- 7+ years of experience in developing and executing complex Java/J2EE applications and design patterns.
- Experience building web - based client-server technologies and setup configuration to integrate them with front-end applications, back-end web-services, APIs, RDBMS and NoSQL Database Systems.
- Strong knowledge of J2EE Platform including Servlets, JSP, JMS, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JPA and Hibernate.
- Hands on experience in designing n-tier applications using J2EE design patterns including MVC, Business-Delegate, Singleton, Observer and Session-Façade.
- Experience in JVM related activities like heap dump analysis, garbage collection, caching etc.
- Experience in SOA integration projects leveraging SOAP/RESTful web services and Spring Framework.
- Strong knowledge on principles of Microservices and Microservices-Architecture. Experience developing SpringBoot based microservices by leveraging modern CICD tools and deploying in Public-Cloud (AWS).
- Proficient in building RESTful Service with Java using JAX-RS, Jersey and Spring Boot.
- Experience in developing front-end web pages/interfaces using HTML5, CSS3, Java script and Ajax.
- Proficient in developing Single Page Applications using Angular2/4 and ReactJS frameworks.
- Experience in configuring build and deployment processes using Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and CICD.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services including EC2, S3, ELB, Auto-Scaling, VPC, Route53, DNS & IAM.
- Well versed with Test-Driven-development using JUnit, Mockito for unit-testing and JMeter for load/performance testing. Hands-On experience using SonarJava/SonarLint code analyzer for continuous inspection of code coverage by tests, inspect code quality to detect and fix tricky issues.
- Extensive experience in deploying enterprise web applications on Tomcat, WebSphere & JBOSS .
- Proficient in Database technologies including SQL, PLSQL, Stored-Procedures, Joins, Triggers, Cursors, Aggregations and Indexing. Acquainted with Oracle, MySQL and DB2 offerings.
- Knowledge of using NoSQL (MONGODB, CASSANDRA) data models, Key-Value stores and Document stores for applications demanding large data volumes, low latency and flexible data models.
- Experience working in all phases of Software-Development-Life-Cycle collaborating with various stake holders including Product Owners, Business Analysts, Software Architects, Quality Analysts, Developers and end users.
- Quick learner and a team player with excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, JMS & JDBC
Web Application Development: Servlets, JSP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
Web Services & API development: REST APIs, JAX-RS, JERSEY, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS
Database Development: SQL, PLSQL, MySQL, Oracle 11g/12c, MongoDB, Cassandra
Application Servers/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, JBOSS , WebSphere
IDE, Version Control: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, SVN, Git, GitHub
Cloud technologies (AWS): EC2, S3, ELB, Auto-Scaling, VPC, Route53, DNS & IAM
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, MacOS
SDLC: Agile, Scrum, Iterated Waterfall
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, and testing phases of the back-end server-side business logic development by following Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Programming and maintenance of software using Java/J2EE, WebLogic Server 12c, Spring Tool Suite, SQL, Oracle 12c, IBM MQ, Microsoft Visual Studio and Unix/Linux scripting.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Developed Spring boot applications and microservices and deployed on AWS EC2 instances.
- Developed RESTful Services with Java using JAX-RS, Jersey and Spring Boot. Coding for consuming the REST APIs, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required formats.
- Used Spring Framework AOP to implement logging in the application, Spring DAO for data access.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring Cloud to extract client related data from databases and used SOAPUI, POSTMAN for testing RESTFUL API web services.
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data.
- Involved in upgradation and maintenance of company's website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Developed MongoDB architecture to improve performance and scalability.mplemented MongoDB ops manager for alert, monitoring and to restore data.
- Worked on migrating from Oracle WebLogic Server to Apache Tomcat application server.
- Tested REST services using google chrome’s POSTMAN plugin.
- Provided support for troubleshooting and resolving production issues during releases and post releases.
- Created build and deployment pipelines leverage CICI processes and tools including GIT, Maven and Jenkins
- Developed JUnit and Mockito tests and provided support to QA team for bug fixes.
- Participated in code reviews, technical demos and Knowledge Transfer sessions.
- Collaborated with release management and Site reliability teams for several releases.
- Worked with AWS Infrastructure teams for configuring security groups and access controls.
Environment : JAVA 1.7/1.8, J2EE 6, Spring Framework 4, Spring Boot 1.5, HTML5, CSS, Angular2, XML, XSL, REST, JAX-RS, JUnit, Mockito, Oracle 12c, WebLogic Server 12c, Tomcat, AWS.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in development of the application using agile development process and participating in daily scrum meetings, Sprint Planning activities, Demos and Retrospectives.
- The Application was developed using Spring Framework integrated with Hibernate to map to Oracle Database for the Workflow of various modules.
- Used JDBC 2.0 API, EJB (Session and Message-Driven Beans), JMS, JAVA Beans, JSP, Servlets and J2EE APIs.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Utilized JAX-WS for creating the web services and used JAXB for marshalling and un-marshaling of java objects.
- Developed the functionalities using core java concepts like Generics, Collections & Multi-Threading.
- Involved in developing front end components using HTML, CSS and JS for client validations.
- Worked with NoSQL Cassandra to store, retrieve, and update and manage all the details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- Designed database and created tables, written the complex SQL Queries and stored procedures.
- Involved extensively in writing SQL and PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Written unit tests and integration tests using JUnit and also used Mockito to mock the classes and use the results accordingly to tune the unit tests.
- Used Maven for building the modules, Jenkins for Continuous Integration and JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management.
- Developed the Business tier with Stateless and Stateful Session beans with EJB standards.
- Participated in design review and code review activities of the team and put effort for completing new features, enhancements, and defect fixes
- Provided support for production support team and involved in resolving production related issues.
Environment : JAVA 1.7, J2EE 6, EJB 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, SOAP, JAXB, JUnit, Oracle 11g, WebLogic, Unix, Eclipse IDE, Maven, GitHub, React JS.
Java / J2EE Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis and Design of the application.
- Created use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed web interfaces using MVC Architecture and Spring Framework.
- Implemented Spring Framework for dependency injection to inject appropriate class objects depending on the source of the application process.
- Developed application using Spring MVC and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Used Spring Security for securing the web tier Access.
- Designed the application in such a manner to have code reusability.
- Used SVN as the version controller.
- Implemented log4j for checking application logs.
- Involved in Unit and Integration Testing after each development Life cycle.
- Deployed application in WebSphere application server in pre-production environments.
- Developed functional and non-functional features of the enterprise applications based on the business needs.
- Involved in developing proof of concepts, designing the system components, coding and integration testing.
- Participated in all Agile scrum ceremonies, project planning, design discussions and release planning activities.
- Developed and maintained web services using RESTful API.
- Used JBOSS Developer Studio for developing the code.
- Developed DAO layer using Hibernate, JPA, and Spring JDBC.
- Integrated Spring- Hibernate frameworks for ORM functionality in spring framework.
- Used Java/J2EE Design Patterns such as DAO pattern, MVC pattern, Session Facade, singleton in the project extensively, which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Designed Java classes using Spring Framework to implement the Model View Control (MVC) architecture.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and programmed stored procedures, and control files for loading large amounts of data using Oracle 10g.
- Used Oracle SQL developer for the writing queries or procedures in SQL.
- Used UNIX scripts for validating data files.
- Performed Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit and Log4j.
- In production support responded to service tickets and service requests within established time-based requirements.
- Used SVN Repository for Version Control.
- Used JBOSS 6.0 as the application server.
- Performed requirement analysis by interacting with key stakeholders for defining scope and deliverables of the project.
- Analyzed the complete architecture of various components of the system in-order to design the application.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Participated in all phases of application development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design.
- Defined text alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing of the website across different browsers.
- Build configured and deployed Web components on Web Logic application server.
- Wrote Java code for accessing trade data from Oracle and DB2 databases using JDBC API and SQL queries and accessed it from J2EEWeb component.
- Updated UI as per changing needs and requirements.
- Fixed software bugs for existing application suite and optimized code for better performance.