- Over 8 years of experience in designing and developing Java/J2EE Client and Server - side Enterprise Applications using object-oriented methodologies, enterprise technologies, frameworks and design patterns.
- Experience in messaging queue services like JMS, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Experience in developing Apache Kafka as a distributed publish-subscribe messaging system and a robust queue that can handle a high volume of data.
- Involved in using Amazon Web Services like RDS, EC2, Redshift, SQS, SNS, Cloud Watch and S3.
- Designed and created highly scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, highly secured, distributed infrastructure (IAAS) using EC2 instances, S3, EBS, API Gateway, Elastic Bean Stalk, ECS.
- Deployed our Application on Pivotal Cloud Foundry which is used to reduce the development overhead by providing a ready to use platform.
- Good Knowledge on Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry and worked on configuring Docker Tool Box and Kubernetes as deployment manager.
- Implemented the Zuul API-Gateway in the spring cloud for the dynamic routing, monitoring, resiliency and security.
- Used Spring Boot to develop and deploy both RESTful web services and MVC applications.
- Developed Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for REST API by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Using Swagger Framework, actualizing the RESTful API and Swagger gives the rich UI to test API.
- Implemented Business layer using Spring 4.0 (IOC, AOP), Spring MVC and persistent layer using DAO and Hibernate.
- Implemented security functionality OAuth 2.0, Spring security, SSL and site minder (SSO).
- Implemented secure authentication with LDAP OAuth2 for generating tokens in the application using Spring Security.
- Solid Experience with Java based ORM frameworks such as Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data and IBATIS.
- Implemented Hibernate first-level cache and Second Level Cache.
- Worked with NoSQL based ORM frameworks like Mongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Experienced in building applications using Maven, Gradle and ANT tools.
- Extensive hands on experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Bamboo and GOCD.
- Experience in Integration tools Oracle SOA Suite/BPEL/Fusion Middleware, web-methods and Apache CAMEL.
- Extensive experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS2/3(using SASS and LESS), Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular2.0 in developing dynamic and responsive web pages.
- Developed various Typescripts (ES6) objects including Components, NgModules, Providers, Services and classes using arrow functions and optional types.
- Implemented React JS and working with Redux and Flux architecture.
- Experience in developing MVC based Java script frameworks like Angular JS, Back Bone JS, Ember JS and KnockOut.JS.
- Experience in using MVVM frameworks and developing single page applications using Angular 2.
- Experience in developing Angular 2 advanced features such as interfaces, nested components, services, routing and modules.
- Experience in developing client-side validations using Angular 2 and in developing Custom pipes.
- Experience in designing and developing various Angular 2 Components (NgModules), Services(observable/promises), Directive and Pipes.
- Experience in using the Angular 2 Lazy Loading, to increase the performance of the application.
- Achieved the encapsulation of custom elements in Web Components using Angular Shadow DOM’s.
- Developed unit test scripts using Karma and Jasmine for Angular 2 framework and Mocha for Node JS API end points.
- Experience in developing network applications using Node.js with an event-driven, Asynchronous approach and single threaded model with event loops.
- Experience in applications using SOA architecture with SOAP and used XML for message communication.
- Used Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Developed REST API services using Node JS, Express JS, Body-Parse and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Extensively used XML documents with XSLT and CSS to translate the content into HTML to present to GUI.
- Developed SOAP services using Axis-2 and Apache CXF.
- Worked with NoSQL database Mongo DB and created pipeline from Mongo DB Cluster.
- Used Hystrix in the building fault tolerant and resilience in Distributed systems.
- Implemented Load Balancing of the servers using Eureka and Ribbon.
- Excellent experience with Relational databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and No SQL databases like , Couch DB and Cassandra.
- Experience in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions.
- Used java SE8 features like stream, lambda expressions, functional interface and type annotations and worked with core java concepts like Multithreading, Transaction Management, and Exception Handling.
- Experience in architect, design, build and prototyping models using the design patterns like Session Facade, Service Locator, Singleton, Abstract Factory and Factory Method.
- In depth and extensive knowledge of Splunk architecture and various components. Expert in Splunk Development, Configuration and Administration and used Kibana to view using Elastic search (ELK).
- Experience in Deploying and Configuring Application & Web Servers such as Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Involved in writing test cases and test plans using TestNG, Spock, Mockito and Junit Power mock, HQL embedded DB to test databases.
- Proficient in creating rules using Business Rules Engines: Drools, ILOG.
- Used log4j which is a reliable, fast and flexible logging framework (APIs) written in Java, which is distributed under the Apache Software License.
- Used various version control software such as SVN, GIT, GITLAB, CVS, Big Bucket for maintaining code repositories.
- Worked on various SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from Waterfall to Agile (SCRUM) models.
Programming Languages: Core Java, C, C++, SQL
J2EE Technologies & frameworks: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, XSD, JAXP, JAXB, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring cloud.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MYSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Application/Web Servers: Oracle Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat
Messaging Services: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka
Build & Configuration Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gulp, Webpack, Chef, Puppet
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai.
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS, Bitbucket, TFS
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, API Gateway.
Windows, Linux, Unix, MS: DOS
IDE s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, Sublime Text, Atom
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Bridgewater, New Jersey
- Developed data transformer for converting legacy data from source tables to Avro format and fed into Kafka using Camel to process the file for multiple routes to different host locations.
- Handled consumer logs and monitor Kafka Metrics using Kafka Manager.
- Created AWS Lambda, EC2 instances provisioning on AWS environment and implemented security groups, administered Amazon VPC’s.
- Implemented Spring Cloud - Netflix OSS Stack along with Netflix Zuul API Gateway with Eureka Service Registry for reverse proxy infrastructure and Hystrix Circuit Breaker for fault tolerance.
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application that is intended to be run on dev local machine using PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Deployed the Docker image of services building Docker file and build a continuous delivery pipeline for containers using AWS Code Pipeline and Amazon ECS.
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application using AWS Elastic Bean Stalk.
- Deployed docker containers on server nodes with master node using Kubernetes.
- Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and Apace CXF framework.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Worked with Spring Boot for automatic configuration and starter for Maven configuration and performed metrics and externalized configuration.
- Implemented Spring Boot to create a CRUD backend for our React -fronted application.
- Migrating existing Designed and developed RESTful web services using Spring Boot and Jersey framework.
- Extensively worked on Microservices for creating API’s services with Spring Boot to modularize code and implemented Swagger for dynamic API documentation.
- Developed a Micro Service Oriented application with React JS in the front end and Spring Boot services in the back end .
- Modules for the Front-end are integrated to Back-end using iBATIS framework.
- Gradle build tool is used to deploy the application on the web servers like JBoss .
- Integration of automation batch run job with Jenkins .
- Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment ( CI/CD ).
- Used Git for version control, and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Involved in development, design and implementation front end part of the widget-based application using HTML5, CSS3-LESS, AJAX, Bootstrap 4.0 .
- For client-side view rendering services, used React JS typically used various predefined Redux libraries.
- Configured React-Redux for state management and React-Router for programmatic navigation.
- Experience in developing Node.js in a single threaded program and the same program can provide service to a much larger number of requests than traditional servers like Apache HTTP Server.
- Implemented email and SSO integration using Node.js for backend.
- Implemented Store-Redux for holding the whole state tree of application and Reducer-Redux for describing actions.
- Used Axios AJAX request to data from back-end based on user interface input and post updated data back to backend.
- Mocha test runner and Chai test framework are used to test React JS components.
- Used Webpack module bundler and Babel java script compiler in accompanying React JS.
- Webpack module bundler and Babel java script compiler used accompanying React JS.
- Experience in developing and publishing RESTful web services using Node JS Asynchronous programming and express JS.
- Used Swagger specification for documenting REST API's which exposes description of a RESTful web services to different clients.
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with RESTful service and used WADL (Web Application Description Language) for modelling the resources provided by the services and relationships between them.
- Junit is implemented along with Mockito to perform unit testing on our RESTful web application.
- Implemented JWT (JSON Web Tokens) for creating tokens to assert claims in the application and thus providing authentication of RESTful services.
- Worked with NoSQL database Mongo DB and created pipeline from Mongo DB Cluster.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly Pushed the code to GitHub.
- Splunk is implemented in the application for log errors, exceptions, and business logic and log analytics.
- Behavioral and Integration testing is done using Cucumber and Selenium respectively.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Columbus, IN
- Used Apache Kafka in cluster as messaging system between the APIs and microservices and worked on Splunk search processing language (SPL) queries, reports, dashboard and logging using Log4J.
- Created AWS Lambda functions for AWS config rules using Node . js . Heavily used Lambda function on text object methods Context object properties using Node.js .
- Deployed EC2 instances provisioning on AWS environment and implemented security groups, administered Amazon VPCs.
- Worked with Netflix OSS Eureka service in spring cloud for service registration and discovery and spring config for centralized configuration.
- Created various docker images from the docker containers and published these images in the Docker hub repository.
- Created various Docker images from the Docker containers and published these images in the Docker hub repository. Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application using AWS Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS).
- Worked on Deployment Automation of all micro services to pull image from Private Docker registry and deploy to Kubernetes Cluster.
- Worked with various features in spring such as Spring AOP , Spring Transaction management.
- Implemented Spring Bean Factory using IOC Configured Bean properties using dependency injection .
- Migrating existing application into REST based Micro services to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot .
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and Jersey framework.
- Used Spring Data JPA as the ORM framework to connect with MYSQL database.
- Utilized create-react-app to launch product to stay update with the most current Webpack and babel build configurations.
- Used Swagger specification for documenting REST API's which exposes description of a RESTFUL web services to different clients.
- Used GIT for version control and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment ( CI/CD ).
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used Angular 2 component router for navigation. Worked with Angular 2 directives, components, pipes, and injectable.
- Programmed in Angular 2 to upload (post) files/images to the AWS S3 from the Front-end by installing NPM package of AWS-SDK .
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Involved in the development of services with Angular 2 injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Developed various single page applications (SPA) using REACT JS.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.JS .
- Closely worked with Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM , gulp directories to generate desired view.
- Involved in using Redux library and NPM (Node Package Manager) and used various screens for the front end using React.js.
- Used Postman tool to test the API workflow tested on the JSON files which are generated by the Node.JS with Express.JS.
- Worked with the Node package manager ( NPM ) along with Gulp .
- Worked with SASS to build better and optimized Style sheets.
- Worked with ZUUL API Gateway for Authentication and Hystrix Circuit Breaker for fault tolerance.
- Used Node JS to run Angular 2 on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Wrote services with Angular 2 to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices with HTTP service.
- Developed application from scratch including Mongo DB server setup and Express.js server development.
- Used Mongoose API to access the Mongo DB from Node JS and used Angular CLI and NPM for scaffolding the Angular 2 application.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RESTful web services using OAUTH 2.0.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on Rabbit MQ synchronously, asynchronously and send JMS message to Apache Active MQ on the edge device.
- Used Rabbit MQ for transport of data in Queue in between components of the application.
- Deployed our Application on Pivotal Cloud Foundry which is used to reduce the development overhead by providing a ready to use platform.
- We used Load Balancer in Pivotal Cloud Foundry to improve the performance and reliability of the server.
- Developed a Module that enables the administrator to provide access rights to users based on their credentials. Used AJAX Controls like Script Manager and Update Panel to develop the GUI . Used Spring MVC to implement MVC Design Pattern.
- Responsible for creating Model/Value Objects in MVC Design Pattern. Involved in writing Spring Container and Controller classes.
- Created various Advice (before, after) methods as required using Spring AOP .
- Hibernate ORM framework used to interact with database through Hibernate query language ( HQL ).
- Used Hibernate for connecting to the database and mapping the entities by using hibernate annotations.
- Used Angular JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Applications.
- Worked on Angular expressions and built-in directives to render functionality to the UI.
- Implemented various AngularJS filters against data sets to filter and formatted data currency, strings rendered in the UI.
- Worked with AngularJS and jQuery for DOM manipulation and two-way binding. Implemented AngularJS controllers to update entity models.
- Used custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience. Deployed the drools rules as a service in J2EE stack environment.
- Used AJAX and Custom HTML Helper Classes to implement asynchronous calls to the server to update the changes.
- Experience in developing RESTful web service usually defines a URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), which is a service that provides resource representation such as JSON and a set of HTTP Methods.
- Used RESTful Web Services making HTTP protocols as a medium of communication between client and server. A client sends a message in form of a HTTP Request and the server responds in the form of an HTTP Response.
- Worked on server-side validation using various web forms through annotation Based approach.
- Hibernate second-level cache is set up in two steps to decide which concurrency strategy to use and configuring cache expiration and physical cache attributes using the cache provider.
- Wrote SQL Queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, packages on Oracle database.
- Configured Log4j for adding the debugging information in the code base.
- Implemented security functionality for various projects using Site minder (SSO).
- Deployed a single instance of HAProxy for test environments in pivotal cloud Foundry.
- Integrated testing methods implemented by using Karma and Jasmine .
- Performing unit Testing utilizing JUnit and ridiculing systems like jMock and Mockito and ensured code changes won’t break existing Unit Tests.
- Involved in analysis, outline and advancement and testing periods of the application improvement ( SDLC ) utilizing Agile Scrum procedure.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Utilized Futures and Spring Framework to make Asynchronous calls to the application.
- Developed Rest Web services using Spring MVC and migrated few services from servlets to Spring MVC.
- Responsible for using Spring MVC to develop REST web services within the application.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Web flow using MVC.
- Used Spring Gem Fire Cache Transactions with Springs Declarative Transaction Management and their annotations.
- Used Spring Transactions in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Implemented the Spring IOC for the core business application logic and used Hibernate as persistence framework.
- Implemented Spring Batch for processing large volumes of records, including logging/tracing, transaction management, job processing statistics, job restart, skip, and resource management in the application using Quartz scheduler .
- Used Spring Batch framework to create custom readers and writers to work with the application. Used Spring Batch framework to update data in databases.
- Worked with Spring Batch to convert xml files to data base records.
- Created custom readers, processors, Validators, Field Extractors for various Spring Batch applications.
- Spring Security designed for authorization and authentication and manages the CORS and CRSF security issues.
- Designed the user interface screen and its functionality as per user requirements.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML , CSS, Bootstrap , jQuery and AJAX for building up a Monolithic application.
- Created responsive UI modules using Backbone JS with hard coded dependency of Underscore JS in combination with Handlebar JS for templating.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its minimal set of data-structuring (models and collections) and user interface (views and URLs) primitives for building a MVC work flow design.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulations using native JS and jQuery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Used jQuery in developing the Rich Internet Applications (RIA) with AJAX mechanism and JSON as a data exchange tool.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Designed new queries in app to enhance MySQL database performance.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients.
Environment: HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Less, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, JSON, Spring MVC, Spring Gem Fire, Spring Batch Framework, Spring Security, Drools Engine, MYSQL.
- Worked on Struts framework and production support issues of the existing applications.
- Development of Action Forms, Action Servlets, Action and Validating Action Forms in Struts framework.
- Used Strut and spring frame works to design and develop applications. Implemented the project using Singleton, Factory Design Patterns.
- The Strut Validator frame works are used for server-side and client-side validations.
- Involved in developing the business components and responsible for developing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Used the Strut Tiles framework for developing User Interface.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as action Servlets, actions, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Wrote the high performance multi-threaded Java code using singleton, mediator, visitor, facade, observer, template, factory, publish and subscribe design pattern.
- Coded JDBC calls in the Servlets to access the SQL Server database tables.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL queries to perform database operations on Web Sphere.
- Developed action classes and action form classes, created JSP’s using Strut Tag libraries and configured in config.xml, web.xml.
- For encapsulating the dynamic functionality TLD (Tag Library Descriptor) and used JSTL tags for populating data on to JSPs. The Strut framework is implemented to enable JDBC Connection for data access.
Associate Software Engineer
- Developed applications using JAVA Spring Framework, Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL on Spring JDBC template to access and maintain the application database.
- Used Maven build tool to maintain Project dependencies.
- Involved in requirement and impact analysis, designing the enhancements across the various modules and development using Java/J2EE components like JSP, Servlets and JDBC.
- Used different Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Implemented Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes, Java beans.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking. Experience in working with version control system GIT. Used Maven build tool to maintain Project dependencies.
- Designed and implemented RESTful web APIs. Compiled the project modules on Maven and deployed them using ANT script.
- Actively involved in client meetings and requirement gathering sessions to evaluate and analyse the IT business requirement standards.
- Worked with team members and business analysts in project planning sessions to create the working model.
- Implemented Junit and Java SIM test cases to test the application functionality and to ensure code coverage.
- Used Agile and Scrum methodologies to improve the efficiency of the applications.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Multi-threading, Eclipse, Struts2, XML, XSLT, XPATH, Design Patterns, IBM DB2, WebSphere Server, web services (Soap and Rest), UML, HTML, CSS.