Technologies: Java, J2EE, Angular JS, JSP, EJB, JMS, Perl, PHP, PL/SQL, Python, CSS3, HTML5, C++
Web Technologies: JSTL, XML (XSLT, DOM, SAX, JAXB) HTML, AJAX, JQuery, Angular JS, Node JS,React JS
Frameworks: Struts, SpringsHibernate, JSF.
Web & App Servers: BEA WebLogic Application Server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss,Glassfish, Amazon Web Services(AWS)Middleware
EJB, JMS, Apache Active MQ, Apache Camel, Apache ServiceMix.
Databases: Oracle, MongoDB, Postgre SQL, Cassandra, Couch DB, Dynamo DB.
Cloud Platform: AWS (Lambda, S3, EC2, Elastic Bean stack),Cloud Foundry
Testing Tools: Junit, Easy Mock, Mockito, Docker
Advanced Tools/Tech: Sonar, Soap UI, Fiddler, Postman, Selenium, Scala, Oracle EBS
Apache Tools: Log4j, Maven and ANT, Apace CXF
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Oracle SQL Developer, atom
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Intercept, Rally, ALM
DevOps Tools: Chef, Jenkins, Maven, GIT,Gradle
Spring Varieties: Spring MVC, Boot, Batch, JDBC, Security
ETL & Reporting: SSIS, SSRS, Jasper
Design patterns: Singleton, Fa ade, Abstract, MVC
API: Dynamic Charts, Paramiko, OPENPYXL
Big Data: Hadoop MapReduce, Apache Spark, Hive, EMR
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Other Technologies: Elastic Search, Swings, AWT, Tableau, Maple, JMS, Rich Faces, Jersey, Confluence, Splunk, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Sendgrid, Jmock, Jmeter, inVision
Programming Concept: Object Oriented Programming(OOPS), UML using Rational rose
Version Control: CVS, Rational Clear Case, Git, SVN, Version One, Git
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/8, Unix, Linux, Redhat
- Experience using frameworks like Spring, JPA, Hibernate, and Struts.
- Expertise in developing Multi - tier enterprise level web applications using various J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java Multi-threading API.
- Experienced inAWSCloud platform and its features which include EC2AMI, EBSCloud watches, AWS Config, Auto-scaling, IAM and AWS S3.
- Great working Knowledge with J2EE DesignPatterns such as MVC, SessionFaçade, DAO, DTO, SingletonPattern, FrontController and BusinessDelegate.
- Writtenshell, ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins (CI) scripts for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Utilized XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT, XQuery, XPath and DTD.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batchand ORM frameworks like Hibernate and IBATIS.
- Expertise in developing and consuming RESTful Web services and developed Restful API with JSON and XML. Tested them using SOAP UI, Fiddler, Postman etc.
- Worked in Cutting Edge Technologies like EJB, JMS, REST, Jersey, JTA, XML and Web Sphere MQ Series with good experience in developing and deploying EnterpriseJavaBeans on various ApplicationServers.
- Highly proficient in developing and deploying Java/J2EE applications on Application Servers - WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in Configuration Management, Cloud Infrastructure, and Automation like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, SVN, Github, Clear Case, Kubernetes, Tomcat and Linux.
- Experienced in writing unit test cases using Junit, TestNG, Mockito. Used tools like JIRA.
- Proficiency in SQL databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 and NoSQL DB like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- HandleDefect Managementby tracking & reporting bugs using Quality Center, Bugzilla and Jira.
- Experience in working with log4j Logging Framework and In-depth understanding of Scala programming.
- Used the JMS for create, send and read messages. Also, integrated Sendgrid to manage email communications.
- Experience in using different version control systems like GIT, clear case, CVS, SVN.
Confidential, PLano, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Spring-IOC concepts and Spring/ Chassis MVC pattern and Customized the Internal Capital One “Digital Issuance Eligibility” application.
- Developed REST based services using Spring MVC architecture and used JSON for the data transfer
- Worked with platform and application stakeholders to define and steer designing, developing RESTAPIs and platform services following MVC architecture for Web/Mobile applications using Spring in agile environment.
- Worked on Different operations of Restful service like PUT,POST,UPDATE and DELETE
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project
- Developed test cases using JUnit and Cucumber in Test Driven Development( ATTD’S).
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that runs on EC2 instances.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups.
- Good experience in SCRUM process of Agile (Iterative) development methodology.
- Used Apache tomcat as an application server to deploy various components of application.
- Strong experience with SOAP and REST webservices.
- Experience working with AWS for Storage & content delivery and Application deployment services.
- Worked closely with the team to achieve continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience in deploying the microservices using Docker container and ability to setup continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub on AWS or any Cloud Service.
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management, JWT token based authentication and involved OAuth 2.0 configuration for authentication, authorization.
- Implemented a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Developed Controller Classes using Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch modules and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Wrote complex SQL queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors and indexes.
- Used Jenkins to integrate the build and trigger the auto build and nightly deployment based on code check in in the repo.
Confidential, Lowell, AR
Full Stack Developer
- The application is built by Micro Service Oriented Architecture using (Spring Boot,Hibernate, Angular 4) and developed Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Designed and developed efficient user Interaction screens using HTML5, CSS3-SASS and Bootstrap CSS framework and media queries to create responsive web pages
- Investigate emerging technologies and build prototypes to show their applicability to the product roadmap.
- Implemented the Service, Controller and Security layers of the Spring IOC and Spring Security .
- Develop business components using Spring Boot , Spring AOP , Spring IOC , EHCache and Spring Annotations .
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token-based authentication/authorization scheme using Spring Security .
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Developed Microservices to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with various data persistence frameworks such as Hibernate and JPA .
- Controlled the log information by using framework Log4j.
- Wrote queries to retrieve the JSON data from MongoDB into the application.
- Extensively worked on consuming RESTful Services by making AJAX calls and process the JSON response.
- Drafted comprehensive reports to track bugs and design flaws using JIRA.
- Kubernetes is configured in the application for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications
- Used gradle-node-plugin to manage the install of Node and NPM (Node Package Manager) from Gradle build to deliver consistent behavior whenever we build.
- Involved in setup and build AWS infrastructure VPCEC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud FormationJSON templates.
- Configuring and Networking of Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Written CloudFormation templates and deployed AWS resources using it.
- Created a Python Script to stop all the instances with a specific tag in AWS Instance using Lambda functions and made it into Cloud Watch Scheduler to schedule it every night.
- Strengthened developmental methodologies by introducing a code quality document using Confluence.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development and testing.
- Improved Application runtime drastically by resolving Performance issues in Database and Applications.
Environment: Java 8, Node JS(NPM), Apache CXF, J2EE, AWS, Angular 4, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 4.0, GIT, Ajax, MongoDB, confluence, Postman, Slack, Git, Stash, React JS, Bootstrap, AWS (Lambda, S3, EC2, Cloud Watch, EBS), Node JS, Heroku, Jenkins, Maven, Kubernetes.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Lead the team in assigning tasks and integrating the code.
- Utilized WIFE framework to parse and validate SWIFT messages (MT202, MT012, MT298, MT019 etc.) to handle FX settlements efficiently.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Created Web Layer using JSF framework.
- Designing web pages for HTML, AJAX with Rich design response UI to use libraries such as JQuery.
- Part of the project is implemented as a Single page application using Angular JS, NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Implemented rule-based applications using Drools and Java.
- Developed RESTful & SOAP Web Services using Jersey API and JSON as media type in integration with Springs.
- Extensively used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping for data persistence.
- Creation of Hibernate mapping files to develop Database Tables from Classes and generating database schema.
- Used Spring Boot for building cloud Microservices quickly and develop spring-based applications with very less configuration.
- Used SVN as Concurrent Version System and Harvest for configuration management of database script.
- Integrated application with Hudson/Jenkins as build automation tools and SonarQube for continuous inspection of code quality. Implemented Search by using Solr.
- Build servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Deployed applications on AWS by using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Used MySQL, DynamoDB and Elasticache to perform basic database administration.
- Interacted with end client (Business Team) in Business meetings in gathering and analyzing the requirements.
- Motivating the team to achieve high standards and assigned tasks to developers for parts of code and monitored progress to ensure deadlines met.
Confidential, Wyoming, MI
Sr. JAVA /J2EE Developer
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC 2) architecture Using JSF 2.2 Framework Confidential the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance.
- Created views with JSF Framework and Service Layer Classes using Session Beans.
- Used different phases of JSFlifecycle for client-side and server-side data validation.
- Used Prime faces as a JSF extension libraries for rich components such as Accordion, Calendar, Panel Grid.
- Created web services using SOAP, WSDL and XML with JAX-WS and JAX-RPC.
- Configured faces-config.xml and navigation.xml to set all page navigations.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle and Production Support for the project.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache).
- Used MYSQL database for creating tables, views, stored Procedures and writing complex queries.
- Integrated the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Web Services, XML, Hibernate, JMS, Spring, jQuery, Ajax, Oracle, WebLogic, Maven, Eclipse, Junit, Log4j
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo Confidential end of the sprint.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical data and events among J2EE components. Publisher-Subscriber method was used for data loading and Point-To-Point method of JMS was used for event processing
- Used Hibernate, developed wrote the XML files to map the objects to relational database
- Responsible for various Action Classes, Form beans, Data Access Objects for Admin Module,
- Extensively used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping for data persistence.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards.
- Used JTA and HQL for Data management of Engine system.
- For load and Performance testing we use JMeter .
- Refactoring code and Performance tuning the JVMand refactoring the logic.
- Using Share Point tool for collaboration/communication/decision making among the team.
- Participate in code reviews, troubleshooting, bug fixing, preparing test environments, execute User acceptance testing and providing production support.
- Handled Performance tuning on the Stored procedures and different database operations.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Coordinate with Project Manager to get requirements and develop the code to support new applications.
- Providing Java programming support for existing and new applications.
- Developing Web applications using Java, J2EE, Struts and Hibernate.
- Developing Action Form classes, Form beans, and Action classes using struts.
- Using Hibernate for the backend persistence.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and Struts.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains object declarations and dependencies.
- Implementing MVC, DAO J2EE design patterns as a part of application development.
- Developing DAO interfaces for hibernate to interact with databases.
- Setting up, building the environment and deployed project by writing Ant build.xml.
- Using Java script and Struts validation frame work for performing front end validations.
- Coding and maintaining Oracle packages, stored procedures and tables.
- Participate in design sessions to document technical specifications and provide design options and solutions.
- Working on Web technologies including Tomcat, Apache, Http, Web service architectures.
- Migrating web application from Tomcat to web sphere deployment environments.
- Using SVN for software configuration management and version control.
- Preparing test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing.
- Using the LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
- Developed Action Servlets, Action Form, Java Bean classes for implementing business logic for the Struts Framework.
- Developed Servlets and JSP based on MVC pattern using struts Action framework.
- Developed all the tiers of the J2EE application. Developed data objects to communicate with the database using JDBC in the database tier, implemented business logic using EJBs in the middle tier, developed Java Beans and helper classes to communicate with the presentation tier which consists of JSPs and Servlets.
- Developed persistence layer modules using EJB Java Persistence API (JPA) annotations and Entity manager.
- Developed Action and Form Bean classes to retrieve data and process server side validations.
- Designed various tables required for the project in SQL server database and used Stored Procedures in the application. Used SQL Server to create, update and manipulate tables.
- Used IntelliJ as IDE and Clear Case for version control.
- Involved in impact analysis of Change requests and Bug fixes.
Environment: Java 5, Struts, PL/SQL, SQL server, EJB, IntelliJ, Clear Case, MS Visio, Apache Tomcat, JSP, Java Script, CSS.