- Overall 6 years of professional IT experience in software design, analysis, development, implementation, and Testing.
- Extensive experience and Knowledge of all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC), Which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis and Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Integration, Documentation, Coding, Testing, Deployment and developing applications using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front-end framework using J2EE design patterns and Angular 2 and Angular 4.
- Hands on experience in building Enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JDBC, JMS) and XML.
- Deep knowledge in various java concepts like OOPS, Collections, Multithreading, and Exception Handling, Streams and Lambda Expressions.
- Strong Hands on Spring 4, Hibernate and JPA.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring Core, Spring MVC Controllers, Spring boot, Spring Annotations, Inversion of Control (IOC), Application Context configuration, Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Spring DAO along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Extensively worked with ORM tools (Hibernate (HQL), JPA, JPQL) and JPA annotations.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services.
- Experience in developing XML/JSON based Restful Web Service using Jersey, Apache Axis 2.
- Experience of Database design in Oracle/ DB2/ MySQL/ SQL Server query-based programming and PL/SQL procedure programming and proficient in Database programming using JDBC and SQL.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL.
- Experience in deploying and configuring applications onto application servers like Oracle Web logic, JBOSS and Web server Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in using IDEs like Eclipse, MyEclipse, IntelliJ IDEA in various Configurations with version control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and IBM Clear Case.
- Extensive knowledge of MVC architecture and J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Service locator, DAO, Business Delegate in the development of web based and distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Used Log4j for logging, tracing and debugging.
- Hands-On Experience with various AWS services like EC2, Lambda and S3 in cloud environment.
- Strong Knowledge and extensive experience using automated build and testing utilities such as Jenkins, Junit and Maven.
- Developed UNIT test cases using JUnit and Mockito within TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Excellent communication and Analytical, Inter-personnel and presentation skills, capable to meet tight deadlines and Team Spirit.
- Analytical, methodical, and resourceful approach to problem solving and decision-making; identifying and documenting root causes and counteractive actions to meet short and long-term business and system requirements.
Programming Languages: C, Python, Java, J2EE, PL/SQL
Core Java: JavaBeans, JDBC, I/O, Annotations Collections, Exceptions and Multi-Threading.
Frameworks/ORM: Swing,Spring core, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Spring DAO, Hibernate ORM, JPA.
IDE s and Utilities: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA.
Database: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server.
Web Services: RESTful web service, SOAP, WSDL, JMS, JAXB, UDDI, Apache Axis2, Jersey, Apache CXF, AWS, Microservices.
Version control/Build Tools: Git, SVN, Jenkins, Maven.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito.
Application Servers: BEA WebLogic, Apache Tomcat and JBOSS 5.1/6.0.
Virtualization: VMWare, Oracle Virtual Box.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Fedora), Mac OSX.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, Builder, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Model View Controller, DAO, Composite, Adapter.
Logging / Debugging Tools: Log4J, JIRA
Confidential, Wichita, KS
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designed use cases for the Application as per the business requirements. Participated in requirement gathering and framework implementation sessions through Agile TDD methodology.
- Worked closely with the Business/Users team in translating technical requirements into application code.
- Decompose existing monolithic code base into Spring Boot Microservices. Developed web layer using Spring framework to manage the project in MVC pattern.
- Designed and developed RESTful APIs using Spring REST API. Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, I/O, Multi-Threading and Collections.
- Developed helper classes, delegate classes, value objects to access business tier and transfer the information from business layer to the presentation layer. Deployed and tested functionality, auto-scaling of the application using AWS EC2 instances.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the Oracle10g database.
- Defined XML documents for input and output sources of Web Services. Created schema documents for XML validation and developed XML schemas.
- Also used Maven for build framework. Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in WebSphere Application Server.
- Performed Tuning, Load Balancing and optimization of WebSphere Application Server.
- JUnit and Mockito were used for unit testing. Used log4j for Logging for logging error/debug messages and managing them.
- Responsible for coding, testing and documenting various packages, procedures, and functions for libraries.
- Proficient in using Git for Version Control. Actively involved in code reviews and in bug fixing.
Confidential, Topeka, KS
Roles and Responsibilities
- Worked with Business Analysts in requirement gathering. In the backend used Spring framework to validate and process requests, call required business service and return dynamic views to client.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries/JSTL to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Effective use of Hibernate (ORM tool) in the business layer to create DAOs.
- Configured and tested the application with database Oracle 11g and involved in development of PL/SQL backend implementation.
- Developed the application in Flash Builder and deployed it on Tomcat web server.
- Writing JSP, Action Classes, Service classes and DAO using Hibernate.
- Developed code in Eclipse IDE and built in Maven and configured the project on Web Sphere application server.
- Implemented Microservices for loose coupling and granularity of application.
- As part of the requirement, designed and developed Representational state transfer (REST) based services and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) based services.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Experience using and creating custom scripts and applications using the AWS SDK and/or CLI Tools and deployed on EC2 instances.
- Developed the application from scratch using Spring MVC and Spring JDBC using xml configuration and annotation.
- Used J2EE design patterns Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Deployed and tested the application with web server Tomcat.
- Used EJBs (Session beans) to implement the business logic, JMS for communication to send updates to various other applications.
- Developed UNIT test cases using JUNIT and Mockito.
- Deployed projects in Unix/Linux environment.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed it on WebLogic server Web Server.
- Involved in all the phases of (SDLC) including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications from Business Analyst.
- Developed WSDL's for creating interfaces between different systems using SOAP based web services and worked on using RESTful web services
- Also developed web services components using SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, and JAX- WS with java.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns.
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server-side code using Spring JDBC and DAO module of spring for executing stored procedures and SQL queries.
- Worked with Core Java for business logic.
- Used Oops based design to develop the interactive web application.
- Developed Web services for the services to get the data from external systems to process the request from client sides
- Designed and developed the business logic layer and data access layer using different kinds of EJB's and Data Access Objects (Dao's).
- Used JSON for validation, documentation data required by a given application.
- Followed the Agile methodology to implement the application.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used the standard features for editing, debugging, running etc.
- Built scripts using Maven that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSP's, built an EAR file and deployed the application on the WebLogic application server.
- Used Agile Methodology to manage project and participate in daily SCRUM.
- Used SVN as a documentation repository and version-controlling tool.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit test of all developed modules.
- Created the design documents with use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Wrote SQL queries for Oracle Database.
- Participated in and contributed to design and code reviews.
Environment: Rational Rose, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, RESTful web services, JAXB, Spring, Hibernate, Core Java, EJB, Log4j, Eclipse, Maven, JSP, SVN, JUnit, Oracle DB.
- Designed the application based on the architecture of the MVC design pattern using Spring MVC and JSP.
- Applied OOP Programming concepts like Polymorphism and Inheritance to improve the existing Java/JEE based code base.
- Designed and Developed application using Spring MVC and Hibernate DAO layer and used various design patterns like Factory pattern and Singleton.
- Requirement Analysis and Documentation as per SDLC methodologies.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Maven tool has been used to build the applications.
- Code development using Eclipse, HTML, JAVA, JSP, Swing, Servlet and SQL.
- Created Functional Test cases and achieved bug fixes.
- Using JUnit, wrote unit test cases to test various services and their capabilities and limitations
- Used Git for Version Control.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL (Procedures/Functions/Packages/Triggers) to handle business functionality.
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in Tomcat Application Server .
- Code review and function testing for better client interface and usability.