- Nearly 7 years of IT involvement in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of various Client/Server Applications, Web Based applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using various methodologies like Agile Methodology ( Scrum, XP) , Waterfall and followed Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed Web - based enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST) and MVC Framework (Struts, Spring MVC).
- Extensive knowledge on soap and rest based webservices, Implemented webservices form scratch.
- Expertise in developing UI using JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script and ReactJS
- Experience with Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making anonymous inline function calls by using functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise .
- Provided application reliability support for various applications, after the development of the applications.
- Hands on experience with different Spring framework modules like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Boot.
- Experience in developing XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach and REST based services with JAX-RS, Jersey and Spring Integration.
- Used SQL Azure extensively for database needs in various applications.
- Experience in developing the application with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Services Architecture.
- Created and Configure Micro Service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS application.
- Worked with Java 1.8 Streams API and parallel Streams API for enabling parallel processing of collections in distributed environment. Installed and configured JBOSS/Drools server with MySQL/Oracle persistence. Extracted rules data from the database and decision tables.
- Worked for developing, testing and deploying rules using JBOSS BRMS Expert, Fusion and Guvnor
- Provided multi tire support for Java and cloud-based applications.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event Handling, Exception Handling and Generics.
- Worked with different teams in determining the root cause for the infrastructure failures with respects OnPrem and cloud applications.
- Proficient in implementing various Java design patterns like MVC, Session Facade, Data Access Object (DAO), Factory, Singleton, Data Transfer Object and Front Controller.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries. Working experience of Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL PL/SQL, SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2, MongoDB, and Cassandra. NoSQL DBMS and Oracle Performance Tuning.
- Expertise in designing POJO classes using Hibernate Annotations using EJB/JPA API.
- Experience in working with DevOps/Continuous integration tools like GITHUB, Jenkins, Nexus, Jira and SonarQube.
- Experience with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat and IBM Web Sphere.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ and Apache Camel as JMS provider.
- Good understanding of Openshift platform in managing Docker containers Kubernetes Clusters, Mesos.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker , Jenkins and GitHub and deploy jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ and Kafka as a message queue.
- Experience DOJO DOM manipulation, Event Handlers, Events.
- Strong experience in database design using PL/SQL to write tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexers and proficiency in writing complex queries to retrieve data.
- Expertise in using various IDE tools like Spring Tool Suite, RAD, Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Proficient in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools like Jenkins.
- Experience with Selenium, JUnit and Mockito in developing test cases and Log4J in determining application functionality.
- Having Experience on UNIX, LINUX, Python Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server and providing application support for the application hosted on the same.
- Had a very good experience with the middleware tools and configurations with respect to Java and cloud-based applications.
- Experience in writing shell scripting for deployment process and expertise in sharing files between Linux boxes and windows using the WinSCP, secure FTP, SCP client for Microsoft Windows.
- Experience working with version control tools like Git Hub, Subversion(SVN) and CVS.
- Good experience with JIRA in issue tracking.
- Experience with build automation tools like Gradle, ANT and Maven for builds and deployments to different environments.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, JNDI, Java Security
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, Groovy, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Camel
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Micro Services, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss EAP, Web Logic Server, Glassfish
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MongoDB/NoSQL
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD
O-R mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, StarTeam
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, GIT
OS & Environment: Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer Lead, Scrum Master, Technical Business analyst
- Designed and developed application using various Spring framework modules like Spring IOC, Developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Data modules and handled security using Spring Security.
- Utilized Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions for collection, evaluation and comparing the data, Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and to change the sequential stream flow of threads while session establishment.
- Implemented Restful Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Service Architecture.
- Developed SOAP web services using JAX-WS API and REST web services using JAX-RS API.
- Ran ad-hoc queries against Cassandra using CQL scripts.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using ActiveMQ as a message queue.
- Used Springs JDBC and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code CRUD
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) by identifying test case scenarios and unit testing the code using JUnit framework.
- Hands on experience with windows server configurations specific to application.
- Hands on Experience with Visual assets management, Conversions, Handlining huge number of assets performing searches.
- Implemented restful webservices to make Moroney labels, Windows stickers, VIN the data available to other Branding websites.
- Implemented functionalities using
- Designed and developed various types of Data Extracts to pull the data on the Vehicle information and towing data specific to each Body model and Model year.
- Working with business in determining the technical parts of the requirements and developing detailed level documents for further development.
- Implemented corn jobs according to the requirement of the business to get the latest data from the upstream and process them accordingly using permutation and combinations before inserting them into the data base.
- Performed application reliability support for the two of the developed application with respect to Java based application deployed on the Azure cloud.
- Performed the role of Scrum Master for a team with a size of 11 and 4 different applications.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer, Oracle ATG Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and used agile methodology ( SCRUM ) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using Agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Involved in the development of user interface using ReactJS and NodeJS.
- Customized the Data Access Module using DAO patterns, to handle the entire transaction with the database.
- Developed RESTful web services to retrieve JSON documents related to customer and consumed SOAP based Web Services.
- Worked on POC’s with Apache Spark using Scala to implement spark in project.
- Consumed the data from Kafka using Apache spark.
- Designed services to store and retrieve user data using Mongo DB database and communicated with remote servers using REST enabled Web Services on Jersey framework.
- Experience in Implementing API's in Java Multi-Threaded Environment
- Used Spring JDBC API to talk MySQL Database for Read and Write operations.
- Wrote scripts in JMeter to test the performance of the API's
- Experience in making the Devops pipelines using Openshift and Kubernetes for the Microservices Architecture.
- Performed analyzed various performance test results to correct the application response time with respect to java application deployed in could along with the database.
- Maintained SVN repositories for DevOps environment: automation code and configuration.
- Expertise in IBM BPM Java Script, REST and Web service APIs.
- Ensured idempotency of KRFS DevOps BASH scripts.
- Worked with Network and architecture teams in resolving the issues during the cloud deployments .
- Experience with NodeJS modules including Events, http, file system, MySQL. Wrote restful services on the server in NodeJS to listen to requests from devices.
- Developed Dash-Board to monitor and report Cache Coherence Servers.
- Implemented the validation, error handling, and caching framework with Oracle Coherence cache.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate , created POJOs and mapped to databases Annotations.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors and indexes in Oracle DB.
- Utilized kubernetes and docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Developed test cases for unit testing in the integration layer using Mockito framework.
- Used Gradle as build tool and deploying the application on WebSphere Application Server. Used Jenkins to schedule the tests based on the carrier and priority of the test case.
- Used Docker in Container Management. Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Monitored the error logs using log4j and fixed the problems. Wrote unit tests using mocha, chai.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Used Intellij as an IDE for the Application development
Confidential, Bothell, WA
Sr. Java/ ATG Lead Developer
- Worked on design and implementation of Market Place application and involved in various phases of SDLC.
- Worked in Agile development environment and participated in SCRUM meetings throughout the life cycle of project.
- Role based application monitoring and recording audit history, activity of different roles accessing the site
- Deliver technical solutions utilizing defined technology stack.
- Used JQuery, AJAX to interact with Java Servlet.
- Used Struts, and AJAX for highly interactive and graphic user interface.
- Implement JUnit test cases for Struts/Spring components
- Developed Action classes, Action Forms and Struts Configuration file to handle required UI actions, JSPs for Views and used HTML in web page component development.
- Developed Server-side presentation layer using Struts MVC Framework and designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns.
- Used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and used Spring JDBC for interacting with database.
- Used various design patterns like Business delegate, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Performed Inheritance based Hibernate mappings in tables to simplify the data in Hibernate.
- Involved in implementation of web services (top-down and bottom-up) using SOAP services.
- Interact with offshore team to coordinate and guide for the development happening in offshore.
- JUnit is used to perform the Unit Test Cases.
- Used Oracle database for SQL, PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, Oracle forms/Reports.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization with Java Performance Analysis Tool using Load Runner.
- Worked on Installing and configured WebLogic Application Server and Maven Build Tool.
- Made use of CVS for checkout and check in operations.
Confidential, ST Louis, MO
Sr. Java / J2EE /ATG Developer
- MVC pattern using JSP and Spring Controller.
- Developed business objects using Spring IOC, Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Used Struts Framework, Tag Libraries to implement J2EE design patterns (MVC).
- Developed user interface using JSP , Struts published validation framework to support client side and Server-side validation.
- Used Collections for Model classes in the DAO layer (Data Access Object) Involved in modifying some changes in DAO layer using Hibernate.
- Created mappings among the relations and written SQL queries using Hibernate.
- Implemented Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections whenever necessary.
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into IBM DB2 database like database access components, Creating Schemas and Tables.
- Used SQL to perform data mapping and backend testing, also documented all the SQL queries for future testing purpose.
- Created process flow for deploying application in Web Sphere application server.
- Managed build, reporting and documentation from the project information using Maven Tool and SVN for version control.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Used JUnit for testing and used JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Responsible for the dealing with the problem, bug fixing and troubleshooting.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Sr. Java/J2ee /ATG Developer
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use Case Transaction diagrams.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTL.
- Implemented Multithreading and Collections in java code.
- Used AJAX for dynamically updating the content
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlet, JSP, and XML.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs
- The application was deployed on the JBoss.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Developed PL/SQL queries, Triggers and Stored Procedures to check the integrity of the data and actively involved in tuning SQL queries.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules. Used SVN as version control
- Monitored the logs using Log4j and fixed the problem.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, JNDI, DB2, HTML, CSS, EJB, XML, DOM, ANT, AJAX, JUnit, Eclipse, JBoss, MYSQL, LOG4J, SVN.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
Java/J2ee /ATG Developer
- Technical responsibilities included high level architecture and rapid development.
- Design architecture following J2EE MVC framework.
- Developed interfaces using HTML, JSP pages and Struts -Presentation View.
- Developed and implemented Servlets running under Apache Tomcat.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Taglib.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Implemented asynchronous functionalities like e-mail notification using JMS.
- Implemented Multithreading to achieve consistent concurrency in the application.
- Developed controller classes using Struts and tiles API.
- Used J2EE design patterns and Data Access Object (DAO) for the business tier and integration Tier layer of the project.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Worked on issues related to CSS, Java Script and front-end frameworks.
- Had good experience in working with the JSP file and modifications according to the requirement.
- Implemented CMP entity beans for persistence of business logic implementation.
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement.
- Worked on integration of tag libraries for the backend java code.
- Inspection/Review of quality deliverables such as Design Documents.
- Wrote SQL Scripts, Stored procedures and SQL Loader to load reference data.
Environment: J2EE MVC, HTM, JSP, Struts, Servlets, Apache Tomcat, JSPs, JSTL, JMS, Multithreading, API, J2EE, DAO, Message driven beans, CMP, JDBC, SQL
- Implemented Software Designing Life Cycle processes.
- Interacted with stake holders and presented a pitch on the overall software development plan with tollgate dates.
- Developed Use cases, Class, sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Developed UI using JQuery, CSS and Struts Tag libraries
- Developed Struts v2 action classes to process and validate the HTTP requests.
- Used Tiles framework to define templates for UI interfaces.
- Designed and developed Velocity templates for EDI Extract UI interface and for Job Scheduler UI interface.
- Developed a DAO layer to persist entities using JDBC API.
- Wrote Oracle Functions and Procedures to wrap the SQL queries.
- Developed Ant Scripts for deploying the system into JBOSS Application Server, worked with CVS for version controlling files
- Tested the software module using JUNIT.
- Developed Shell (Bash) Scripts for jobs.
- Used TOAD to access and test SQL scripts and fine tune SQL’s for better performance.
- Liaised with QA team to prepare functional test cases.
- Worked on maintenance and enhancement of the systems resolving CR tickets.