Designed and implemented web-based software.