- Total 6 years of extensive experience in Information Technology industry on Development, Maintenance and Enhancement of software application projects in JAVA/J2EE.
- Proficient in developing Web applications using Java/J2EE technologies like JDBC, XML, JSF and Icefaces .
- Experience in working with Spring MVC, Spring Boot .
- Experience in using tools like Eclipse, Putty, ANT, Maven and Gradle.
- Good experience with SVN and GIT version control systems.
- Good knowledge and hands on expertisein Collections and Exception Handling.
- Knowledge on working with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience in software testing, Junit testing, regression testing, defect tracking and management using Quality Center .
- Experience in delvering projects using SDLC & SAFe Agile methodologies.
- Hands on experience in using HP Agile Manager for following Agile Process.
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle 11g and proficiency in writing views , stored procedures, DML SQL queries.
- K nowledge in Linux Operating Systemand UNIX Commands.
- Strong knowledge in Logistics .
- Involved in Enhancement, troubleshooting and defect fixing of the web applications.
- Strong background in supporting production environments and meeting customer needs.
Languages: JAVA/J2EE, HTML and SQL
Web Services: REST, WSDL, JAXB
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Databases: Oracle 11g/12c
Application/Web Servers: Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JSF
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beansand SQL Developer
Tools: Quality Center
SCM Tools: SVN and GIT
Methodologies: Agile and SDLC
Agile Tools: HP Agile Manger
Others: Log4j, Junit, WinSCP, PUTTY andShell scripting
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10/XP and UNIX
Environment: JAVA 8, Spring Boot, Spirng Data, Angular, REST API, Gradle, GIT and UNIX
- Attending project kick - off meetings, capturing requirements, conducting impact analysis of requirement and Providing deliverables, support efforts, test strategy and time lines based on Impact analysis.
- Monitoring applications, environments, logs and report automation issues daily.
- Providing technical guidance to Offshore as needed
- Documenting project related documents as per the standards to ensure in compliance with the Internal and External Audits.
- Developed/mainitiaing application using Angular 4 and Typescript.
- Working withREST API and Spring Boot.
- Writing unit tests using Junit and involves in Regression tests.
- Writing shell scripts for deploying application on UNIX.
Environment: JAVA 7, JSF 2.x, IceFaces and Weblogic.
- Interacting with end user to understand their exact requirements and attending business calls as Part of this project to understand the requirements.
- Designed and developed web pages using JSF framework.
- Used JSF tag libraries in the XHTML pages.
- Used AJAXand CSS for cosmetic changes and written few client side validations using Java Script.
- Created Persistence Entities and written Persistence Business Objects for interacting with database.
- Wrote unit testing codes using JUnit, resolved bugs and other defects using eclipse's debugging tool.
- Migration form mainframe to Java technology.
- Responsible for documenting new functionality as well as existing functionality
- Involved in coding and developing business related to java components.