- Having 6years of IT experience in various web - based, Enterprise, Client/Server and Distributed applications using Java/J2EE.
- Expert of Spring framework including configuring Spring Application Context with Dependency Injection, Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), Spring AOP (Aspect-oriented Programming), Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring JPA and Spring Batch.
- Involved in Enterprise application by using Design patterns like MVC, Singleton pattern.
- Developed J2EE applications by using the IDE’s such as Eclipse, Net Beans, JDeveloper, Sun Java Studio and JBuilder.
- Experience with Core Java with multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics, Data structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Experience in integration of different systems using respective systems API’s and Web Services.
- Having Extensive experience in developing Web and Enterprise applications using Core Java and Advance Java (JEE) tools and frameworks.
- Written JPA Hibernate Transaction Queries and have good knowledge on RDBMS concepts, MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts and worked with Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL server 2005, Skilled in debugging front end pages with developer tools.
- Expertise in Jenkins (Continious Integration), Git (Source code management) and Apache Maven (Build Automation tool).
- Good in browser objects including HTTP and its methods (GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE).
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers, Functions, Sequences, Views and Stored Procedures.
- Experince in unit testing frameworks like Junit, Jasmine, Karma and EasyMock.
- Proficiency in programming with different IDE’s like Eclipse, Edit plus, NetBeans, FlashBuilder 4.5 and also Notepad ++.
- Using agile and Waterfall methodologies for the software development.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent Team Player with a great positive attitude and ability to involve and motivate members within a team to achieve their objectives by developing a spirit of co-operation.
- Willingness and ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies.
Programming Languages: C, Java/J2EE
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot
Web Frameworks: AngularJS, ReactJS, Redux
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 7.0 / 2000, DB2, MySQL.
Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, Sub Version, Visual Studio, Edit plus, Notepad++
J2EE API: Jdk 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7, JSP, Servlets 2.4, Java Beans, JDBC, Struts 1.1/1.3, Hibernate 3.3, Spring1.2/2.0/3.2, WebServices, Xml1.0,Xhtml,XmlSchema,Xsd,Xpath, XQuery, Jaxp, Sax, Dom, Awt, GWT, Ajax, JMS.
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat Server, Tomcat 4.0, Sybase EA Server4.0, JBOSS 6.1, BEA Web logic 6.1/8.1.
Operating system: Windows, Linux
Version Control: GitHub, SVN
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in understanding and developing the functionality requested by the clients.
- Following Agile methodology in development and having daily scrum calls.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 2 and TypeScript.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript.
- Used Spring framework to implement middle tier with Spring IOC.
- Used Node JS for server side rendering. Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Written modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code in Typescript, HTML5and CSS using the latest web.
- Extensively used Dependency Injection (IOC). Developed interfaces to communicate with mid-tier and Data Base.
- Server instances are created on AWS. Tomcat, Swagger and hawtio are installed and used for deploying Microservices.
- Used Amazon CloudWatch to monitor the application performance and used the logs to identify any threshold limits.
- Closely worked with DevOps team for deployment of both web and middleware source code.
- Involved in the development of oracle SQL queries and procedures.
- Worked with WebLogic application Server for the deployment of the application.
- Used SQL navigator and Pl/Sql for the database enhancement.
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Rest Framework.
- Extensively developed core functionality and written test cases using JUnit.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Used Spring MVC framework to develop the application and its architecture.
- Used spring dependency injection to inject all the required dependency in application.
- Being in project I have developed screens, Controller classes, business services and DAO layer respective to the module assigned to me.
- Follow TDD (Test Driven Development) approach to develop the project.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML, CSS, bootstrap and JSP's for user interaction.
- Developed webpages using UI frameworks bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Developed J2EE Servlets for server-side business process implementation.
- Working with a team of developer to resolve front-end and CSS issues.
- Very good understanding how to use Node JS clustering to get maximum benefit of CPU resources
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle Database.
- Used Apache Maven as a build tool for building the RESTful web-service.
- Responsible for implementing new features, scenarios on the client application using AngularJS, HTML5, and Java Script.
- Used JSON for data interchanging and building the objects.
- Worked on multithreading in Web applications to deal with the asynchronous calls.
- Used Bootstrap and CSS framework for the most efficient way of developing the UI.
- Worked on various projects from UI to the Server side.
- Involved in designing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams.
- Created User interface using JSP, CSS, Java Script and jQuery API.
- Modified existing software to correct errors, upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Used bootstrap as CSS framework for design layout.
- Configured JDBC Data Sources, JDBC Connection Pools and Bridge to provide interoperability between WebLogic JMS.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
- Extensively used Java Multi-Threading concept for downloading files from a URL.
- Experience in Spring MVC Framework.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based scheme.
- Called the RESTful web service calls with $http.
- Developed web pages applying best standards.
- Used GITHUB for the version control.
- Worked on Portal applications. Involved in developing of Group portal and Member portal applications.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3.
- Connectivity to the database is provided using JDBC.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using SQL to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic using MySQL database
- Used SQL statements passed through a JDBC connection to the server.
- Provided Technical support, fixed bugs and added enhancements for existing applications.
- Communicate with the client or onsite/offshore team members as required Used the Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEs for extensive development.
- Used JUnit for unit testing. Git was used as source control tool.