- Having 11 years of experience in software development using Java/J2ee. Expertise in designing and developing various online and ecommerce applications using Oracle commerce, Endeca search, J2EE, Java, Java 8, microservices and various open source frameworks. Expertise in Cart & Checkout, Pricing, Promotions, CyberSource Tax integration, User profile, Wishlist, Gift list, Login, Registration, Payment integrations, Endeca (experience manager, keyword search, and guided navigation), Building and Deploying ATG application over Linux OS, Worked on Pixel integration, Google Analytics.
- Experience in deploying large retail application in production, migrate data center from Oracle data center to Rackspace data center. Worked with Jenkin, Ant, Junit, Maven, Shell scripting for CI/CD automation.
- Involved in microservices platform design and development using Java8, Spring Boot, Swagger, Actuator, spring Framework. Hands - on experience in Spring Boot, Spring 5.0, Java8 (lambda functions) and Docker deployment.
Java-Specialization: Java/J2ee, Java 8 Lambda expressions, Stream API, Method, constructor, Functional Interface. Spring boot, Microservices, Swagger, ActuatorDocker, Maven, Gradle, Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon
Oracle Commerce-Specialization: ATG (11, 10, 9 and 7), Repository Management, Catalog Management, Checkout process, Personalization, ATG-Endeca Integration, Experience Manager, Guided Navigation.
Application Server: JBoss, Web Sphere, Tomcat
Web-Server: Apache Web Server
Database: Experience Oracle (11g, 10g, 9i and 8i), SQL Server
IDE: Eclipse, STS, IntelliJ Idea
Web Technologies: J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Struts), Java Script, AJAX, JQuery
Operating System: Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP/7, Linux
Configuration Management Tools: SVN, CVS, Jenkins
UML Tools: Visio
Defect Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, JIRA, VSTS
Full stack java developer, Irving, TX
- Worked on AHA Hub of life project where AHA is moving their legacy system to MS Dynamics CRM which will act as conduit for all the data flow, working as technical lead in driving this migration.
- Implemented order feed using LWW.
- Implemented ATG Repository based Search framework.
- Worked on Ant build script changes, JBOSS 7 related changes.
- Worked on ATG MVC Rest production defects and enhancements.
- Worked on several new enhancements as part of production tickets.
- Worked on performance issues like OOM, Analyzed Heap dump and Thread dump to investigate the OOM issue.
- Migrated Google Map from older version to newer Google API version.
- Used Cherwell to access tickets and fix them or assign to other team members.
- Involved in micro services platform design and development using Java8, Spring Boot, Swagger, Actuator, spring Framework.
Environment: ATG Ecommerce 11.1, Java7, J2EE, Oracle 11g, SVN, JBoss EAP 5.1, Unix, Windows 7, JAXB, AgilejQuery, Eclipse Juno.
Java-ATG Architect/Sr. Developer
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Involved in the Design and implementation of Catalog integration and checkout.
- Involved in the design and development of CyberSource tax integrations.
- Created Endeca driven home page and product listing page.
- Lead a team for the development of my-account track.
- Involved in the design and development of various third-party application integrations like gift card/coupon wallet service, Bloom reach pixel integration, Olapic, Responsys interact.
- Responsible for communicating the issues and status information to the Project Manager concerning system development activities.
- Worked on browse pages based on Endeca experience manager.
- Mentored the technical resources related to best practices and standards during design, development, and unit testing phases of development.
Environment: ATG 9.2, CA, BCC, CSC, ATG Search, jboss-eap-4.2, Oracle, and Java/J2ee Unix, PMD, Check Style, Find Bugs, JIRA, AJAX, XML, JAXB, Velocity, JMS.
Java-ATG Architect/Technology Lead
Confidential, New York
- Understanding the scope of the release and helping business team in creating release items.
- Created the technical design for Front end and backend integration, created technical design of cart & checkout track for the enhancement of (PLCC) private label credit card, created the technical design for Backend and 3rd party system (ADS) Integration.
- Handling the team of 5 developers during implementation.
- Did the analysis and created roadmap for migration from ATG 9.2 to ATG 9.4.
- Done the migration from ATG 9.2 to ATG 9.4.
- Worked on PLCC first purchase discount using ATG promotions and pricing.
- Involved in discussion with client at different stages of development.
- Created the technical design and implemented the configurable repository. Using configurable repository client can deploy the changes using the BCC without build or restart. Changes like ON/OFF switch for new PLCC enhancement, defining cookie age etc.
Environment: ATG 10.0.2, BCC, CA, Endeca Search, WebLogic 10.3, JSP, Oracle
- Worked as senior developer in cart and checkout track.
- Worked on First Data's value link gift card payment group integration with ATG, Payment group creation, payment group processor creation for gift card debit and redeem, Value link processor creation for transactions related to value link, front end implementation.
- Worked on ATG promotions, promotions exclusion, created design and implementation.
- Worked on single shipping, multi shipping and pricing.
- Worked on template creation in BCC with repository design and creation (versioned and non-versioned).
- Worked on Shipping repository design and implementation.
- Worked on Caching and performance monitor customization.
Environment: ATG 9.1, BCC, CSC, Search, WebLogic, Java
- Worked as track lead, created the technical design document, and estimated the effort, handle 5-member team in this module. This module contains page like Account overview page, Billing info page, Payment info page, Wishlist detail page, communication ps page, coupon wallet page, Wishlist list page, redeemed coupon page, Change password page, update profile information page etc.
- Among 10 sites www.greatfunonline.com is one of the site, this site is having 50% extra features for product catalog, I designed this catalog in association with architect, Like created sub type of product item for coupons products. Also created coupon usages repository.
- In Affinion project I extensively worked on Catalog and ATG repository created technical design for repository tools and Manager Classes associated with repositories and helped team members during coding.
- After coding completion worked with client QA team during defect triaging. Created documents for production cutover, Give demo to the client.
Environment: Java, JSP, ATG 9.1, Jboss AS 4.2, Eclipse Galileo 3.x, Oracle10g