- Experience of complete SDLC, reading requirement, understanding wireframe and converting it to complete workable solution with proper architectural implementation.
- Good understanding of Site accessibility concept and W3 standards with UI
- Experience of working with MEAN stack node.js, expressJS, mongoose/MongoDB, AngularJs.
- Experience of designing document based NoSQL database MongoDB and Firebase.
- Utilized websocket and fallbacks to iframe based long polling very efficiently.
- Good understanding of testing concepts like E2E with protractor and Unit testing with Karma, Jasmine, Mocha
- Expert in performance tuning of web applications, optimizations achieved at both front-end and backend.
- Created designs and wireframes using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good understanding of data base architecture both schema less and schema based
- Expert in writing stored procedure with My-SQL to improve data related operations.
- Expert in understanding and implementing SPA with Routers.
- Experience working with Nested-Views using UI-Router in AngularJS
- Experience in creating and consuming web services using SOAP and REST.
- Experience in using various social networking and web APIs like Facebook, twitter, google map, YouTube and PayPal.
- Worked with Angular-Material and Angular bootstrap controls for better interface design
- Good understanding of modular approach with service based architecture
- Implemented Custom Directive/ Component based architecture and design modular approach for separation of concern.
- Good understanding of Angular 2/4 application architecture with Component Lifecyle hooks, @Components, @Injectables, Routers, RxJS, HTTP/AJAX calls.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications
- Experience of using various cloud hosting services like Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure etc.
- Worked with Gulp/Grunt build tools, currently using Web pack for automating the build task
- Exposure working with templating engine like Handlebars, Jade/Pug
- Worked with NPM, Yarn, Angular-CLI for package manager and project creation.
Web Technologies: HTML4/5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON, SASS, LESS.
Database Systems: MongoDB(NoSQL), MySQL.
Tools: Web pack, Sublime, WebStorm, Visual Studio Code, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Babel
Version Control: GitHub, GitHub Desktop, SVN
Testing: Protractor, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha
Project Lifecycle: Gather Artifacts and information from client, Analysis, Design, Build, Test
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
Front End/UI Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering phase in order to gather the requirements from the business users and dealing with UX team to continuously accommodate changing user requirements.
- Analysed existing interface code to understand business process and understand the impact of the proposed changes.
- Contributed to user interface design mock ups and designs.
- Used Bootstrap for layout development.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Used Angular JS for developing single page web applications.
- Worked on Angular JS for all data accessing.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Preparation of Bug report & Bug Tracking using Bugzilla online software.
- Successfully executed the entire test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Worked with wireframes for architectural blueprints.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Worked with users to assist them in testing the code using Unit testing framework Jasmine.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Front End/UI Developer
- Responsible for developing a large scale responsive application using Typescript, Angular 2 Currently changed to Angular4, HTML5 and CSS3 which was being migrated from an Angular 1.x application.
- Simplified a complex financial user interface, organizing enormous amounts of data, resulting in increased user efficiency.
- Developed Angular 4 Single Page Application with the use of router.
- Implemented code reusability with @Injectable service creation.
- Created components for every major segment of the page and used across application
- Used HTTP module with RxJS to implement observable and REST API AJAX calls.
- Leveraged angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Connected Angular components using Express to handle Http calls and to perform CRUD operations using NodeJS.
- Created server-side module REST API using NodeJS ES6 and Express framework
- Used GIT for version control and Data exchange between developer for updating and creating new components and modules for applications.
- Followed test driven development (TDD) for some of the projects mainly used Jasmin & Mocha on top of Karma test runner.
- Worked closely with Business teams on aligning business requirements with technical ones.
- Played leading role and provided useful feedbacks for better user experience
Confidential, Ronkonkoma, NY
Front End/UI Developer
- Responsible for developing a large scale responsive application using Typescript, Angular4.
- Developed single-page application with Angular2 (incl. routing, $resources etc) using UI and Native-routers.
- Implemented code according to coding standards and created AngularJS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Used several Angular directives like ui-select, ui-bootstrap, ui-grid etc.
- Used Restful API’S for web service by exchanging JSON data between the applications and implemented JSON web tokens (JWT) for authentication.
- Implemented faster mobile-friendly applications using Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Used advanced level of HTML5, CSS3 and pure CSS layouts (table less layout).
- Used SASS to keep CSS well organized and maintainable.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers.
- Used Pagination component of jQuery for navigation and used DOM and AJAX to display page contents
- Work with unit testing, continuous integration, and test-driven development.
- Continuously Improving software and web apps to eliminate bugs and points of failure.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Implemented the scrum agile and code review process for higher quality completed code.
- Used Google Analytics, Google trends and SEO best practices to get targeted traffic.
- Developed Single Page Application using AngularJS which was migrated from legacy application.
- Many AngularJS capabilities are being used including Customs directives, two-way data-binding, routing, templating, factories, services, etc.
- Created AJAX requests to the service using AngularJS built-in $http object.
- Wrote Angular service for business logic, Factory, directives and custom directives to manipulate DOM.
- Developed Responsive Web Design with the use of Bootstrap, media queries and fluid grid system to provide an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices.
- Design and implemented new features and perform code reviews
- Conducted research analysis on the scope of the application & conceptualized the SDLC of the product.
- Gathered client requirements and converted into analysis artifacts.
- Responsible for checking cross-browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Experienced in deliveries websites in Wordpress, Drupal
Confidential, Kota, IN
- Responsible for maintaining a current website that included updating the web pages, uploading additional content/changes in addition to developing and designing front-end/UI.
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using jQuery.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the server to fetch data and update the DOM.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Written and implemented CSS throughout the site, both as in-line and imported files and created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Developing solution definition and technical design documents.