- 7+ years of demonstrate success in maintaining and developing complex enterprise applications using J2ee technologies.
- Experience in deploying applications on Servers like Web Logic Application Server, Web Sphere 6.0, Oracle Application Server, and Tomcat.
- Knowledge in Front - End UI technologies like Java, J2EE, HTML, XHTML, CSS3, Java Script, Angular JS, Spring, Angular JS 2.0, React.JS, Spring, Node.JS, JSP, JDBC, Boot Strap, AJAX and jQuery.
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring, Struts and other custom Architectures.
- Experience in Data Modeling and performance tuning of Relational Data Bases Oracle 9i,10g and DB2.
- Expertise in developing applications using Spring Framework's Spring Web Flow, Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection.
- Expertise in understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and developing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) from Web Services supporting High Internet
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Hands on experience in developing both SOAP (JAX-WS) and RESTful (JAX-RS) Web Services.
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Experience in using MVC, SOA architecture and Microservices for implementing the client server business applications.
- Expertise in developing Object Relational Mapping using Hibernate and Oracle.
- Expertise in developing the Web components using JSPs, Servlets, Filters, Custom Tag Handlers, CSS.
- Expertise in developing application user interfaces with JSPs, AJAX, Java Script and DHTML.
- Expertise in debugging the applications and Unit Testing the application using JUnit.
- Used Postmen and Apache HTTP Request client for testing Restful web services.
- Expertise in defining solutions with excellent Object Oriented Design using several design patterns including but not limited to Singleton, MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Factory, DAO, Value Object, Proxy etc.
- Exposure to NoSQL database programming Apache Cassandra .
- Experience with Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft Access in writing PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Experience in writing the ANT SCRIPTS for building and deploying the working enterprise application and writing UNIX Scripts.
- Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Microservices.
- Designer of an integration environment for building, deploying, following of scrum histories and reporting of quality code using Jenkins, Webhooks, git, TFS, Artifactory and Pivotal Monitor.
- Experience in using Data Structures and Algorithms, Object Oriented Analysis, and software design patterns.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections. Implemented Multithreading, Synchronization using Thread pools, executive service and lock interfaces
- Installed and configured the development environment using Web logic on Windows and LINUX.
- Experience in implementing and to manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Strong experience using open source frameworks like Struts 2, Spring MVC.
- Experience in logging the application using Log4j.
- Experience in using Version Control Systems like SVN, TFS and Clear Case.
- Experience in Jenkins and MAVEN build automation tool.
Programming Languages: C,C++ Java, J2EE
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, EJB, JMS, JSF
Java/J2EE Technology:: Java J2EE, Java J2SE, Servlets, JSP, Web Services, JQuery, JDBC, SOAP, REST, JMS, AJAX, XML, Mule ESB
Web Services: SOAP, Rest, AWS
IDE: Eclipse, RAD
Databases: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle
Application Servers: Web Logic, JBoss, Web sphere, Tomcat.
Scripting Technologies: Java Script, Angular JS, Node JS, React JS JQuery, Shell
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, OS X
Designer Tools: UML, MS Visio
Build Technologies: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, TFS, SVN
Confidential, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
- Developing the application using Agile-Scrum methodologies.
- Working on Java 8 by using group by and collectors.
- Workinig using fortify to scan applications for identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities. Used this as a static application for security testing.
- Developing a JSON business application to be available to all the users from market reveal in ServiceNow environment to access the data without seeking permission from the concerned team.
- Developing this application to make it integrated and available to all the other business application teams to take the data which they need without causing any security breach.
- Developing a Java application for encrypting/ decrypting files by using base 64 data to make it a CyberArk compliant.
- Involve in migrating an application built in JSF to AngularJS.
- Designinig and developed Microservices using Jersey framework (Restful web services), Springs, SOAP.
- Working in Agile - Behavior Driven Development (BDD) model.
- Developing application using Java/J2EE, Spring Core, Microservices, spring MVC, Hibernate, SOAP.
- Developing step files for the respective feature files to run all scenarios.
- Fixed few Jasmine Unit test cases in karma framework.
- Working on API to be accessible by SOAP as well as REST webservices.
- Working on mimicking few design changes in the UI web page which is developed in Angular JS.
- Developing Restful webservices using spring boot architecture.
- Script Rest-Controller w.r.t RESTful standards in Spring MVC to connect model with view.
- Test Rest APIs in Spring-Controller at backend for JSON data using Postman.
- Changing the AWS infrastructure Elastic Beanstalk with Kubernetes.
- Experience in ANT, Maven build tools and expertise in testing tools like Junit.
- Useing GIT for version control, WebStorm and spring tool suite for development.
- Working on Agile (SCRUM) Methodology and used JIRA for defect tracking and Jenkins as build tool.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Core, Spring Framework, jQuery, AngularJS, Spring MVC, WebService, GIT, JSF, JSTL, SQL Server Management, PostGreSQ, DB2,Jenkins,Maven.
Confidential, Vancouver, WA
- Understanding the business requirement and functional specifications of the Genesis project
- R&D in emerging technologies and tools to identify relevance and apply the same to Genesis project.
- Worked on converting the Scala code to java for PrintOS requirement.
- Participate in meetings with HP Project managers, Product owners and Stake holders for requirement analysis and Participate in Agile process.
- Identify customers business flow and gap analysis, provide recommendations in key strategic areas involving competitor performance.
- Design and develop the new module/functionality.
- Understanding of Kafka data Retention and their management.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Along with Apache Kafka implementing microservices in Scala.
- Used Microservices are designed with the individual database and project with no dependencies.
- Incorporating Tikka plugin with Elasticsearch for supporting Searching/Indexing of file above 500MB size.
- Deploying, managing and developing MongoDB clusters.
- Creating the deployment, Service, Ingress yaml’s for deployment of CSIS application on to the kubernetes cluster.
- Creation of several docker files for logstash, Tomcat, CSIS application docker files.
- Creation of Config Maps, secrets in kubernetes for CSIS application. Running several commands to run the create deployment, pod, service, ingress.
- Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using Angular js and bootstrap.
- Designing and developing business and persistence layer components using MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL using ORMs like Hibernate, Spring Data, JPA, Mongoose.
- Exposing application as a microservices of kubernetes cluster using pods, services.
- Developed the application with Continuous Integration and Deployment(CI/CD) using Jenkins and AWS.
- Run and debug the kubernetes cluster for application issues.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with jQuery, AngularJS and Spring MVC.
- Implemented RestEasy to list out all the API’s from routes file and also use spring as it has good restfull API features which can be leveraged.
- Experience in upgrading the existing Cassandra cluster to latest releases.
- Created builds using Jenkins for CI/CD and used pipeline plug-in for managing.
- Code understanding and refactoring to develop clean APIs
- Build and Deployment automation.
- Deployment and Post Release support to maintenance team.
- Designed and developed applications using Agile methodology, UML and OOAD
Confidential . Atlanta, GA
- Actively involved with the team, management & client as a part of Agile (SCRUM) software development.
- Implemented Spring frameworkfor Dependency Injection, support for the Data Access Object (DAO) pattern and integrated with Hibernate.
- Developing Responsive Design UI Rich Rest Service Applications, Single Page Applications and HTML Wireframes using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries Ajax, Angular JS, and Bootstrap.
- Maven was used to manage dependencies in the application and deploy it on WebLogic Application server SVN was used for the version control.
- Coded various business process methods required for creation of Web Services related to customer information and provider information, jersey, RESTweb services.
- Bootstrap used along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Implemented critical DB design optimization techniques in the application.
- Used Table per hierarchy inheritance of hibernates and mapped polymorphic associations. Developed one-many, many-one, one-one annotation-based mappings in Hibernate.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using REST based APIs.
- Involved in Authentication & authorization using LDAP and Spring Security.
- Develop the scripts by using TestNG with Webdriver
- To verify the behavior of the system under test used Mockito Framework.
- Worked on Maven during build process also modified pom.xml to use latest libraries and specifications.
- Tomcat server setup, build the code using Jenkins and code deployment using UNIX automation scripts. Used JMS queues for messaging..
- Hands on experience using Selenium and writing Selenium tests through Eclipse including Quality Center.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Maven to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere 8.5. Used IDE RAD 7.5 .
- Responsible for data migration to QA/User and Production region and used splunk for tracking production and QA issues.
- Extensively used OOD (Object Oriented Design) and J2EE Design Patterns during the tool's design.
- Also developed backend applications using Struts, iBatis.
- Extensively used Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Worked on XML Parsing (DOM/SAX), XML Schemas/DTD.
- Used JUnit for Unit Testing.
- Involved in Performance Tuning of the application.
- Worked in Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus.
- Also responsible for the Reconciliation of database and their scripts caused due to rebase of version control system every week.
- Worked on the Linux environment.
- Used Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Extensively used RAD 7.0 with Debugging and Development.
- Managed Source Control and Version Control using IBM Rational Clear case SCM.
- Extensively used Waterfall/Agile Methodology for Development.
- Documented all the modules and Services involved.
Confidential software Engineer
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL - Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, sequence indexes.
- Implemented functionality using Servlet, JSP, HTML, and Hibernate, spring, java Scripts and Web Logic.
- Designed and implemented the web application in Ruby on Rails,HTML and JQuery from initial concept development to beta launch.
- Responsible for the implementation of Web Design based on CSS, HTML, and Front-End Framework.
- Implemented Hibernate for the ORM layer in transacting with Oracle database Developed HQL queries for CRUD
- Connectivity to the database is provided using JDBC.
- Developed Ruby on Rails 3 web applications using Rescue and Redis.
- Worked on web services SOAP and REST technologies.
Environment: java, J2EE, JQuery, Hibernate, Oracle, Crud, AJAX,JDBC, JUnit, UML, ILOG, Web 2.0, ITEXT, JSP, SVN, Eclipse, java Script, ExtJS, Agile, Jasper report, SOA, Servlet.