- Object oriented software developer with 6+ years of experience working on various applications.
- Expertise in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML4/5, CSS2/3 to get best cross - browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Experienced in using editors like Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime and IntelliJ .
- Solid experience converting PSD’s to HTML/CSS pages (all-div/table-less layouts) as well as implementing web standards.
- Experience using Grunt, Gulp, Jasmine, Jira, Live Http Headers, spring suite, Maven.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API's.
- Experience in using Grunt and CSS procedures LESS, SASS
- Strong Knowledge and Experience on Collections, Threading, Garbage Collection, Exception Handling, OOPs concepts and Design Patterns in Core Java.
- Extensive experience with Agile, SCRUM, Test Driven Development and Agile test Driven Development (ATDD).
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 2005, DB2 and Classic Federator and proficiency in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL.
- Used SVN, Git, and Perforce for Version controlling and error reporting.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Integrated the AngularJS application with the RESTful web services.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, Node.js, Angular.js, Responsive design.
- Experienced in RAD, Eclipse and Clear Case version control system.
- Experience working with agile Scrum development process.
- Experience in writing/editing web content, technical and user documentation, business process analysis, process flowcharting and documentation.
- Worked on web servers such Apache Tomcat, WAMP, XAMP, LAMP.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance Self-motivated, good team member with excellent analytical, communication & problem solving skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team
UI Frameworks: Angular.js,Backbone.js, node.js, Bootstrap.JS, JQuery
IDE,HTML Tools: Eclipse, Notepad++, JSfiddle, Sublime text, Brackets, IntelliJ, DBeaver
Web/App Servers: JBoss, HTTP Web Server, Tomcat, Apache Server, Web Sphere
Database: Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows NT/ XP/Vista/7/10, UNIX and LINUX
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process(RUP), UML
Confidential - Lowell,AR
- Experience in working microservices architecture with agile working culture.
- Worked on developing end to end java microservices and was responsible in managing and enhancing them.
- Eliminating or fixing any code smells and increasing test code coverage as suggested by Sonar Cube.
- Have used extensively Mockito test framework in developing code modules with good and meaningful test coverage.
- Used different IDE’s IntelliJ and Visual Studio Code in developing.
- Working experience in Azure DevOps and utilizing its different features.
- Have worked on improving different SQL statements for better performance and efficiency in execution.
- Continues work in identifying and fixing issues related to performance, design flow.
- Experience with agile and daily stand up meeting with weekly retro perspectives.
- Have implemented different micro web services which in turn handle/ redirect / utilise other web services.Also utilized caching for performance where needed.
- Used ActiveMQ message processor for handling all the messages between applications.
- Developed complete modules of listeners which processes messages from ActiveMQ and redirects to appropriate micro service.
- Developed a batch file using Multithreading. Each thread read the messages from ActiveMQ and MQ messages are of JSON messages which further get parsed into appropriate application objects.
- Discussions with Business users for Business and Architectural requirements.
- Have worked on releases and maintained YML files for different environments.
- Implemented custom exception handlers and reprocessing the messages based on the exception.
- Participated in design and code reviews.
Confidential -Austin, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in developing core modules like search content and content detail page.
- In an agile environment with daily scrum meeting have developed an data intense web application which communicates with multiple applications and optimizes the result based on it.
- Developed front end web application by using web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Java script, Angular, JQuery, JSON, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Experience in google API’s and expert in location based services.
- Built a complete server side custom search and sorting component which is used in different modules of the application.
- Used JSTL with JSPs for dynamic generation of HTML5 for client browsers.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML5 elements to enhance the look of the pages.
- Expert in Using Bootstrap for developing, a sleek, intuitive, and powerful mobile first front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Integrated and used different required external JS like scheduler and sweet-alert.
- Used Nesting, Variable and Mixing features of SASS Preprocessor to keep the code neat and to enhance pace of the project.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Have coordinated with team members and project owners who are in different locations.
- Used a custom message queue for better management of information exchanges between multiple application.
- Developed various widgets and incorporated on payroll and payments support site.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Used GIT and Jenkins for project version control and deploying and managing files between different servers.
- Handled Ajax call functionality and dynamic data parsing from XML and JSON data file.
- Involved in writing various SQL Queries to satisfy various business requirements of the application.
- Handled complex and huge JSON data. Used different ORM’s like MyBatis and Hibernate .
- Writing codes and fixing Cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Used JAZZ(RTC) for defect tracking. Have created and managed user stories, defects and change requests.
- Performed unit testing on various project modules using JUnit framework and version control through GIT.
- Managed multiple servers and used Jenkins to safely deploy on different servers.
- Extensively used Linux commands to track logs and deployments.
Confidential -San Jose, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Developed end to end application with agile test driven development methodology and daily stand-up meeting.
- For a clean and fast response used front-end web technologies such as Angular.JS & JQuery for its cross-browser and wide range support.
- Latest technologies involved in the front-end HTML5, CSS3, Java script, JQuery, JSON, CSS bootstrap.
- Technologies involved in back-end Java, Spring MVC & MyBatis.
- Have used extensively CSS and Bootstrap with a good look out for cross browser issues.
- Expert in Bootstrap to develop responsive web pages and other great features like modal, collapse etc which will give a smooth animation.
- Used google charts API to create dynamic charts which are good in making decision are helpful in getting overview.
- Expert in using Angular directives, custom directives and third party directives.
- Utilized Angular.js framework for form validation by throwing errors or confirmation dialogs in intuitive way to the user.
- With reusable and adaptable templates and style sheets, the requirements which keeps changing are done with minimal time and effort.
- Have a good experience with google charts in terms of interaction with the user or adding animations to it for a much better experience to the user.
- Experience in Junit testing and written for all services in a best possible way.
- Have solved issues in cases where two-way data binding is not expected with minimal changes and with-out compromising the application performance.
- Have solved issues with cache where setting explicitly not to cache the memory. The files which are changed will only be loaded to keep all the users in sync without clearing the cache to see updates.
- Have worked End to End for the image upload and retrieval without using any third party library.
- Have a good experience on MySQL, written many complex queries for the application which actually minimize the data to the required output and to keep the back-end service logic to minimal.
- Worked closely with client team in fixing the reported bugs/defects/changes.
- Dynamic generation of links and dynamic generation of ID’s.
- Have used salesforce API’s to get dynamic data and insert it in local DB in a daily basis.
- Have experience in setting up environment in the VM with Linux operating system. Solved issues with MySQL queries on a Linux operating system.
- Designed and Developed application by keeping things minimal like angular watcher or number of ng-repeat which plays a great roll in terms of the making application light.
- Experience in developing reusable and adaptable scripts with broad range.
- Debugged the application using Chrome Developer Tools and IE version tested using IE tools.
- Used GIT for project version control and expert in using its function like merging, branch creation.
Confidential - Pennington, NJ
- Implemented Backbone.js for one of the module to migrate MVC model framework.
- Used the node.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Building Web application using Backbone.js for front-end and Node.js for building Server-side API’s.
- Created custom angular directives and filters for filtering the data that we display on the web page.
- Worked on technologies like Backbone.js, HTML5, CSS3, Java script, JSON, CSS bootstrap.
- Making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Responsible for all client side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using Angular JS and RESTful.
- Created Email templates using HTML Tables and used Handlebar.JS to minimize compile time.
- Created a multi-platform solution using PhoneGap.
- Creating different types of modals. One for dynamic content for Ajax call having both modal header as well as modal body content together inside one modal content body.
- Configured SEO friendly URLs through apache.
- Worked JSP templates and JAVA environment.
- Performed production server deployments. Developed SQL scripts for data migration.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Objects) and SQL queries to support system functionality.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine, Grunt.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Involved in Agile Methodology process which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily Scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- XHTML validates and is cross browser compliant (IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari).
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Worked with Spring MVC and the presentation layer of the application using JSP pages.
- Involved in design of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Event Diagrams as part of Documentation.
- Created AngularJS Controller which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Wrote the controller in Spring MVC which delegates the request from front end to the delegator layer and to make calls with backend systems.
- Ran the standalone front end application in Grunt Server. Used Google Chrome for debugging the application.
- Implemented Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Managing tickets through JIRA and use Source tree with GIT for version control and also used bower as package manager.
- Integrated with the back-end code (JSP) using jQuery, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.Built a system to load and save a user’s diagram in JSON using Node.js.
- Manage multiple projects for different business units within the organization and responsible for delivering User Interface & Front-end development.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Mastered the GRUNT with commands for building and deploying the project. Used Bower for successfully implementing the dependencies.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project.
- Developed Module Photo Tray using jCarousel Plug-in and flash.
- Extensively used prototype for the development of modules and components from scratch.
- Used Content Management system (CMS) for the dynamic configuration of the header and footer of the web application.
- Used JSON objects effectively for efficient client side coding. And JDBC for communicating with the backend. JIRA as the Bug Tracking tool.
- Used Tortoise SVN to check in code to dev Environment and to avoid merge issues.
- Resolving all the assigned defects and interacting with QA to resolve any issues.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database.
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, Test Results review and other quality related work.