- 8+ years of experience in the software industry working in all phases of software development lifecycleusing Agile methodology, and waterfall model.
- Expertise in creating class diagrams sequence diagrams and activity diagrams and have hands on experience with UML Rational Rose.
- Well versed with object oriented programming and core java concepts like Collections, Generics, Multi - threading, ExceptionHandling.
- Specialized in working with web based applications using J2EE (EJB, JPA, JSP, Servlets).
- Has good experience working with RDBMS - Oracle, JDBC, MySQL, and MySQLServer.
- Strong exposure to different design patterns like MVC design pattern, Singleton, Factory, Strategy and Facade design pattern.
- Proficient in working with frameworks like Spring core, Spring boot, Spring MVC,and Struts.
- Worked withHibernate ORM framework, Connection Pooling , HQL , Collections , Hibernate Caching , and Hibernate Transactions .
- Hands on experience on writing test cases using JUnit, Mockito, Power Mockito, Jasmine, Selenium, TestNG and Postman for Web Service test.
- Good knowledge of AWS services like Elastic Block Storage (EBS), S3, Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, Identity and Access Management(IAM).
- Good knowledge on Spring boot micro services that helps in creating independent services which can be deployed easily.
- Experience in working with open source tools Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, and Selenium Web Driver), JUnit, Eclipse and preparation of automation test framework.
- Proficient in writing and handling SQL Queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring popular J2EE Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, and WebLogic.
- Hands on experience working with webservices like REST (JAX-RS, JAXB) and SOAP(JAX-WS).
- Experience resolving OWASPtop 10 vulnerabilities using ESAPI.
- Extensive knowledge working with message services like JMS, RabbitMQ.
- Experience working with Jenkinsand Docker for continuous integration.
- Proficient in Angular JSdirectives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of Angular JS application data, implemented Angular JS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Implemented security and authentication concepts in applications using OAuth 2.0, SAML .
- Used Postman as a HTTP client for testing web service APIs.
- Experience in using IDE tools like Net beans, Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Expert on project management tools likeMaven, ANT and used log4j for logging framework.
- Experience in using Issue/bug tracking tool such as JIRA.
- Expertise in using JUnit for unit and integration testing and implemented TDDmethodology and worked with Mockito.
- Good experience working with GIT and CVS for source code management functionality and version control.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and analytical and programming skills.
- Highly motivated and dynamic team player with passion for learning and has the capability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Languages: C, C++, Java 8(JSP, Servlets, JSTL, and other java related technologies ), Python.
Operating Systems: Windows (10/8.1), Ubuntu, Mac
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, AngularJs, jQuery, ReactJS, NodeJS, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, JDBC, HTML5, DHTML and XML, CSS3, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, MQ Series, Apache Camel, Kafka, Spring Boot, ExpressJS
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Messaging Technologies: JMS, AMQP.
Version controls: SVM, GitHub, RStudio, Spyder, Octave GUI, KNIME, CoggleJasmine.
Cloud Services: AWS EC2, S3, EBS.
Web Servers: JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Apache
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, ORM, Web Service, DAO, Social, Security, etc.), Hibernate ORM 5.0.2, Bootstrap, Struts, Tiles, DWR (Direct Web Remoting)
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, BIRT, Crystal Reports.
Tools: MS-Visio, Visual Studio, Sublime, Eclipse, Notepad++, GitHub, JIRA, ClearQuest, RTC, MS Project, Excel, SharePoint, MS Access.
Database Tools: SQL Developer, DB Artisan, TOAD, MSSQL Server Management Studio
DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML: RPC and XML Beans.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Birmingham, Alabama
- Involved in the analysis design, coding, implementation and testing of business user requirements.
- Worked on AngularJS to create single page applications (SPA) using its features like routers, Controllers, Services, Directives.
- Utilized ReactJS in combination with AngularJS to create fast, simple and dynamic views.
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the data base by using the JPA-Hibernate integration.
- Implemented Restful Web Services using Spring and used Spring Boot for microservices & consumed services using Spring REST template.
- Developed the application as a Spring Boot App to get range of non-functional features.
- Involved in developing components on with Spring MVC, Spring Framework and Hibernate & used Spring Security to secure the application.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Extensively involved in coding with Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Java I/O, and Generics to implement business logic. performed unit testing for the existing components and newly developed components.
- Developed controllers and RESTful web services to hit other internal and external API's to perform a task.
- Worked with postman and rest client to test the URL get, post responses of the application.
- Used RESTful network communication protocol to consume a web service, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required information.
- Utilized TestNG, Junit, Mockito and power Mockito for unit testing segments.
- Utilized Cassandra and Oracle as DB's for the application. The heritage information was going to Oracle and rest to Cassandra.
- Composed application properties to add different properties to application, for example, Cassandra, Oracle contact focuses or other record areas in the storehouse.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, constraints & views for Oracle database using TOAD.
- Used Apache Kafka messaging system and written Producer API's, Consumer API's and worked on implementing Kafka clusters.
- Worked on extracting event data from front end using Kafka REST proxy and knowledge on RabbitMQ.
- Hands on experience in creating and managing Docker for managing & running the custom application images in the cloud Using Jenkins.
- Utilized Ansible playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery pipeline. This essentially comprises of a Jenkins and Sonar server, the framework to run these bundles and different supporting programming segments, for example, Maven, and so on.
- Wrote several Playbooks and created various roles for applications using Ansible and deployed the Applications/Services on the client hosts.
- Integrated Ansible to manage all existing servers and automate the build/configurations of new
- Used several Ansible modules which includes scripting (bash, command), cloud modules,
- Installed and deployed to Amazon EC2 instance and worked with various AWS services like S3, Auto Scaling, RDS, Security Groups etc.
- Used Tomcat server for the application development and Utilized JIRA for task scheduling, quality control activities like defect tracking and fixing.
- Build the application using Maven and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Utilized Kafka and Akka frameworks for messaging and queuing.
- Used log4j for logging.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Participated in the complete software development lifecycle tasks (design, coding, testing and documentation).
- Extensive knowledge and experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS.
- Developed the single page application following Agile Scrum, participated in daily standups, sprint reviews, Kickoffs and used Jira for project management.
- Responsible for preparing the use cases and for designing and developing object models, class diagrams with UML Specifications.
- Implemented nested views and routing using AngularUI Router as per the requirement. GUI was developed using JSP, HTML, and AngularJS and created reusable components in Angular2.0 using Custom Directives Filters, Services and Partials.
- Developed pages using Angular2.0 directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and AngularUI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Integrated Apache Kafka for data ingestion.
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using angular UI router.
- Load data from various data sources into HDFS using Kafka.
- Involved in batch processing using SpringBatch framework to extract data from database and load into corresponding Loan App tables.
- Install KAFKA on cluster and configure producer and consumer coding part in java to establish connection from twitter source to HDFS with popular hash tags.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Integrated Single sign on sing LDAP and Active directory on Spring security layer, successfully maintained users and groups integrity in the application.
- Documented how Spring Batch is useful for the current project.
- Exposed Stateless session beans as RESTful web services using JAX-RS. Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma as unit test runner for various application modules.
- Implemented continuous deployment system with Jenkins, AWS: Code Deploy, Ops Works, and Packer for deployment of Java Applications.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Worked with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage Service (S3), Simple Queue Service (SQS) and Simple DB.
- Used Junit and Mockito framework for unit testing of application and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain different versions of the application.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential - San Antonio, TX.
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Build RESTful Web services using JAX-RS API.
- Created web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in Hibernate, Used the spring container for data source and to load hibernate specific classes.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Hands on experience on developing the components using Angular 2.
- Messages like monthly statements, payment due were sent to customers through JMS, sometimes point to point or just publish. Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Wrote test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on WebLogic Server.
- Implemented the back-end services using SpringBoot.
- Implemented Java Multithreading to refresh the cache at a given set of time interval.
- Developed various UI components using Angular JS, Spring (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Designed and Developed Servlets and JSP pages for authentication.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets and EJB's using WebLogic Application Server and used CVS for version control.
- MySQL to access data in the database at different Levels.
- Involved in the integration of spring batch using shell scripting.
- Responsible for implementing SQL queries and managing JDBC interactions with data sources.
- Explore single-page asynchronously data-driven UIs using REACT JS, REDUX and NODE JS.
- Worked on databases such as MYSQL.
- Created Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap, SVG and other media queries to support on all kinds of devices.
- Architected, designed and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in AngularJS which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application.
- Developed AJAX driven application by invoking web services/API and parsing the JSON response.
- Followed Agile process, created and maintained User stories in JIRA. Actively participated in Sprint grooming, retrospectives and daily stand up meetings.
- Developed various reusable helper and utility classes using Java Beans with Eclipse editor.
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building processes that created Pom.xml files.
- Practiced relevant agile development methodologies and worked daily with subversion and current networking technologies.
- Managing Product development / implementation using AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Provide training on various educational technologies including Smartboards, Blackboard and Web 2.0 technologies.
Environment: Spring 4.0, Hibernate, Web logic, Angular JS 1.5, HTML5, CSS3, Linux, APACHE CXF, JMS, Shell scripting, REST, JSP, JDK 1.8, SERVLET, MYSQL, JDBC, AWS, PCF, Eclipse, MAVEN, Agile, JIRA, Web 2.0, SOA.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential - Ardsley, NY
- Worked in an Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design
- Implemented Business Delegate, Design, Facade, Service locator, Singleton, Factory method, Template method, Observer, Data Access Objects, Transfer Objects JEE design patterns.
- Implemented the service layer based on a Spring container and exploited Spring's IOC features for bean management.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM. Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC Framework to make single page app (spa) and complex price configurations pages.
- Wrote several Angular controllers, services, and providers to achieve the migration.
- Used concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency Injection in Angular JS.
- Developed application on spring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC. Used spring's dependency injection for injecting entity manager and managed beans into spring beans.
- Working extensively with Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from oracle database. Developed Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB 3.0) for implementing application's business rules and policies.
- Familiarity with Service oriented architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming Restful web services based on JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Used Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing. Worked on Java Message Service (JMS) API for developing message oriented middleware (MOM) layer for handling various asynchronous requests. Worked with topic for creating publish/subscribe-messaging model.
- Used D3.js and Angular to construct data visualization. Developed persistence layer based on JPA framework for providing POJO persistence model for object-relational mapping.
- Worked closely with the data scientists, converted data from tables to large datasets in Python and created Pandas data frames, visualizations using D3viz.
- Wrote scripts in Python, NumPy and setup automated Cron jobs for the scripts to upload data into database, generate graphs, bar charts, upload these charts to wiki, and backup the database.
- Also involved in back-end development using Node.js, used npm for package management.
- Created back-end services/ API using Express.js, which was used to query MongoDB.
- Used Concurrent Version System (CVS) as source control tool. Developed unit test cases and suits on JUnit framework for unit testing. Used Maven for building, deploying application, creating JPA based entity objects and compiling GWT application.
- Used XML parser API's like JAXB API within the web service for marshalling/unmarshalling.
- Used Business Process and Decision Management Design using JBoss JBPM and JBoss Drools Rules Engine.
- Tested each application with using validators and handled multiple modules simultaneously to achieve the application.
Java UI Developer
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Developing, modifying, fixing, reviewing, testing and migrating the Java, JSP, XML, Servlet, SQLs, JSF, Spring and hibernate programs.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Singleton, command, Factory, Business Delegate, Session façade, Service locator, Transfer object and view object for developing enterprise application.
- Used multithreading concepts while creating DAO classes. Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Grails web development in Groovy/GSP/jQuery for CSC government division. Spearheaded innovative workflow mechanism. Initiated Specs unit testing framework. Agile environment
- Develop various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux libraries.
- Formulate and define system scope and objective based on user needs and thorough understanding of business processes
- Participated in numerous creative brainstorm sessions with strategists, storyboards, design specifications, and screen layouts that were shared with Directors and other team members
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers
- Designed the table fewer web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards
- Continuously provide input to project management activities throughout the project lifecycle influencing scope, risk plan, project plan, issues and status
- Developed multiple user tools with core Java and DB2 using eclipse IDE.
- Implemented multiple design patterns like factory, façade, etc.
- Extensive code reviews on adherence to design and performance.
- Extensive real-time production support.
- Wrote HQL queries as part of development.
- Designed and implemented XML parsing for XML order conformations.
- Created database pool, multi-pool, data source and mapped them to roles.
- Used spring for creating the object using dependency injection (IOC) .
- Developed the web-services and analysis of SOAP envelope using SOAP UI.
- Created Rest web services using JAX-RS , Hibernate framework.
- Configured action mapping (in XML) for each logical request that may be submitted. seed Hibernate as Object-Relational (OR) Mapping Tool for the backend data.
- Wrote batch jobs and was involved in performance tuning of complex queries.
- Monitored the error logs and fixed the problems.
- Developed the different components of the application such as JSP, Servlets, DAO and Used SubVersion (SVN) for version control.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for the request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Developed additional UI Components and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Built ANT scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
Environment: Core Java, SQL (DB2), Design Patterns, Spring, OOPS/OOAD (UML), XML, Hibernate, DOJO 1.5, Eclipse IDE, Tortoise SVN source control, Bugzilla, Autosys, Aqua Studio, JIRA, Cygwin.