- Around 8 years of extensive experience as a Front End UI Developer .
- Intense experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Expertise in using X ML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and Developer Tools.
- Designed HTML pages using IDE’s like Adobe Dreamweaver and Sublime.
- Strong Experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web, including CSS sprites and best practices.
- Well Experienced in using Version Control System subversion (SVN), Visual SourceSafe and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Proficiency on different OS like UNIX, LINUX, and Windows operating systems.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Good knowledge in Software Development Language (SDL) and User- Centered Design (UCD) methodologies.
- Experience in designing Rich Internet Application (RIA’S) with JQUERY and AJAX.
- Up to date knowledge with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/XP, Linux, Unix
GUI Editor: Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Eclipse, Sublime.
Database: MS: SQL, SQL Server, Oracle 9x/10x, MS access.
Debugging tools: IE6,7&8, Firebug, Opera, Chrome4, Safari 5
Confidential, Cary, NC
- Development of a well responsive SPA (single page application) using Angular JS framework in conjunction with HTML5, CSS3 standards, with front-end UI team.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular JS 2.0 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Used Angular Two-way Data Binding to achieve the feedback functionality from the user.
- Used custom filters to provide a user-friendly webpage like currency, limit, and filter.
- Used D3js to build visualization for experiments data and interactive dash broad for visualization.
- Extracted and Cleaned data using burning glass API. Applied data visualization techniques to the data in Python built up the interactive visualization website.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented React JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Experience in handling, configuration and administration of databases like MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Worked with designer who designed user interfaces and prototypes for web based internal system.
- Used Angular 2, Vue.js and jQuery in the creation of single page applications.
- Developed and Implemented user interfaces as per WC3 standards.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Involved in fixing front-end issues with the layouts.
- Actively used XML (documents and transformations) for creating templates with dynamic data from XML file.
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating web-pages on JSON response.
- Worked with back-end developers to convert HTML/CSS non-functional pages into dynamic JSP pages.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experience in Java, J2EE, JDBC, Struts, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JSP,JSF and ASP.Net.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebug/IE developer tools.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Implemented Angular JS Validation to validate user inputs and to create user-friendly web application.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- Created frontend SPA application using bootstrap, vue.js to communicate with backend.
- Developed page layouts, navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and management review.
- Integrated developed page into already existing application.
- Implemented D3 and Angular-nvd3 Graphs and Diagrams.
- Updated the existing SASS, CSS, Bootstrap and HTML pages.
- Updated the routing between the pages and created specific access groups for restricted access in routing to specific web pages.
- Implemented Environmental specific REST URL calling.
- Extensively verified REST services using soap UI.
- Modified the application to be mobile friendly using Responsive Web Design.
- Extensively used Angular in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Created multiple filters, Services and directives in Angular.
- Created Single Sign on custom directive and a bowser component, which can be injectable module for any angular application.
- Developed main features of application functionality CRUD (create, read, update, delete) features on client side. And successfully sent to REST services.
- Expertise in version control tools like GIT, SVN to manage and control software development.
- Worked on most of the cookie formats and handled cookies using Angular libraries.
- Developed several HTML and Angular JS demos for UI presentations.
- Implemented the project using task runner tool Gulp, Grunt
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Responsible for overall layout design, colour scheme of the website using HTML5 and CSS3, Bootstrap, SASS and responsible for creating detailed wireframes and process flow.
- Created and developed new features to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Provided graphic and artistic support for web enhancement and new creative initiatives.
- Used team foundation server as a bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs\issues on everyday basis.
- Extended CSS as needed to accommodate new data and display types.
- Used knockout.js, JQuery as a development framework to build the single-page application.
- Developed aircraft seat map view using canvas CSS.
- Used flex box grid and Bootstrap for responsive design and for dividing the column sizes, alignment for application.
Environment: knockout js, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, SASS, Agile methodology, Visual Studio, Windows, MacOS, TFS.
- Performed detailed technical design, development and unit testing of complex applications and data in the context of projects, releases or production support.
- Participated in prototyping of potential solutions.
- Planed and conducted unit and integration tests to meet IT’s unit test coverage goals, monitors test results.
- Performed code reviews of other developers.
- Implemented coding assignments within estimates.
- Collaborated effectively with members of development team who are located onsite, offsite and offshore.
- Performed troubleshooting and debugging of routine issues.
- Provided accurate estimates of developer effort needed for implementation of specific functional and non-functional requirements.
- Followed agile or other software development methodologies as needed on specific assignments, IT existing processes and SDLC.
- Contribute to IT’s process improvement efforts by participating in Developers Community of Practice activities, and assisting the community with creation of process and template artifacts.
- Participates in continuous process improvement, development and institutionalization of technical standards and their implementation on all assigned projects.
- Collaborates with Business Unit’s subject-matter-experts(SMEs) and Business Analysts to perform technical analysis, determine scope and estimate level of effort for implementation of functional and non-functional requirements
JR. UI Developer
- Participated in requirements gathering sessions and the detailed design of the entire architecture.
- Developed system preferences UI screens using JSP customs TagLibs, JSP templates and HTML.
- Views were developed using HTML and JSP pages. Used java beans.
- AJAX was used for retrieving the information about the customer from the server.
- Processed XML and converted them into Java objects using JAXB and JAXP.
- Coded Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 9i database.
- Used JDBC to connect to the database.
- SQL server was used for writing the data components and stored procedures.
- Designed, developed and implemented the business logic required for Security presentation controller.
- Involved in preparation of docs like Functional Specification and document and Deployment instruction documents.
- Developed unit test causes using JUnit. Wrote stored procedures and triggers for the project and created build scripts using ANT.
Environment : Liferay Portlets, J2EE, spring, free market Template.