- Around 8 years of full stack development experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of web based, enterprise business applications using the JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in UI Design and Development using HTML5, CSS3 (SASS, LESS), Bootstrap and AJAX that follows W3C Web standards and successfully managing all facets of application development.
- Well understanding in implementing the features of ES6 like arrows, modules, block scoping, promises and enhanced object literals.
- Experienced in Angular JS, Backbone JS, Ember JS, Knockout JS, Ext JS for unique and customize front end app development and to achieve MVC design flow.
- Well experienced in developing applications using Jquery, React JS, Handlebar JS for view rendering and implementing React JS with Redux and Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Strong experience in developing Dynamic Single Page Application (SPA) using MEAN (Mongo, Express Angular and Node) full stack development tool kit.
- Expertise in using of Java Script build tools and task runners like Webpack for React and Angular 2.0/4.0, Grunt, Gulp for Angular 1.0, Browserify for packaging Node JS modules for browsers.
- Worked on UI testing with Karma, Jasmine, Protractor for Angular JS, Mocha and Chai for React JS and Backbone JS.
- Good knowledge on package manager tools such as NPM and Bower for dependency management.
- Worked extensively with JAVA 8 features like Stream API, Time API, Functional Interfaces Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Collection API.
- Have good knowledge on different databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL DB (Raven DB, Mongo DB and Cassandra, Couch DB, Redis, Dynamo DB) and good experience in writing stored procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL in JDBC, ODBC and in WebLogic server.
- Expertise to interact with relational databases using ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Spring Data, JPA, IBatis, MyBatis, Java Persistence API (JPA), Hibernate’s second level cache - Ehcache.
- Have experience using ODM frameworks to connect asynchronous environment with Mongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Experienced in configuring and deploying applications on different servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web logic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss.
- Worked with various frameworks in Spring such as Spring IOC, AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring JTA, Spring IO and Spring Security (Spring security, Site Minder).
- Developed and deployed Micro Services based applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Proficient in using Spring Data JPA that helped in creating automatic Data Access Objects (DAOs) at the compile time.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable, efficient web and enterprise applications using JSP, EJB, JNDI, JMS, Struts, JSF (Prime Faces).
- Developed multiple applications using Spring Community framework projects and used Spring and EJB containers to manage the bean life cycle.
- Developed projects with RESTful services (JAX-RS, Spring Boot), SOAP (JAX-WS, Apache CXF, WSDL, Apache Axis2) and automated the documentation using Swagger and WADL.
- Followed TDD approach, used Junit 4/3 for unit testing, along with used Mockito, powermock, EasyMock for stubbing the data and for Functional/Integration testing using SpringJunit4Runner and mockMvc.
- Developed self-contained, black box projects using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Good knowledge on providing authentication and authorization for web services using OIDC (Open ID Connect) on top of OAuth 2.0.
- Efficient in creating access tokens using JWT (JSON Web Token) to assert claims.
- Have good knowledge on XML language like SAX, XSD, DOM, XPath, DTD, JAXB, JAXP, XSL/XSLT.
- Experienced in handling message queues using JMS, Rabbit-MQ, IBM-MQ, Active-MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Experience in integration tools like Spring Integration, Mule ESB, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
- Building real-time dashboard applications for visualizing, analyzing and exploring data on Apache Web servers using Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana 4.0 (ELK), Splunk.
- Good knowledge in employing database caching strategies using Redis, MongoDB Elastic search.
- Hands on experience in implementation of PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) Paas (Platform as a Service) services such as Pivotal Application Service, Pivotal Container Service and Pivotal Functional Service to continuously deliver applications on to the cloud.
- Well experienced in using various AWS (Amazon Web Services) Iaas (Infrastructure As a Service) Components like EC2 for running applications on virtual machines, S3 and Glacier for storing and long term back up of data, EBS for persistent block level storage, Elastic Cache, Dynamo DB, SQS for message queueing, RDS for setting relational database in cloud and Lambda for server less program functions.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Azure (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through data centers.
- Better understanding of using Spring Cloud - Netflix OSS stack for microservices deployment and auto configurations like Ribbon (client-side Load Balancer), Hystrix (latency and fault tolerance library), Zuul (gate way for routing, monitoring, security) with Eureka service registry and log management with ELK.
- Well experienced with build tools like Gradle, Maven and ANT.
- Implemented Docker container service, build pipe line Jenkins, Bamboo and GoCD for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment that can run on the cloud or on-premises
- Good practical experience with Java-based logging utility. i.e. log4J.
- Used Kubernetes Linux container for deploying and scaling containerized applications.
- Good knowledge on Drools Rule Engines which corresponds to validating BRMS (Business Rules Management System).
- Experience in Java Thread Dump Analysis and familiar with thread dump techniques.
- Have knowledge on Application monitoring tools like New Relic and Dyna Trace.
- Strong Knowledge on automated java-based integration testing and behavioral testing of the applications using Selenium and Cucumber respectively.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Web Application Development, Software Development Life Cycle (Requirement, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance), Project Coordination, Requirements Management, Technology Integration, Technology Migration, Application Documentation, Test Driven Development, DevOps management.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL, .Net
J2EE Technologies & frameworks: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, JAXP, JAXB, JPA, JMS, Spring3.x/4.x/5.x, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring cloud, Dump Analysis.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MYSQL, MongoDB, Raven DB, Cassandra
Application/Web Servers: Oracle Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat
Messaging Services: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ, Apache kafka
JAXRS, JAX: WS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, Waterfall
Build & Configuration Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, NPM, Bower
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Spock, Protractor
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS, Bitbucket, TFS
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project
Cloud Technologies & DevOps Tools: AWS, PCF, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, EBS, EKS, SQS, RDS, S3, Glacier, Lambda, Kubernetes
Windows, Linux, Unix, MAC, MS: DOS
IDE s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite, Sublime Text, WinSCP, Putty
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Lorain, Ohio
Java Full Stack Developer
- The application is built Micro Service Oriented Architecture using MEAN 4+ (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular 4.0/6.0 and Node.js) stack and developed Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Designed and developed efficient user Interaction screens using HTML5, CSS3-SASS and Twitter Bootstrap CSS framework and media queries to create responsive web pages.
- Used Web Pack module bundler for compilation of SAAS files into CSS and for monitoring the application.
- Developed multiple Angular 4.0/6.0 components which are compatible with latest versions of typescript, angular CLI.
- Configured various routes, directives for grid, pagination, conditional validations, templating, dynamic loading, lazy loading, Shadow DOM, ngrx store.
- Developed angular views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a SPA.
- Built-in AJAX HTTP Service with observables is used extensively for making quick and incremental updates to UI of the application.
- Implemented Node JS as a server-side proxy for an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model to make the application lightweight and efficient.
- Developing RESTful web services using Node JS and Express JS and used Node JS server to interact with the Rest services and database, hosted on multiple load balanced cloud instances.
- Utilized the inbuilt NPM package manager to configure the right versions of the packages and to achieve dependency management.
- Configured Express JS node http framework to set up middle-wares to respond to HTTP requests and used its front-end tooling like web packs, starter packs, boiler plates efficiently.
- At a later point, migrated from Express JS to Hapi JS which is configured on top of Node JS to attain better performance, to use built in authentication and authorization techniques.
- Implemented a robust RESTful (Apache CXF) web service and automated documentation to the web services in the application is provided by Swagger by configuring hapi-swaggered and hapi-swaggered-ui.
- Unit testing of web services is done using Spock framework by extending Groovy syntax.
- Configured Redis (Remote Dictionary Server) with node server for caching the responses via catbox.
- Karma test runner and Jasmine test framework tool are used to perform behavioral driven testing for the angular application.
- Testing for Node JS is done using Mocha and chai and for Spring boot used Mokito, junit, mock mvc and thereby achieving Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Building cloud Microservices and implemented back-end using Spring Boot. And Authored application using Spring Cloud services (spring version of Netflix OSS-Eureka that helps in routing, Circuit Breaker and Ribbon for client-side load balancing).
- Worked in integrating JMS with Spring Boot by providing an instance which is embed with Active MQ.
- Worked on ECMA 6 features as ES6 features implemented in Google’s V8 which is used by Node JS.
- Configured OIDC (Open ID Connect) on top of OAUTH 2.0 authentication and authorization framework to provide the security to rest web services.
- Implemented Single Sign On and policy based authentication using Site Minder security framework.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and used Oracle database with Hibernate ORM framework and used the functionalities of Hibernate’s second level EHCache.
- Created dynamic schema design through NOSQL Mongo DB by writing rich queries and achieved data in a collection to be distributed across multiple systems for horizontal scalability as data volumes increase through Automatic Sharding.
- Implemented Mongoose Connector as our ODM framework.
- Configured Kibana data visualization plugin for Elasticsearch, Logstash and created bar, line and scatter plots, or pie charts and maps on top of large volumes of data.
- Configured Docker container service and build pipe line Jenkins CI/CD tool for continuous integrating and deploying application on servers.
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Apache Kafka and worked on creating kafka adaptors for decoupling the application dependency.
- Installed, configured, and administered NoSQL database clusters in AWS Virtual Private Cloud Network for available data on cloud.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances and created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Implemented Netflix Zuul API gateway for all the requests from the devices and websites by registering services to Eureka.
- Kubernetes is configured in the application for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Hands on experience on Dump Analysis and thread Dump common problem patterns (Thread race, deadlock, hanging IO calls, garbage collection / OutOfMemoryError problems, infinite looping etc.).
- Configured New Relic to measure and monitor the performance of application.
- Provided production support/on call support to fix production issues after the deployment.
Environment: Angular 4.0/6.0, Node JS, Express JS, Hapi JS, HTML5, CSS3-SASS, Twitter Bootstrap4.0, Site Minder, Hibernate4.x, OAuth2.0, OIDC, Eclipse Java EE IDE, JIRA, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, Jenkins, Babel, Log4j, Redis, Mongo DB, Mongoose Connector, Oracle, JBoss, Kibana, Elastic search, Logstash NPM, Web pack, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Docker, Apache tomcat, Selenium, Spock, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Mokito, Junit, mock mvc, Kubernetes, New Relic, Dump Analysis, Netflix Zuul, Eureka, Swagger, Maven3.0.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed a Micro Service Oriented application with React JS in the front end and Spring Boot services.
- Involved in development, design and implementation front end part of the widget based application using HTML5, CSS3-LESS, AJAX, Bootstrap 4.0.
- For client-side view rendering services, used React JS typically used various predefined Redux libraries.
- Configured React-Redux for state management and React-Router for programmatic navigation.
- Implemented Store-Redux for holding the whole state tree of application and Reducer-Redux for describing actions.
- Used Axios AJAX request to data from back-end based on user interface input and post updated data back to backend.
- Mocha test runner and Chai test framework are used to test React JS components.
- Web pack module bundler and Babel java script compiler are used accompanying React JS.
- Implemented Spring Boot to create a CRUD backend for our React-fronted application.
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with RESTful service and used WADL (Web Application Description Language) for modelling the resources provided by the services and relationships between them.
- Junit is implemented along with Mokito to perform unit testing on our RESTful web application.
- Implemented JWT (JSON Web Tokens) for creating tokens to assert claims in the application and thus providing authentication of RESTful services.
- Modules for the Front-end are integrated to Back-end using Hibernate framework.
- Implemented Spring Batch for processing large volumes of records, including logging/tracing, transaction management, job processing statistics, job restart, skip, and resource management in the application using Quartz scheduler.
- Published message services using Spring AMQP’s Rabbit Template and subscribes to the messages on a POJO using Message Listener Adapter.
- Worked with Cassandra Node Connector for database persistence to interact with Cassandra NOSQL DB with Spring Data to unify and ease the access to Cassandra persistence stores.
- MySQL database used to load the application data and written PL/SQL procedures, complex queries to perform various data operations.
- Splunk is implemented in the application for log errors, exceptions, business logic and log analytics.
- Gradle build tool is used to deploy the application on the web servers i.e. JBoss.
- Integration of automation batch run job with Jenkins. Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment(CI/CD).
- Implemented Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS Stack along with using Ribbon for client-side load balancing, Netflix Zuul Api Gateway with Eureka service registry for reverse proxy infrastructure and Hystrix Circuit Breaker for fault tolerance.
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application that is intended to be run on dev local machine using PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Behavioral and Integration testing is done using Cucumber and Selenium respectively.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed the user interface screen and its functionality as per user requirements and developed RESTful Web services in Mule ESB based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and AJAX.
- Effectively migrated the Angular 1.0 application to Angular 2.0 to use the enhanced features of type script, Angular Routers and Angular Components.
- Used Angular 2.0 to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Applications.
- Effectively used Angular Directives, filters, declarative templates, service providers and context aware communication.
- Performed Angular JS end to end testing using Protractor framework.
- Worked on using Grunt used for concatenation, minification and running of unit test cases.
- Legacy Web Services Systems using SOAP (AXIS-2) is migrated and implemented using REST (Jersey extending the JAX-RS) with data representation in different formats such as XML and JSON.
- Implemented WADL configuration and API documentation for the understanding of Rest based Web services.
- Wrote custom marshaller for webservices in the application for converting in-memory object into persisting or transportable format.
- JAX-RS API generic and pluggable interface called MessageBodyWriter for doing the custom marshalling.
- Hibernate ORM framework is used to interact with database through Hibernate query language(HQL).
- DB2 database used to load the application data and written PL/SQL procedures, complex queries to perform various data operations.
- Message broker services are achieved in the application using Active MQ with JMS framework
- Used Maven build tool to deploy the application on web servers i.e. JBoss.
- Deployed and monitored services using Open Shift and managed Domains and Routes
- Configured Jenkins to handle application deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) server and to integrate with Git Hub version control.
- Implemented Drools Business Logic Integration Platform which provides a unified and integrated platform for Rules, Workflow and Event Processing.
- Unit, functional, end-to-end testing is achieved using TestNg framework.
- Integration testing methods and Behavioral driven testing in the application are implemented by using Selenium and Cucumber respectively.
Environment: Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Bootstrap, JSON, XML, Active MQ, JMS, Hibernate, DB2, SOAP-AXIS2, Restful services, JAX-RS SOA, Eclipse Java EE IDE Neon.3, Jenkins, Git, Log4j, DB2, Grunt, Jasmine, JBoss, Jenkins, Open Shift, Drools, Maven, TestNg, Protractor, Grunt, Selenium, Cucumber, WADL.
Confidential, Arbor, Michigan
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, jquery, Bootstrap, AJAX for building up a Monolithic application.
- Created responsive UI modules using Backbone JS with hard coded dependency of Underscore JS in combination with Handlebar JS for templating.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its minimal set of data-structuring (models and collections) and user interface (views and URLs) primitives for building a MVC work flow design.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulations using native JS and jquery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Performed Backbone JS unit testing using qunit test framework.
- Worked on using PostgreSQL database to store the application related data and performed data related operation i.e. Indexing, Cursors, triggers.
- Implemented the ORM framework using Hibernate. HQL used to communicate with database to access data.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Web flow using MVC.
- Used Spring Transactions in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Implemented the Spring IOC for the core business application logic and used Hibernate as persistence framework.
- Worked with Spring Batch to convert xml files to data base records using Quartz Scheduler.
- These applications need to maintain privacy and restrict illegal users. To achieve this functionality, we used Spring Security.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Implemented Web service calls using SOAP (JAX-WS frameworks).
- Implemented SOAP to provides significant pre-build extensibility in the form of the WS* standards.
- Worked on the Web Services classes and WSDL generation and exposed the service at server-side over the Internet.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using JUnit with Easy Mock and created automated test scripts for integration testing using Selenium.
- Deployed the application using Docker and AWS Console services.
- Used Maven as a build tool and Jenkins for monitoring the build status of the project.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC based Monolithic architecture.
- Front end interactive UI is developed using HTML, CSS, Jquery and Java script.
- Agile methodology is used for development of the application.
- Implemented the application using the architectural principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton and Abstract Factory.
- Created Stored Procedures & Functions. Used JDBC to process database calls for Db2 Server database.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views for SQL database.
- Developed back end interfaces using PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, functions, procedures, anonymous PL/SQL programs, Cursor management, Exception Handling in PL/SQL programs.
- Implemented various features of Spring such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Annotations and Spring Integration with Struts.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages the classical Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented persistence layer between the database and service layers with IBatis ORM.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Developed JSTL custom tags to support custom user interfaces.
- Used Eclipse for developing JSPs, Servlets, Struts and with IBM WEB SPHERE server in the development phase.
- Used Spring Security framework to setup authentication and authorization for the application using firm wide single sign on.
- Dependency Injection for managing the components and bean life cycle is achieved in the application using Spring IOC.
- Protection against session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery for application is implemented using Spring Security.
- To achieve modularity and to handle cross cutting concerns like transaction management, logging and profiling Spring AOP is used.
- Involved in the development of underwriting process, which involves communications without side systems and developed message Driven Beans for receiving and processing data using IBM MQ & JMS.
- Implemented Java Mail and used its third-party command line email to automate email sending and receiving in the application.
- Wrote Unit test cases using JUnit & Mockito framework.
- Used ANT for automated build and deployment on IBM WebSphere.
- EJB Session Beans were used to process request from user interface using OSS.
- Developed UNIX Shell Scripts for batch jobs to transfer the data on different servers.
- Used JTA to enable distributed transactions to be done across multiple resources in java environment.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Jquery, Java script, DB2, JDBC, PL/SQL, JPA, EJB, Struts, JSP, Servlets, Java Mail, UNIX Shell Scripts, JTA, ANT, IBM Web sphere, IBM MQ, JMS, J2EE, IBatis, IBM WebSphere, SOPA, WSDL, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Junit, Mokito.
- Worked on JSP, Servlets, Struts framework and production support issues of the existing applications.
- Involved in development of Action Forms, Action Servlets, Action and Validating Action Forms in Struts framework.
- Implemented Struts Dispatch Action class and form bean classes using struts framework.
- Client-server validations were handled using Struts Validator Framework’s validate plug-in.
- Implemented Multithreading for handling multiple requests and for high performance.
- Developed model components using session beans and used local message driven beans (MDB) to interact to session using EJB.
- Responsible in creating Servlets, which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render, retrieved information and EJB Session Beans were used to process request from user interface using OSS.
- Java message queue (JMS) is used for exchanging the information and messaging services.
- Designed and developed Message Driven Beans (MDB) that consumed the messages from the JMS.
- Build and maintain SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Develop a business continuity plan for the SQL Server Databases using JDBC drivers.
- Created many Stored procedures and scheduled jobs to support our applications for to create reports for customers.
- Experience in installing, configuring and deploying application on Web Logic Server.
- Developed DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Developed SOAP web services (JAX-WS) for sending and getting data from different applications WSDL generation and exposed the service at server-side over the Internet and tested the services using JUnit.
- Deployed application on Client Linux server.
- Used ANT built tool for compiling and generating war file.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, HTML, MVC, Servlets, Struts, JMS, MDB, EJB3.1, JUnit, PL/SQL, DAO, Web Logic Server, Ant, SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL, Junit, SQL.