- 5+ years of experience as JAVA/J2EEDeveloper in Application Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, deployment, testing and Maintenance/Support for Web, Standalone, and Client - Server based Software Applications using Java 7 & 8and JavaEE and Spring Framework.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and also have rich experience working with different Software development methodologies Agile (Scrum), Spiral, TDD and Waterfall.
- Experienced in design and development of Multi-tiered distributed environment using Java & J2EE (Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML/XSLT, JMS, jQuery ) and frameworks like Spring MVC, Struts and Hibernate for persistence purpose and Webservices (RESTFUL), ORM, XML, JSON, HTML 5.0, JSTL Apache Log4J, Maven, Java Script, AngularJS, Spring Framework using (Spring Core, Spring MVC, DAO, Spring ORM, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud).
- Expertise in Core Java concepts - Collection framework, Exception Handling, IO, latest java features, Serialization, Multi-Threading, Design Patterns etc.
- Hands-on experience in developing applications in Inversion Control and Dependency Injection of Spring Application Framework.
- Developed Microservices with Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, DI and JPA to develop loosely coupled process.
- Experience in Cloud Computing Platform Amazon Cloud Services(AWS) and its features AWS EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, snapshots, Auto scaling, Cloud Formation, Lambda, SES, SQS, SNS, RDS, ELB, Cloud Watch, S3 etc.
- Extensive experience as designer and developer in Java & J2EE Web technologies based on Web-based, Desktop Based Development with Concepts of, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP), GUI Development and its implementation.
- Familiar in implementing Java EE design patterns like MVC, Factory Design, Singleton, Data Access Objects(DAO), Session Facade in the development of Multi-Tier Enterprise Application.
- Experienced in XML Technologies using XML, DTD/Schemas, XSL, XSLT.
- Experience in working server-side development skills using Apache and have strong skills in database connectivity (Data Source) with multiple databases like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g and NoSQL like Cassandra.
- Experience in using Cassandra for achieving high Denormalized model design to capture and query data performantly.
- Expertise in J2EE application server like JBOSS, Tomcat
- Expertise in Python Shell Scripting, UNIX, LINUX and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Proficient in working with Version Control Systems like GIT
- Proficient in working on building tools like Maven.
- Experienced in performing Unit & Integration testing using Junit, Jenkins, Mockito.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell scripts.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Struts, Log4J.
IDE S: Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite
Web Technologies: HTML/ XHTML/ DHTML/HTML5, XML, XSLT, XSD, CSS3, Servlets, JSP, Java/script, AngularJS.
Tools: SQL Developer, Soap UI, Postman, Junit, Mockito and Jenkins.
Web Servers/Applications: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Design Patterns: IOC, MVC, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
Methodologies: Agile, TDD, OOAD, Water Fall.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MYSQL Server, SQL server, NoSQL-Cassandra
Version Control systems: GitHub, SVN.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX and Windows 7/8/10
Confidential - Downingtown, PA
Full Stack Developer
- Developed multiple enterprise applications using Hibernate framework, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Integration, frameworks, RESTful web services.
- Worked on developing SPA (single page applications) using AngularJS for older applications.
- Used Spring MVC framework and defined beans for Dependency Injection and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Implemented Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and to make the code loosely coupled and Spring AOP for logging purposes.
- Implemented RESTful web services which produces both XML and JSON files to perform tasks, RESTful
- Actively involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as Modeling, Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Involved completely in Agile approaches, Including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum. web service using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation, which leveraged both web & mobile applications.
- Worked with back-end developers to enhance the functionality of web applications asynchronously (AJAX) using REST services.
- Implemented Micro Services into existing system architecture.
- Developed Micro Services business components and RESTful service endpoints using Spring Boot.
- Developed classes using core java concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling, and Collections.
- Developed Unit test cases in the integration layer using Mockito framework.
- Setup the Continuous Integration (CI) &Continuous Development (CD) for the application using Jenkins.
- Implemented version controlling using GIT.
- Drafted Test Plan which included testing objectives, testing phases, scenarios and test environment after a thorough analysis of the business rules.
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests.
- Used Maven to help manage project’s build, report and documentation.
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins.
- Tested applications developed in Java and J2EE framework.
- Build using Maven and deployed wars using Jenkins to application environments.
- Good experience on troubleshooting issues.
Confidential - Lansing, MI
- All the functionalities are implemented using Spring IO/Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot.
- Developed the RESTful API, to interact with the different type of document and convert to appropriate version to handle.
- Implemented Spring Boot with Micro service to divide the application into various sub-modules.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Rational Rose for the Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Developed front-end JSF as per client gave wireframes along with jQuery, CSS, and HTML. jQuery library has been used for the creation of powerful dynamic web pages and web applications by using its advanced and cross-browser functionality.
- Used AJAX to make the web application more interactive without refreshing the data frequently.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture to send and receive the data from front-end to business layer and Used JDBC, Spring JPA.
- Configured Java objects with backend database tables using ORM mapping in Hibernate.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns such as Value Object and Data Access Object.
- Spring Security is used for authentication and authorization of the application.
- Used Spring Batch for the response of the batch web services.
- Developed front-end components using JSP, HTML, and CSS.
- Extensively worked on the Spring DAO module and ORM using Hibernate.
- Implemented DAO layers using JPA standards and Hibernate API interfaces
- Involved in writing SQL, Stored procedure and PL/SQL for backend and used Views, Functions at the Oracle Database end and deployed the application on Tomcat application server
- Followed Agile Software Development with Scrum methodology.
- Used Spring Batch for running batch jobs and used Apache Maven for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules.
- Performed Unit, Integration testing worked on clearing issues at the time production and application support, worked on the maintenance and deployments of the project with patches and performed documentation of project.
- Extensively used Hibernate in the data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Involved in the database retrieval and connections established to the SQL Server.
- Implemented various tables required for the project in Oracle database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Designed and Developed Session Beans necessary for various functionalities.
- Designed and developed DAO's to implement the business logic.
- Implemented spring architecture and increased modularity by allowing the separation of cross-cutting concerns using Spring AOP.
- Designed Restful client utilizing POSTMAN plugin, utilized Jersey implementation of JAX-RS specification to design the Restful web service.
- Handled various types of HTTP requests like PUT, POST, DELETE, and GET etc. from client to web service, dealt with the various type of Text, XML, and JSON requests.
- Involved in Java Multithreading programming.