- Senior Java/J2EE Developer with 7+ years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Web and Client/Server and Enterprise Application development using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Experience on J2EE technologies including Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JPA, JAX - WS, Strut
- Extensively experienced in using various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), such as Multi-Threading, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Factory and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Having Very Good Understanding of Java Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming concepts, including use-case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Extensive Knowledge in Node.js for Server Side programming.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using AngularJS and Node.js.
- Experience with working in java script framework like JQuery, AngularJS and Node.js.
- Experience with Controllers, Views, and Stores in ExtJS.
- Experience in developing ExtJS components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Comb o-Box and Button.
- Experienced in developing Microservices with Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Cloud, Eureka, API-Gateway etc.
- Good Experience in working with the Document Object Model (DOM) and DO M Functions.
- Experienced both in working on Designing table-less layouts and table-based layouts.
- Experience in developing Web applications using RWD, Bootstrap, JQuery and KnockoutJS.
- Good Working Experience and understanding with Firebug for Mozilla and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Web Inspector for Safari, Developer Toolbar for Chrome.
- Experience using all popular text-Editors like Eclipse, Brackets, Sublime Text and Notepad++.
- Experience in installing and configuring MySQL, ORACLE and MongoDB servers.
- Experience in built web services using spring and CXF operating within ESB, offering REST, AWS and SOAP interfaces.
- Good knowledge in programming Spark using Scala.
- Good work experience of Web/Application Servers like Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBoss and WebLogic.
- Experience in ecommerce in creative content writing, editing direct mail and retail marketing channels.
- Experience in SOAP/Rest web services in Java 7 on top of Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Expert level knowledge in using spring modules like Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring ORM and Spring AOP.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle 9i/10g, DB2, MySQL and Postgre SQL.
- Proficient in programming by using the IDE’s such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans.
- Hands on experience with Multi-Threading and Collections Frameworks.
- Experience in Oracle 10g/11g/12c, PL/SQL Developer, SQL and UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Experience in implementing projects utilizing various methodologies as Waterfall, Agile SDM’s.
- Excellent skills in programming using wide variety of languages and ability to adapt new latest technologies & work in Multi-Platform Environment.
- Has the motivation to take independent responsibility and be a productive team member, accompanying a strong programming and analytical background.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL.
Java Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, EJB, RMI, Web Services, SOAP, Log4j
Distributed Technologies: Web Services, JMS, WebSphere MQ
IDE: WSAD, Eclipse, RAD, Spring STS, NetBeans
Framework: Struts, Spring MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Apache axis for Web Services
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, AJAX, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, XML, DOM, GWT, XPath, DOM, DTD
Methodologies: SDLC, UML, Design Patterns, SOA
Version Control Systems: CVS, Clear Case, SVN, GIT
Operating System: All Versions of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12C, MySQL,DB2, SQL Server
Confidential, Kettering, OH
Sr Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Development Production phases of the application.
- Designed application using UML. Elaborated on the Use Cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Involved and interacted with users, customers and Business users for the requirements and training with new features.
- Involved in the development using Java/J2EE Technologies, Web Services and Hibernate ORM Framework.
- Developed responsive web application for backend system using AngularJS with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Built reporting module for analytic services using custom AngularJS MVC Framework Components.
- Controllers and Services that are bind using Dependency Injection to enable loose coupling between application components.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS in effective web design.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud.
- Experience in Angular2, NodeJS (Express)
- Good knowledge in programming Spark using Scala.
- Very Good understanding and Working Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), Python and Scala.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, JQuery, CSS and HTML5.
- Constructed web pages for application using MVC3, Java Script, JQuery, ReactJS, and Node.js.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, JQuery, Node.js, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- Developing Applications using latest Java/J2EE technologies such as Cassandra, Java 8, Junit, and Cucumber.
- Integrated the Java Code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3/SASS, Bootstrap, Node.js and AngularJS.
Confidential . Middletown, CT
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in System Requirements study and conceptual design.
- Followed Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Followed Agile scrum as SDLC and having each sprint of 3 weeks.
- Client Side code were written in ReactJS, JQuery and Server Side Code were developed using MVC4.
- Implement the application MVC, ReactJS.
- Used CSS Preprocessor SASS to make CSS more efficient.
- Worked on CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and preprocessors like SASS .
- Maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Used Jenkins to build and deploy the application.
- Conducted gap analysis and developed data migration and integration plans.
- Developed RESTful Web Service using REST Jersey API.
- Used AWS to build Java applications that work with Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon SimpleDB, and more.
- Developed Spring Services, DAO’s and defined routes using Apache Camel.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and Active ActiMQ.
- Integrated Hibernate with spring for Handling Transactions.
- Developed applications with SQL Server.
- Developed restful web services using Jersey and spring and developed rest services using Node.js and other node modules.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions to process the data using SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Hibernate was used for Object Relational mapping with Oracle database.
- Consumed RESTful Web Services.
- Implemented Hibernates’ Lazy default fetch plans for generating proxies and collection wrappers and also created fetching strategies for minimizing the number of SQL Statements.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing, SIT and UAT phases. Performed defect tracking, bug fixing and enhancements.
- Created quality working J2EE code to design, schedule, and cost to implement use cases. Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) SNS to send messages to email and http endpoint.
- Used Hibernate annotations for mapping objects to the relational database and Implemented persistence using Hibernate, managed Hibernate.cfg.xml file.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Have done debugging to fix issues.
- Deployed application using Tomcat application Server.
- Used Maven for dependency and build management.
- Used SVN as version control.
- Application developed using NetBeans.
- Testing the java services by using JUnit.
Confidential, Oklahoma City
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS based on the W3C Standards.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using the Struts Framework.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, ExtJS, Bootstrap, JQuery and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Designed Web Application User Interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analysts, interpretations of requirement and use cases.
- There is a configuration widget written in CSS3, Java Script and JQuery Framework in UI Layer with Tag library, application deployed and tested on Linux.
- Effectively implemented AJAX in developing dynamic web pages
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using JQuery Framework.
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS and MVC Framework for data access.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Implemented Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Worked with Cross-Browser Compatible issues.
- Developed application using STS.
- Created and Modified DAO’s to communicate with DB2.
- Worked on project build-script by using ANT.
- Used Log4j for tracking the applications.
- Maintained the application modules in version control using Clear Case.
Confidential . Charlotte, NC
- Analyzed specifications and requirements.
- Involved in the preparation of use case, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, Activity diagrams etc. using Rational rose.
- Developed Goods Receipt, Delivery Order modules and RF Function Modules
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Struts Tag libraries, Java Script and Ajax.
- Implemented MVC-II Architecture, which separated the View and Business Logic Layer.
- Designed SOA implementations by Using Webservices-WSDL, UDDI and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party vendors.
- Worked on Struts Framework to create the Web application.
- Developed Servlets, JSP and Java Beans using Eclipse.
- Designed and developed struts action classes for the controller responsibility.
- Used spring custom tags, JSTL, DOJO and AJAX for front end development.
- Developed JUnit Test Cases for member portal and reg. servlet application and testing.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC)
- Responsible for Writing POJO, Hibernate-Mapping XML Files, HQL
- Involved with the database design and creating relational tables.
- Used HQL, Criteria queries to perform all the required CRUD operations against the Oracle DB.
- Used WSAD for writing code for JSP, Servlets, Struts and EJBs.
- Utilized Agile Scrum to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Used the Maven Script to create the war/ear file and deployed into WebLogic.
- Used JAXB Parser for parsing the valid XML files.
- Building and Deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage and production servers
- Involved with the version control and configuration management using CVS.
- Unit and Integration testing on development and pre-production servers.
Jr. Java Developer
- Implemented automated Test-Suite for Layer 7 integrated Web Services.
- Implemented SOA architecture using SOAP Web Services by using Apache CXF and JAX-WS.
- Worked closely with the customers and involved in reviewing and understanding the Business requirements.
- Worked on Layer7 Security suite by CA Technologies Integration to FAL
- Actively involved in requirement understanding discussion, technical architecture discussion, knowledge sharing, design discussion with Customers and Offshore team members.
- Developed EJB 3.0 components and SOAP Web Services for the UI integration.
- Developed business layer using spring, Hibernate and DAO’s.
- Developed the service classes for better data exchange between the MVC Layers.
- Worked on designing screens using Swing and Ajax.
- Created User Interface in DOJO/AJAX and Struts2 tags for different customized screens for each type of Provider.
- Using Maven build automation tool.
- Designed and developed a web site application using J2EE, XML, EJB, Servlets and JSP under the Apache Struts Framework.
- Used SQL Server 2005 as the back end and wrote SQL Queries and stored procedures.
- Developed and implemented UI controls and APIs with AngularJS.
- Domain Data Model Design and implementation of Cassandra spanning multiple datacenters on Amazon Web Services.
- Responsible for deploying the application on Apache Tomcat.
- Created web pages for each project using HTML5, CSS3 and Java Script.
- Developed common XML Schema's (XSD) as client contracts used to publish Top Down approach based Web Services.
- Implemented the project using IDE Eclipse.