- Having 6 years of experience as a Software Developer primarily in development on Web based applications with Object Oriented Languages(J2EE).
- Diverse experience utilizing tools in N - tier and Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud config, Netflix OSS components(Eureka, Hystrix), Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Rabbitmq, Kafka, Zookeeper, My SQL, Restful Web Services.
- Being team-member of high performance development groups.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well- commented and efficient code for web development.
- Good devops experience pipeline creation, dockeraizing the container…..
- Has good exposure on Documentation, Technical white papers and Presentations.
- Good at Coding Standards and Problem solving skills.
- Good experience in continuous integration
- Quick learner student able to absorb new ideas.
- Over 4 Years of strong Domain expertise in E-Commerce & Online Retail Solutions.
- Complete Understanding and hands on experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Self-starter, customer focused.
- Proven background for leading teams in stressful, deadline-oriented environments.
- Good expertise in React js, Redux, Angular, HTML5
- Expertise in Agile/scrum development
- Efficient usage of tools and ensuring software quality.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with proven ability in establishing quality guidelines/procedures.
- Expertise in building high scaled Ecommerce Applications.
- Strong in backend J2EE Technology Hands-on/Implementation.
- Strong in front end (Angular Js, Knockout, Html5, Backbone Js, Bootstrap, Require js, Node js, Mean stack )
- Strong in Full Stack development model
- Strong in TDD and BDD model testing
- Expert in writing jasmine, selenium test cases
- Experienced in setting up and carrying out browser compatibility testing environment with different browsers and versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google chrome on different OS like windows and MAC.
- Experienced in build, deploy multi module applications; configure test coverage, integrated with Maven and CI server Jenkins.
- Experience in using SQL Queries to make sure that data was entered properly in the right tables when the data was entered from front end screen.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
Databases: MySql, Oracle, Ms Sql server, Mongodb, JPA, HIbernate, Azure
IDE/RAD Tools: Eclipse, intellij.
JAVA based Frameworks, Libraries and architectures: JAVA,J2EE, Struts, Spring boot, JSF, Ant,, Maven, Apache Camel, ORM - Object Relational Mapping like iBatis, Hibernate, SOAP, REST Web-Services, IBM MQ series, JAXB, Log4j, JUNIT, Mockito, JMETER, Micro Services.
Application and Web Servers: Weblogic 10.x,Tomcat7.0,JBoss5,GlassFish, Node
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT
Other Tools: JIRA, WIKI, Confluence, Jenkins, GIT Junit, Log4j,Swagger, Docker, ingenix, Maven, ANT, SVN, Jasper Reports, Sonar, CA automation, Jira, Ivy, Solr
Development Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Behavior Driven Development, SDLC
Devops: Jenkin Pipeline setup, dockerizing containers, PCF, azure
Testing: Junit 4.1.2, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma
Singleton, Template: Callback, BD, DAO, Factory, Abstract Factory, MVC
Confidential, Portland, OR
Java Full Stack Developer
- Working as a full stack developer.
- As a Software developer. Involved in design and development of Confidential Fortellis Application and Maintained quality and ensured responsiveness of the application.
- Fallowing Agile Methodology and interact with various stake holders in gathering requirements and business artifacts in the areas of gathering, design, coding and documentation.
- Collaborate with the team to design and launch new features.
- Created interactive navigation lists using list elements in HTML.
- Worked extensively with the file management and image libraries.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Understanding DocuSign API and Developing client End points to interact with DocuSign Api to process documents as Digital Transaction Management platform.
- Understanding different DocuSign SDK’s like Node SDK, JAVA SDK.
- Developing client End points to interact with Docusign Api to process documents as Digital Transaction Management platform.
- Developing react components which communicate with redux as session management and ajax calls to send and retrieve data.
- Developing Independent services using REST with JAX-RS which gets admin activities from Flex react component that persist in DB and establish connection between frontend and backend and store information in DB2.
- By Using Docusign management platform need to prepare and send documents to customers for signing and manage from them.
- To design and develop micro services, RESTful services using JAX-RS, Spring boot and deploy them on various cloud platforms like Red Hat OpenShift.
- To design and implement various components in advanced Micro-Service architecture like Kubernetes (Container Orchestration), Docker(containerization tool), Config server (Externalizing the properties and encrypting them in a private repository), Hystrix(Circuit Breaker), Swagger(API documentation). OAuth 2.0(Authorization).
- To implement JAX-RS based services, interacting through a combination of REST and JAVA Persistence API to interact with backend Data to CRUD Operations.
- To work on Deployment, Release Management, Cloud Infrastructure and Automation with Continuous integration and Continuous delivery using JenKins.
- To develop and write backend JUnit test cases with Power Mockito and front-end unit test cases using Jest, enzyme, chai, mocha.
- To work on load testing of the developed code to ensure good performance of the application.
- To schedule and prioritize work and plan a sequence of development activities that accomplish the planned targets. Set prioritize work and plan a sequence of development activities that accomplish the planned targets. Set priorities and provide reports to the management.
- To work on branching and maintaining the version across all environments using GitLab which provides Git repository and CI/CD PipeLine. Using Gradle as build tool and JFrog Artifactory.
Environment: spring boot, Angular, React, Redux, yarn, PCF, typescript, Jquery, Ajax, Node-npm, core Java, Web Services, HandsonTable, Agile, REST, XML, JPA, Junit, Jasmine, cucumber, ruby, sonar, GIT, jenkins, Docker, nginx, Redux, springboot, Azure AQL, splunk.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Working as a UI developer
- Used React and Redux for web UI
- Writing excellent unit test cases
- Written the test cases for React components using unit testing.
- Followed TDD and BDD approach.
- Writing, cucumber test for developed functionalities.
- Integrated third party systems with the existing corporate systems.
- Actively presented and participated in Sign Off demos.
- Responsible for on time Delivery of the Project features and its Quality.
- Participate in Story Signoff meetings, Retros and open/closes.
- Coordinate with release management, Pre Prod. & Support teams
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back- End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Responsible to focus/enhance performance needs, fine-tune the scaled system to meet next level business volumes.
- Finally, supporting the application when it went through QA, achieving meet Cestones expectations..
Environment: Angular4/6, React, Redux, typescript, Jquery, Ajax, Node, npm, Grunt, Agile, REST, Junit, Jasmine, cucumber, GIT, jenkins.
Confidential . Bedford, MA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs.
- Worked on the REST/Web API to create the services and used in Angular HTTP service calls and bind the data in the table using ng-repeat attributes.
- Used Angular as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, Bootstrap, Angular.
- Created pages for login using single sign on, main page containing favorites and page for continuous integration configuration.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Involved in using React JS components, React-DOM, Babel-webpack concepts.
- Developed Admin portal using React Router, React Redux using Redux-Thunk.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client side.
- Used NPM packages to get the dependencies.
- Used SVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using Angular.
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals.
- Improved the performance and response time of the application by implementing AJAX.
- Used JSP, Servlets, and HTML5 to create web interfaces.
Full Stack Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using and Responsive Design.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations
- Using Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Coding pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
- Extensively used jQuery in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Created and tested scripts using jQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari etc.
- Actively involved in providing the technical support of the application by troubleshooting and resolving the issues.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, Ajax, JSP, REST web services, Node Js.