- Around 7 years of Extensive IT experience in Web Application Analysis, Design, Development and Deployment of Enterprise Application with strong expertise on Object Oriented JAVA, J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Expertise in domains like Banking & Financial Services, Health Care Insurance etc.
- Experience in developing multi - tier Enterprise Applications using Eclipse, Net Beans, Web Sphere Studio (WSAD) and RSA Application Developers. Diverse experience utilizing tools in N-tier and Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud config, AWS, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Cassandra, My SQL, Restful Web Services.
- Strong experience in MVC architecture and design implementation using Servlets and JSP as well as open source frameworks such as Struts and Spring MVC.
- Used Hibernate and JDBC to connect to databases like MYSQL and DB2 to store, delete, manipulate and retrieved data from them in many of my applications.
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, function, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration of Oracle.
- Extensive experience in unit testing framework- JUnit and Mockito.
- Used IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, GlassFish and JBoss servers in my projects and successfully deployed and compiled many of the applications on them.
- Experience in Unit testing and generating Test cases for web application.
- Strong skills in developing web services using SOAP/REST by means of JERSEY implementation and good knowledge on data evaluation and transformation using Shell scripting.
- Good experience with deployment and release of the application with ANT building tool, test cases using JUnit and application logging with Log4j.
- Well acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and facilitating practices.
- Strong in developing use case, sequence diagrams and preliminary class diagrams for the system using
- UML, Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Experienced in using source code version control tools SVN and GIT.
- Knowledge on continuous integration and build tool Jenkins.
Languages: Java1.7/8, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Web/App Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat 7.0/8.0, AWS, Kafka.
IDE/Tools: Net Beans, Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, UNIX, Linux
Java Technologies: J2EE, JSP JDBC, XML, XSLT,Web Services
Frameworks &tools: Struts, Spring Frameworks, Spring Boot, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful), Micro Services
Build Tools: Maven, Git, ANT
- Coordinate release activities with Project Management, QA, Release Management and Web Development teams to ensure a smooth and trouble-free roll out of releases.
- Interacted with clients for analyzing the requirements and designing the application.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC.
- Developed business layer using Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate and DAOs.
- Enhanced the user interface for customer channel with desktop and mobile responsiveness using SFX, HTML, AngularJS, CSS, Java Script and JQuery.
- Developed RESTful Web services client to consume JSON messages using Spring JMS configuration. Developed the message listener code.
- Developed controllers, services, business models, DAO’s for various modules of with web stores.
- Developed business tier components and services following SOA and using EJB, RESTful and SOAP based web services.
- Implemented DAO for data access using Spring ORM, Spring Boot and HIBERNATE.
- Developed database persistence layer components for mapping an object-oriented domain model to the relational database using ORM framework such as Spring JDBC Support, Hibernate and JPA.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure
- Implemented Swagger Configuration in Spring Boot for auto generating swagger JSON files for REST API calls.
- Actively involved in requirement understanding discussion, technical architecture discussion, knowledge sharing, design discussion with Customers and Offshore team members.
- Used AJAX calls for data updates in UI along with JSON data parsing.
- Adopted Agile Methodology, this includes daily standup, bi-weekly code review meetings with QE, showcasing the application to management and stakeholders completed in the past sprint and attending the sprint planning Session.
- Supported the application in production by monitoring the incidents and fixed the bugs.
- Followed JVM Optimization guides lines and coding standards while coding.
- Developed units test cases and test suites using Junit and TestNG frameworks.
- Followed Agile, Pair programing and Test-Driven Methodologies.
- Designed Use Case diagram, Class diagram, and Sequence diagram in UML.
Java Developer/Programmer Analyst
- Study the function requirements and prepare the application requirements word document.
- Extensively worked on building applications and integrating them
- Extensively worked on Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, RMI, JDBC and Common Utilities E-Mail Service Framework.
- Developed EJB Components, which encapsulate business logic and build up the model for the system.
- Development of Web components such as Servlet, JSP, CSS, AngularJS, AJAX, and Taglibs.
- Development of client-side scripts using Java Script and Server-side validation by using SturtsValidator.
- Developed number of user interfaces, Action classes using Struts Framework.
- Implemented exception handling in Spring Boot for REST API, by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Prepared User Manuals for the corresponding Screens.
- Migrated the Existing Frame work to Struts Frame work and Business Logic Analysis.
- Involved in Bug fixing and functionality enhancements.
- Used JSP, AngularJS, JSTL tag libs and Java Script for developing the view tier and used Service Oriented Architecture with Java and XML, Involved in critical UI feature development.
- Worked on basic authentication in both Spring Boot, for implementing security between front end UI and backend SOA services (Spring Boot).
- Development and unit testing of UI features and integration testing of features developed by me
- Compiled the source code, merged and integrated various modules of the application.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JSON, DOJO and JQuery.
- Development of SQL/PLSQL scripts for stored procedures, functions for SQL server database.
- Development of JDBC Connection Pool API as an interface to database for fast database response using bottom out transaction processing approach.
- Helped the team to troubleshoot and debug the issues and fix it.
- Performed code reviews and given comments to follow coding standards.
- Implemented using Agile methodology.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Web Services (SOAP & RESTFUL), JAX-WS, JAXB, JSP, Servlets, XML, Hibernate, Eclipse 3.2, IBM Data Studio TOAD, Tomcat 7 partly RAD related, AngularJS, Json, Apache Tomcat Server and Migration project is under Solaris.
- Involved in all phases of development and implemented the database schema and database tables.
- Involved in creating a web application with background in all phases of Software Engineering including Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Implementation as well as Waterfall model of development.
- Worked extensively on the Back-end Schema and tables, Front- end Web Pages and Business Layer.
- Implemented integration testing and fixed the bugs.
- Worked on the Logic for implementation of Load Minimizing Algorithm.
- Used Test Driven Development approach to test and implement the code.
- Worked on the UI, Webpages and front-end validations.
- Worked on the documentation of the whole project and design.
- Coding and writing unit Test Cases.
- Developed Use cases using the UML (Unified modelling Language).
- Work extensively on the unit testing and Test-Driven Methodology (TDD).
- Implemented using the Waterfall model.
- Responsible for design, development and testing of reusable web controls.