- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using React JS and Responsive Design.
- Developed custom Node JS proxy used to send requests to client’s APIs, handling authentication and custom headers.
- Expertise with full software development life-cycle, architecting scalable platforms, and object oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, HTML5 and Java Script.
- Worked with front-end build environment of Grunt and Gitversion control system.
- Familiar with open source tools: Package Mangers (NPM/Bower) and Atlassian tools (Confluence, JIRA and Stash).
- Profound Knowledge in Document Object Model (DOM).
- Followed W3C standards for building and rendering web pages including HTML, CSS and Ajax for web applications, which includes WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) guidelines.
- Knowledge in HTML5/CSS3, SASS/SCSS, LESS, YAML.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Experienced in monitoring the Production Environments under 24/7 under on-call rotation to meet the Service Level Agreements set by the management.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
Frameworks: AngularJS, Bootstrap, React JS
SDLC s: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall and Extreme Programming
Editors: Notepad++, Sublime Text, Visual Studio.
Web Server: HTTP Web Server, RESTful Services
Database: SQL Server 2008 and 2012, No SQL, Cassandra, Oracle 10g/11g
Version Controls: SVN and Git; Grunt, Bower and NPM.
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Unix
Other Tools: Visio, Dev Tool and Adobe Site Catalyst (Omniture)
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Worked on web applications from scratch using angular 2/4 to develop single page application.
- Designed and developed the layout of the application using HTML4.0/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and Bootstrap 3.3.4.
- Created multiple reusable components and services using Angular 2/4 built-in and custom directives.
- Developed backend web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Angular 2/4, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Created Filters, Directives, Controllers and Services by using Angular2/4.
- Created Angular 2/4 controllers, factories, filters, Routers, and services.
- Used Angular 2/4 Dependency Injection (DI) to inject Angular Services and Custom Services, as well as built custom Directives to provide reusable component.
- Involved in implementation of RESTFUL web service APIs using Node.js.
- Debugged and logged using Chrome developer tools, configured test environment using Karma and wrote unit test using Jasmine.
- Adopted Git for version controlling and JIRA for project tracking.
- Used Web pack & NPM, Bower for package management.
- Performed CRUD operations in the Mongodb database.
- Used agile methodology for the software development life cycle.
- Used Gulp as the build task runner to build and package the application.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and worked on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Participating the Sprint Planning and User Story Grooming sessions and suggesting can-do and cannot-do in each Sprint.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Redux concept.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Used React JS to build the UI components, developed filters to display different dimension of data and font size modifiers.
- Used jQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information. Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Used React JS to abstracts away from the DOM function, giving a simpler programming model and better performance.
- Implemented architectural and component front-end architecture with React JS app client.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- For Responsive Web design used Bootstrap to build grids, layouts and components. Used Bootstrap components like dropdown menus, navigation bar, alerts, and labels.
- Used GIT bash commands to clone the project from bit bucket.
- Worked with several open-source libraries based on React JS for efficient and expedited project delivery.
- Used NPM and Bower package managers to install and manage all the required packages.
- Used Git for version control and GitHub for storing repositories
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Developed the chat application single handedly to be responsive for 3 applications (auto, home and service online).
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Highly used Angular router to build single page application for navigation through the different status and multiple modals.
- Implement functionality such as Searching, Filtering, Sorting and Validating data using Angular framework.
- Responsible for developing reusable components using Custom Directives and routing based on states using UI-Routing in AngularJS .
- Developing Angular factories that can be reused where ever they fit in by injecting them.
- Sending requests and responses in Micro services through SPRING - REST Controllers through HTTPS.
- Consumed REST based Micro services with REST template based on RESTful APIs .
- Used AngularJS native features extensively to develop Mobile First Application.
- Followed Agile and Cassandra and reactive programming methodologies.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Used GIT version control.
- Designed and developed the front end using HTML, DHTML, and XML .
- Used the jQuery widgets like Accordion, Date picker, Draggable, Droppable, Resizable jQuery interactions.
- Redesigned user interface HTML frameworks with Bootstrap and refined CSS styling.
- Worked with jQuery UI plug-in like Widgets, Interactions, and Effects.
- Worked with jQuery Message plug-in, jQuery Validation Plug-in .
- Used Ajax XML Http Request to post chat messages and to periodically check the server for new messages and update your chat window.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layouts.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling other projects.