- Over 6+ years of IT experience in Object Oriented Programming, Analysis, Design, Documentation, Integration, Testing and Implementation of Client - Server, Distributed Multi-tiered and Large Scale Enterprise applications in Waterfall and Agile methodology using JAVA and JEE technologies.
- Expertise in Java programming and have good understanding on OOPs, Collections, Exceptions Handling, Input/output (I/O) System, Swing, Annotations, Enums, Concurrency, Lambdas and Generics.
- Experience in understanding and implementing design patterns such as Singleton, Prototype, Facade, Factory and Observer etc.
- Expertise in developing applications with React-JS implementing Flux and Redux patterns.
- Expertise in understanding and hands-on using various extensible Markup Languages (XML) technologies like XPath, XQuery, XSLT, XSD, SAX, DOM and JAXB.
- Experience in developing Web and Enterprise applications using technologies JDBC, Servlets, Web Sockets, JSP, EJB, Java Server Faces (JSF), Java Persistence API (JPA), JNDI and JMS.
- Experience in Developing Application using frameworks Spring Dependency Injection (DI), IOC, Aspect oriented Programming (AOP), Instrumentation, Integration, Security, Boot, Struts and Hibernate.
- Experience in building flexible, reliable, efficient and secured Enterprise and Web based applications using Spring MVC and Spring Web Flow frameworks.
- Expertise in Producing and consuming Web Services Technologies like Restful (JAX-RS) and SOAP (JAX-WS).
- Experience in Installing, Configuring, Deploying and maintaining Application and web Servers such as Oracle Web Logic, JBoss Enterprise Application platform (EAP), Apache Tomcat Server and IBM Web Sphere.
- Experience in Integrating and deploying applications using Apache Camel, Apache CXF, ActiveMQ and JBoss Fuse Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers and S3 for storing objects, EBS, Cloud Front, Elastic cache and Dynamo DB for storing data.
- Experience in writing SQL queries in PL/SQL, Triggers, and Stored Procedures in Relational Database management systems like Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL and DB2.
- Experience in understanding and using NoSQL databases Mongo DB and Redis.
- Expertises in using Version control Systems like SVN, Git and Project Tracking tools like JIRA, Planbox, LeanKit.
- Experience in using Testing frameworks in Test Driven Development (TDD) such as JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, EasyMock, QUnit, Protractor, Cucumber and Selenium.
- Expertise in developing, Testing, Debugging, Integrating and Deploying Enterprise applications using Integrated Development Environments (IDE) IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, STS, RAD and Net Beans.
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) like ANT, MAVEN, Gradle, Jenkins and Continuous Deployment (CD) tools like Electric Cloud and Nolio.
- Extensive experience in UML Modeling diagrams developing such as Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Having very strong inter-personal skills and ability to work independently and within the group, can learn quickly and easily adaptable to the working environment.
- Good exposure in interacting with clients and solving application environment issues and can communicate effectively with people at different levels including stakeholders, internal teams and the senior management.
Operating Systems: Windows, Macintosh, Unix and Linux
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, XSLT, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JPA, JSF
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, XML, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, Angular 6.0, Backbone JS, Node JS, jQuery, ReactJS, Express, Bootstrap
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, SOA, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXWS, JAXRS, XMLBeans, REST, JAXB, Restful, AWS
Frame works: Struts, Hibernate ORM, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, SpringAOP, Selenium, Mockito, Junit, Power Mock, EasyMock, QUnit, Protractor, Cucumber
ORACLE 11g/12c MS: Access, MySQL, SQL-Server, DB2, Redis
NOSQL: MongoDB and Redis
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere, Web Logic, IBM
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, WebStorm
Design Patterns: Singleton, session facade, Front Controller, MVC, DAO, Factory Observer, Prototype
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, CVS, JIRA
Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ.
Full Stack Developer
- Participated in Agile methodology and Involved in Design, development, Implementation and testing of the enterprise applications.
- Involved in Web application development for backend system using HTML5, CSS3, Angular 6, PrimeNG, Typescript and Angular CLI.
- Developed various Angular components, services and modules to implement features of the application.
- Performed Angular forms sync and async validations for reactive forms in the application.
- Used angular charting library to develop views that has line, pie, bar and dynamic charts .
- Used Hibernate, Object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to oracle relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Apache camel to integrate the different applications using protocols like http, ActiveMQ and JMS.
- Used Spring MVC to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the back-end tier of the application.
- Worked extensively on developing controllers, Interfaces and implementation classes using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Rest
- Extensively worked on Spring bean wiring, Spring DAO, Spring AOP modules and implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Worked on relational database design and writing SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions with Oracle.
- Developed, debugged, integrated and deployed applications using Eclipse (IDE) and used GIT as a Version Control.
- Involved in build process, modifying the Gradle files, compiling the code building, packaging the WAR file and deploying onto various Tomcat servers in UNIX environments.
- Deployed the jar file using Jboss application server on hawtio console and used Log4j as a logging framework.
- Worked with java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage service, Simple queue and Simple DB.
- Hosted and tested the application in AWS servers before publishing it in actual production environment.
- Scaled the component interactions and generalized the interfaces using Restful web service.
- Coordinated with QA team for development of test plan, test cases, test code and responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects using Selenium.
- Worked on JMS for developing messaging services and implemented message listeners for message processing and delivery.
- Used Log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code and Resolved bugs and Change Requests to already existing code.
- Used Jenkins continuous integration tool and used Git as a version control system to store and retrieve the code.
- Wrote test cases using JUnit as the Unit testing framework and Selenium as automation testing for the developed Java applications.
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
MERN Developer/ Java Developer
- Participated in Agile methodology and involved in designing and testing the enterprise applications.
- Developed the front-end components using ReactJS Framework that leverages classical Model View Control (MVC) architecture.
- Developed models and designed application data flows, rendering and data stores using React and Redux framework to seamlessly transition between pages.
- Configured routes and handlers for various components using React router and developed unit test cases for various component using JEST and Nock.
- Involved in setting up Gulp and created various tasks to handle various resources such as images, CSS and JS files.
- Used LESS CSS pre-processor to write the styles by creating Variables, Functions or Mixins and used Gulp to automatically convert those styles into normal CSS styles.
- Developed REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Body-Parser, Underscore-JS and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Developed mongoose models and schemas to interact with Mongo-db to perform CRUD operations.
- Developed business services with JSON, XML and Restful Web Services technologies and used SVN for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
- Developed batch jobs by developing item readers, processors using Spring batch and scheduled them using spring quartz scheduler.
- Implemented Transaction and Logging using Spring AOP, developed Hibernate HQL queries and Hibernate DAO implementation for database connectivity.
- Implemented spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC pattern and also configured Hibernate for the application.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to query the database for complex data.
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle 10gdatabase and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Used Oracle 11g database to design various tables required for the project and used Stored Procedures in the application.
- Used SQL, PL/SQL in indexes, views, stored procedures, functions and relational database models.
- Designed and developed web services like XML schemas, JAXB and XSL and Involved in activities like code review and performance improvement.
- Worked with java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage service, Simple queue service and Dynamo DB.
- Used Git as version control system to save the code and keep track of the changes occurred and maven as build tool for getting dependencies.
- Migration of Web Sphere application server to Tomcat application and used Eclipse IDE and deployed the application on TOMCAT server.
- Tested the application using TestNG testing framework and Maven as a build and management tool to get the required dependencies for the respective project.
Confidential, Durham, NC .
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Worked on developing web application on top of platform using NodeJS and Webpack.
- Implemented CRUD operations by AngularJs in designing the information table and connect the database under the instruction of back-end developers.
- Used Node-JS for developing I/O intensive web applications like, single-page application.
- Develop Prototype Application using NodeJS and Redux to demonstrate technology stack to be used between client and server.
- Extensively used Core Java collections and Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and also to schedule tasks using multi-threading .
- Design, developed, tested and implemented business applications with a high level of J2EE technical competence using Struts.
- Developed Hibernate entities and performed Object relation mappings and wrote criteria queries for the data retrievals.
- Exposed Spring MVC controllers as Rest web services and configured spring security in the application.
- Customized Restful web service using spring restful API, sending JSON format data packets between front end and middle tier controller.
- Created REST web services to send data in JSON format to different systems using spring boot.
- Worked on Rest Web Services and Node Rest framework for backend services while using MongoDB for database services.
- Created Stacks using Amazon Cloud Formation templates to launch AWS Infrastructure and resources, used AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts using Maven and was also responsible in maintaining them.
- Established continuous integration (CI) process for the application deployments. Set up Jenkins server and created Jenkins jobs to build and deploy the application in different environments using Maven and different plug-in.
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code checkout process.
- Analyzed code using Intellij and used for providing coding assistance, quick navigation, clever error analysis, and refactoring.
- Involved with testing team to determine dependency towards removing bottlenecks and ensuring smooth testing process. Developed Junit test cases for code quality improvements.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA.
- Followed Agile methodology meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagrams depicting method interactions, using MS Visio.
- Conducted analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems by involving with business personnel.
- Developed Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Data Operations were performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Developed various J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, SAX, XSLT, JAXP, JNDI, LDAP, JMS, MQ Series.
- Used AJAX in suggestive search and to display dialog boxes with JSF and DOJO for front-end applications.
- Implemented all the components of Spring Frame work (Controller classes, Spring Bean Configuration file (dispatcher-servlet.xml).
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Developed reports & Search screens and workflow for the modules like Action Items, Risk Items and Lessons Learned, RCA and RFQ using JSF framework.
- Used WSDL and SOAP protocol for Web Services implementation.
- Worked in Struts framework based on MVC Architecture.
- Wrote stored procedures, SQL scripts in Oracle for Data Accessing and manipulation.
- Compiled and built the application using ANT scripts and deployed the application.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J.
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing.
- Participated in the status meetings and status updating to the management team.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSP, JSTL, JSF 3.0, AJAX, Hibernate 4, Spring, Servlets, XML, WebServices, WSDL, SOAP, HTML, Oracle 10g, ANT, Log4J
- Involved in total Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Used RUP and Rational Rose, developed Use Cases, created Class, Sequence and UML diagrams.
- Worked on Application Modeling, developing Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Architecture / Deployment diagrams using IBM Rational Software Modeler and publishing them to web perspective with Java Doc.
- Participated in Design Review sessions for development / implementation discussions.
- Designed & coded Presentation (GUI) JSP’s with Struts tag libraries for Creating Product Service Components (Health Care Codes).
- Developed Test Cases and unit testing using Junit. Solving QA defects, scheduling fixes, providing support to production application.
- Coded Action classes, Java Beans, Service layers, Business delegates, to implement business logic with latest features of JDK1.5 such as Annotations and Generics.
- Appropriate use of Session handling, data Scope levels within the application.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate3.0 standards, to access data from IBM DB2 database through JPA (Java Persistence API) layer creating Object-Relational Mappings and writing PL/SQL procedures and functions.
- Integrated Spring injections for DAOs to achieve Inversion of Control, updating Spring Configurations for managing Java objects using callbacks.
- Application integration with Spring Web Services to fetch data from external Benefits application using SOA architecture, configuring WSDL based on SOAP specifications and marshalling and- un-marshalling using JAXB.
- Prepared and executed JUNIT test cases to test the application service layer operations before DAO integration.
- Created test environments with WAS for local testing using test profile and interacted with Software Quality Assurance (SQA) end to report and fix defects using Rational Clear Quest. Implemented Spring WebFlow for defining and executing UI flow in the application for the Order Guide module.
- Created views and updated code to IBM Rational Clear case for Source code control.