- 8+ years of professional experience in developing User Interface (UI) Applications and professional Web Applications with solid understanding of database designing, development and installation of different modules.
- Good at Documenting and Understanding user requirements and System specifications.
- Experience with Windows, Unix/Linux Operating System.
- Highly self - motivated individual with very good communication skills and dedication towards work.
- Best Practice Mentoring - guiding development teams in use of best practice design strategies and design patterns in building mission-critical, enterprise applications.
- Cross-Browser development experience (IE/Firefox/Safari/Chrome/Opera)
- Experience in developing iterative mockups, prototypes and production-ready HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
- Experience working in MVC Architecture based frameworks like AngularJS and Good Experience in Bootstrap and Responsive Web design.
- Extensively worked in various software methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum.
- Experience in working with various databases like MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL .
- Developed Single Page Application using UI routing protocols and angular.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Capable of learning new technologies and adapt to new environments quickly.
- Experience in identifying defects, problems, suggesting and determining the extent of programming required and performance tuning of the applications.
- Excellent team player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
- Experienced in handling end users and troubleshooting real-time issues in production environment including network, operational and application problems.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with capability to handle new technologies.
Confidential, TX/ Santa Clara, CA
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, AngularJS, JQuery, Wire-framing , and HTML5 .
- Developing custom HTML elements using AngularJS directives. Used CSS preprocessors like LESS and SASS .
- Used to update User Interface & Automation ( RPA) based on changing needs and requirements.
- Implemented the Bootstrap components like Thumbnails, Progress bar, and Carousel in the product details.
- Developed handy version applications using Bootstrap Framework, HTML4 and CSS2 .
- Converted the mock-ups into hand-written HTML5, CSS 3 .
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML .
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers
- Used ReactJS for search engine optimization.
- Use of ReactJS help to refresh the pages and update the changed parts.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to install the necessaries packages from my app.
- Used NodeJS middleware for uploading files.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, construction, execution, monitoring and controlling Web applications.
- MySQL/ Oracle databases
- Utilized the HTML5 DOM local storage features to store data locally client side processing.
- Developing application using the Agile (Software Development Process) model.
- Eclipse IDE was used for development of source code.
Test Automation Developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Attend Iteration planning meeting and finalize the user stories and estimation for the 2 weeks sprint/iteration.
- Attended review meetings with Business Analysts, Developers and end users to understand the requirements.
- Involved in preparing high level scenarios based on Agile Methodologies for each Scrum.
- Manual testing of the quality of software applications & reporting errors to the Dev team
- Developing test cases based on the User stories and functional requirement specification document.
- Creating feature files, writing Scenario's using Cucumber, attend daily standup meeting and end of iteration meeting.
- Run regression and smoke test suites on a new version of the application.
- Analyze the results once AngularJS Scripts execution completed.
- Involved in Peer Reviews to check the correctness of the test cases.
- All the bugs were tracked and updated in defect module of Rational Team Concert (RTC)
- Involved in preparation of Test plan and mapping test cases to requirements.
- Performed Sanity testing in Production environment after application is deployed. This is to confirm that application is deployed correctly and working as expected.
- Developed test cases for different added functionality as per the Requirement Specs and Functional specs.
Environment: AngularJS,SOAP UI, Oracle, Quality Center, SQL Developer, Ruby, Cucumber,and Agile Methodologies.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed the functionality for communicating between the modules mostly involved in VIEW and CONTROLLER section of MVC pattern for Quality Control (QC) app project.
- Build user interfaces differently by breaking them into components using REACT and used a real, full featured programming language to render views, with REACT.
- Used React JS to make webpages rendering faster, instead of using ng-repeat in Angular JS used ngReact to achieve the same.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON in Node.JS by using Express.JS.
- Developed REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Body-Parser, Mongo-JS, Underscore-JS and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects by using LESS.
- Used agile methodology for the software development and used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting by using the troubleshooting tools/debugging tools.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed presentation-tier JSP pages in HTML, Implemented jQuery Data Grid control, Validation control and other Widget controls.
- Developed Web forms/user interfaces using Struts MVC, jQuery and JSP.
- Developed various AJAX controls and widgets to build a rich User Interface for the application.
- Created Windows services to create automation processing of XML.
- Involved in developing jQuery and AJAX wrapper classes for fast retrieval of data and for animations.
- Created Model objects using Entity Data Model with Entity framework using Hibernate.
- Used React-autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and AngularUI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Contacted with different customer for their requirements and modified code as the customer needs.
- Worked in Onsite - Offshore model.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Lead the technical support team in charge of troubleshooting, ticketing systems, VPN, MS Exchange and active directory.
- Planned and conducted user research through interviews and surveys. Studied data to identify design opportunities.
- Prepared project proposal and roadmap with a stakeholder team and established a roadmap. Developed a website using a CMS in order to do usability testing
- Architected, designed and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in AngularJS which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application Implemented nested views and routing using AngularUI Router as per the requirement. GUI was developed using JSP, HTML, and AngularJS and created reusable components in AngularJS using Custom Directives Filters, Services and Partials.
- Involved in programming, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining of Java EE client/server distributed application to meet the organization's needs.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Implemented logic to listen and to subscribe events.
- Developed a feature in utility application and Verification Monitoring tool to verify the application statistics like pollers, consumers, loggers using AngularJS, Node.js and Bootstrap.
- Involved in writing queries, stored procedures and modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Used AngularJS Routing for navigation between nested HTML views in the application and created AngularJs custom directives that were used along with HTML elements for DOM manipulation.
- Co-ordinated with QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects.
Software Engineer - Team Lead
- Created HTML pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Skilled in leading frameworks as React, Angular, to build high-qualiity, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications
- Involved in writing JQuery-based Ajax requests using jQuery.get (url, data, callback, type) or jQuery.ajax (options) and jQuery. Post (URL, data, callback, type).
- Used jQuery events to manipulate the elements depends on the user interactions (like. ready(), hover(), bind(), click(), key press()
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used many number of application development, testing and debugging
- Input validations were done using Validation functions.