- Around 9+ years of experience in analysis, architectural design, prototyping, development, Integration and testing of applications using Java and J2EE Technologies and 3+ years of extensive implementation experience in Mule ESB over Any Point Studio, Any point Cloud - Hub, Any point Partner Manager, API Gateway and Management.
- Involved in complete life cycle development using Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Good hands on experience using Mule connectors like HTTP, FTP, FILE, SFTP, Sales Force, and Web Service Consumer as part of Integration.
- Expertise in using MuleSoft AnyPointStudio in creating various flows to integrate API's, Databases and SAAS applications.
- Experience in deploying Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule CloudHub along with experience in configuring logging and alerting in CloudHub.
- Proficient in MEL - Mule Expression Language to access and evaluate the data in the payload, properties and variables of a Mule message.
- Implementation of custom transformations in Mule.
- Responsible to develop RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule.
- Extensively used Data Mapper and Data Weave for Data transformations in Mule Flow.
- Extensively used RAML and REST based APIs.
- Experience with MuleSoft MMC and enterprise release.
- Created Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Created HTTP inbound and outbound flows for transformation and security of Mule application.
- Profound Experience in using ActiveMQ for Asynchronous message queuing.
- Experience with MUnit for mocking and unit testing mule flows. Expertise in developing and implementing Web applications using Java/J2EE Technologies including EJB 3.0/2.x (Entity Beans, Session Bean, Message Driven Beans), Hibernate, Spring Boot, JSP, Struts, Servlets, Java Beans, JAXB, JMS, RMI, JSP Custom Tags Libraries, XML, Networking, Threads, IO, JDBC, JNDI.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) such as Waterfall model and Agile Scrum methodology.
- Well experienced using various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBOSS.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Services (REST/SOAP/UDDI/WSDL).
- Experienced in implementing various design patterns like MVC, Data Access Object, Front Controller, Intercepting Filter, Service Locator and Transfer Object.
- Worked on Web Application Development with Framework like Struts, JSF, Hibernate and Spring.
- Worked on implementation of the version control software CVS, VSS, SVN, GIT and Clearcase.
- Extensively worked on XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT, and DTD. And worked with XML parsers like SAX, DOM, JDOM, XML Beans and JAXP.
- Expertise in using Log4j for effective logging and JMS (Java Messaging Service) for asynchronous request processing.
- Developed XML Schemas and IS Schemas for validation and Used POJOs for implementing business logics.
- Experienced with JDBC API to call SQL Queries and PL/SQL (Stored Procedures) in the Database.
- Tightly integrated the Mule ESB with different application integrations. Experience in integrating Cloud applications like Salesforce CPQ, Workday, Zuora, and NetSuite using Mule ESB.
- Experience with integration Patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT.
- Worked with various Databases like Oracle, MySQL and Microsoft SQL server during my tenure in Software Development.
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools for building and deploying application on web/App servers.
- Implemented Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Extensively worked on core java concepts like Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception handling, and Collections Framework.
- Good experience in unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing using JUnit.
- Good understanding of the business process functionality and to translate them to system requirement specifications.
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis and leadership skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
Programming Languages: Java, C++, C, PL/SQL
Core Java Concepts: Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Serialization, Exception Handling, RMI, File I/O
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Anypoint Studio
SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, UDDI, JAX: RS, REST, Jersey
Web Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere and JBOSS
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7, UNIX/LINUX
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
JMS, IBM: MQ Series, Active MQ
Java Script, AJAX, Java script libraries: jQuery, DOJO, PHP
XML technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXP, JAXB
Protocols: SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, RMI, SMTP
SVN Tools: CVS, GIT, SVN, Bitbucket
Tools: Log4j, JUnit, MUnit
ESB: MULE ESB
Confidential - Deerfield, IL
- Followed the guidelines of agile methodologies of SDLC for project management. Involved in requirements gathering, analysis of existing Design Documents, planning, Development and Testing of the application.
- Designed and developed ESB/SOA Mule flows for integration of services with underlying systems, following established enterprise integration patterns.
- Worked with Mule Anypoint Platform on designing the RAML for implementing REST API's and used API Gateway as a proxy service and Secured API with Basic Authentication security module and OAuth.
- Developed and designed Interfaces using Mule ESB and deployed them on Mule Stand-Alone Runtime.
- Configured different Mule connectors like HTTP, Database, FILE, JDBC, FTP, SFTP, JMS and Implemented Mule flows for each entity using retry mechanisms with private flows and also worked with different Exception Handling and Logging Mechanisms.
- Created Mule ESB flows using Anypoint Studio, performed payload transformation& developed middleware frameworks for routing the messages to appropriate systems.
- Involved in Transformations using DataWeave, and Custom Java Transformers to transform data from one format to another format like xml to json or json to java object using Mule ESB.
- Configured a property-place-holder for configuration properties file and created environment variable for it to make sure the Mule application is deployed to different environments.
- Worked on Flat Files, CSV, XML and JSON data and Mapped data from different formats like CSV to XML using DataWeave and Consumed REST and SOAP Webservices.
- Worked with Database Connector (JDBC API) to create, retrieve, update and delete data from Oracle Database and called various SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures in the database.
- Integrated with third-party systems like Salesforce and performed bi-directional transactions between database and Salesforce by making use of Mule Batch Jobs.
- Extensively worked with JMS Endpoints to connect different flows and with ActiveMQ which acts as a messaging broker between the flows.
- Used FileZilla, WinScp for connecting to the development environment which can be used as a part of testing the developed applications.
- Used SVN for source control and used Putty for SSH keys and passwords information to access the folders.
- Worked with Amazon WorkSpaces to ensure the security of the projects and have some working knowledge on AWS Cloud.
- Worked with Munit for performing unit and Integration testing of the applications.
- Used JIRA during the life cycle development of the project to keep track of the active sprints.
Environment: Java, Mulesoft ESB, Any point Studio, Oracle 11g, MySQL, CXF, SOAP, REST, Salesforce, Cloud Hub, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SVN, JMS, JAXB, XML, JSON, Maven, Active MQ, RAML, Rally, Postman, Soap UI.
Confidential - Hayward, CA
- Developed and Designed Integration Applications Using Mule ESB and deployed them on Mule CloudHub.
- Responsible and Active participation in the Analysis, Definition, Design, Implementation and Deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Followed the guidelines of Agile Methodologies for project management.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using spring core module concepts like IOC of Spring Boot Framework.
- Responsible for preparing all the Technical Specification Documents (TSDs) for the services that were to be implemented. Utilized connectors such as HTTP, Payload and Object to String.
- Created the MULE ESB Artifacts, created flows and configured the MULE configuration files, installed& deployed the applications.
- Setting up Mule ESB for Development Environment and Implemented transformations on Mule Payload.
- Developed Integration workflows using an ESB framework.
- Extensively used Mulesoft ESB Components like File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, SalesForce, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Used several Transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and implemented the Custom Transformations.
- Created Mule Flow using End-Points, Connector, Transformers and Component Bean using Mule ESB to communicate Client/Server systems.
- Working knowledge in building connections from Mule ESB to SFDC, Oracle DB, Zuora, NetSuite and other third-party systems.
- Usage of Java transformers in Mule ESB and Experience in messaging service using JMS for services like ActiveMQ.
- Watermarking and polling of batch records and Recovery of lost or failure records.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
- Verified the consistency of data when merging of data was done from various sources into the database using ActiveMQ and also by employing Integration parsing techniques in Mule Message Flow.
- Handled various RAML resources to implement REST APIs as required by the project and experienced in data transforming into XML as well as CSV formats.
- Inspected the flows and sub-flows in error handling and implemented effective Exception Handling techniques.
- Maintenance, Development of Middleware and frontend components (Stateless and Message driven EJBs, JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring Boot and Hibernate Components)
- Consumed RESTful and SOAP web services in Mule and invoked them using Postman and SoapUI.
- Experience in implementing Mule Secure Token Service (STS) OAuth to mule Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Made new and refreshed existing APIs utilizing RAML 0.8 and API KIT for characterizing mix schematics.
- Experience in Encrypting payloads using PGP Encryption (Using Public key, Private key).
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning.
- Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release.
- Worked on Deploying the Mule application to Cloud Hub.
- Used Git hub for version and source control.
- Involved in Unit Testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows.
- Experience in working with larger projects involving multiple groups.
Environment: Java, Mulesoft ESB, Any point Studio, Oracle 11g, MySQL, CXF, SOAP, REST, Salesforce, Cloud Hub, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, Git Hub, JMS, JSP, Servlets, JAXB, XML, JSON, Maven, Active MQ, RAML, Rally, Postman, Soap UI.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Involved in the development phase, developing validations and business logic implementation.
- Developed the application using Mule ESB and build& deployed the services.
- Integrating the existing systems to newly developing systems and Third-Party Systems and It acts as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Integrated different Enterprise Applications based on the designed architecture.
- Involved in creating HTTP Inbound and outbound flows and orchestration using XPath using Mule ESB and used Spring Boot to address the complexity of configuration.
- Implemented Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private flows.
- Used JMS Endpoints to connect to ActiveMQ which is a messaging broker.
- Used DataWeave for the custom transformations and Used Java Transformers in Mule ESB.
- Experience in configuring different Mule connectors like HTTP, Database, SAP, NetSuite, Zuora and SalesForce.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce (CRM) and Cloud Database.
- Used Putty for SSH keys and passwords information to access the folders.
- Designed applications in such a way that encrypted files can be decrypted, processed and again encrypted to send them to customers within the mule flows.
- Implemented Batch jobs in-order to increase the performance of the jobs running while processing the files and for stability.
- Used Quartz connector to schedule the batch jobs.
- Configured server setting properties and Database drivers.
- Extensively used JDBC connector to get the data from different databases.
- Utilized integration Patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT.
- Implementing and consuming REST and SOAP web services.
- Involved in building the code &deploying on JBoss Application Server.
- Involved in deploying applications into MuleSoft CloudHub and Mule Management Console.
- Created REST API's using RAML and developed flows using APIKIT Router.
- Implemented build package tool using Maven and tested the application functionality in development and non-production environments.
- Used VM’s and Mule Requester connectors to implement notifications and error handling.
- Used FileZilla for connecting to the development environment which can be used as a part of testing the developed applications.
- Used existing UC4 handler for scheduling the developed applications in the project which polls files from the third-party systems.
- Used CloudHub connector in the flows to trigger alerts during exceptions and captured the failed records for further recovery.
- Used TFS version controlling for software development.
- Used JIRA and Confluence during the life cycle development of the project, also to keep track of the active sprints.
Environment: Java, Mulesoft ESB, MySQL, SOAP, REST, Mule Management Console, Mule Cloud Hub, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, Git Hub, JMS, JSP, Servlets, JAXB, XML, JSON, Maven, Data Weave, Quartz, API kit, Spring, SAP.
- Application development using Java/J2EE Technologies which include Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSTL, JAVA Beans and Hibernate.
- Worked in an Agile Development process, monthly Sprint and daily Scrum and reviewed and understood the functional specifications and Business Requirements.
- Worked with the application using Struts (MVC Framework) and Strut Tiles to develop presentation tier and business layer.
- Used Spring Boot framework for building the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Used Spring AOP to implement security, where cross cutting concerns were identified.
- Involved in designing the User Interface using AJAX, JSON, and JQuery.
- Developed Business logic with the help of spring and Data Access was implemented using Hibernate.
- Developed SQL Queries and executed them by using JDBC Template.
- Implemented OR Mapping with the tables in the Oracle Database for one-to-one relation and many-to-one relation with the tables
- Utilized Apache Tomcat server integrated with Eclipse for debugging and Unit testing.
- Developed REST services and Used JAXB API for XML parsing.
- Worked on Restful API and invoked web services (consumed) that are based on EJB.
- Did Packaging and Deployment of builds through ANT script.
- Created LDAP services for user authentication and authorization.
- Web Logic Application Server is being used as the Business Service Tool in middle tier.
- Worked with NoSQL Database and used it to perform many different operations
- Used AJAX function calls using JQuery functions to handle the user requests asynchronously and to have faster responses from the server by directly connecting to the server.
- Used Log4j for tracking the applications and Used Harvest as version control tool and Clear Quest for defect management.
- Consumed and created REST Web services for Quick Quote Details.
- Implemented web services using WSDL/SOAP and created web services and clients to use those services.
- Used SVN, Clear Case as version management tool and Implemented build scripts using MAVEN.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) approach was utilized and the test coverage was always maintained and validated using Clover and Cruise Control.
- Involved in the code review process and updating the best practices document.
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Actively involved in analysis, detail design, development, bug fixing and enhancement in Agile Methodology. Involved in daily scrum and sprint planning meetings.
- Generated technical design documents based on the requirements, including the flow diagrams, use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, class diagrams etc.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Data Access Object (DAO) design pattern to access the database.
- Implemented Singleton, Decorator, Dependency Injection, MVC and Aspect Oriented Programming design paradigms.
- Used Multithreading concepts to successfully process the multi requests of the user at a single point of time in a parallel manner.
- Used Ruby and Linux scripts to automate server and application deployments in the cloud.
- Involved in consuming the Web services by generating WSDL and performed data exchange with the third-party using SOAP, XML.
- Involved in writing SQL queries &PL SQL- Stored procedures & functions.
- Used Log4j for logging information at various levels and Apache Tomcat as application server.
- Used Maven and developed Jenkins Script for building and deploying the application as a build tool, GIT for version control and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used JAXB to convert complex XML input to Java objects. Used Camel Routes to process, convert filter and upload the data to the Oracle database.
- Involved in unit testing JUNIT and in Integration testing.
- Used JIRA for maintenance and Bug development task.