Confidential - Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Provided guidance to organizations in their journey of digital transformation; used a Data Driven and Cloud First strategy; led multiple major Cloud based analytics initiatives to enable clients to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations, and transform products / services.
- Advised customers’ leadership teams on the latest Data Science advancement covering Azure Cloud, IoT/IIoT, Remote Monitoring, Predictive Maintenance, Data Science, Cognitive Services (Video Indexer, Facial Recognition), Language Understanding, Machine Learning (Neural Network / CNTK / Tensor Flow), AI/Bot (Speech Recognition), Containerization, NoSQL, Big Data, Data Lake, SQL DB/DWH, Advanced Analytics, Cosmos DB, and Power BI.
Confidential - Lexington, Massachusetts
- Provided leadership in IT planning, vendor management, enterprise and application architecture designs, agile software development, infrastructure optimization and data center migration.
- Led teams in building a mobile advertising analytics platform processing 30+ billion transactions per day by adopting Cloud based Big Data technology, using Hadoop Spark, AWS, and Redshift.
- Mentored teams in the design and development of a full stack Cloud SaaS solution to enable companies to exchange marketing data using a Microservice (Dropwizard) based architecture.
- Guided teams in the design and implementation of analytics solutions used to analyze customer values and make recommendations by using Hadoop and machine learning algorithms (Mahout).
- Managed and led a project of developing Big Data Analytics / machine learning algorithms (Entropy reductions, NLP & clustering) to improve DevOps infrastructure for 17000+ servers.
- Advised client on Cloud Computing migration, development strategies and architectures.
- Led teams in developing an online analytics system to find energy efficiency information by analyzing images of buildings, leveraging NoSQL, Python, Machine Learning and Amazon AWS.
H ead of Application Development
Confidential - Newton, Massachusetts
- Led the IT service planning, design/re-design and implementation across the enterprise.
- Transformed IT services, rationalized processes, led the migration and upgrade of IT systems.
- Improved SDLC by implementing Agile (Scrum/ScrumWorks) processes in multiple projects.
- Managed overall development schedules, resources, budgets, contracts, performance and risks.
- Designed and implemented enterprise data analytics platforms leveraging Business Objects, Pentaho, Cognos, and Hyperion / Essbase; developed data integration frameworks and jobs.
- Advised and collaborated with business users at all levels throughout project conceptualization, scoping / requirements, designs, implementation, testing, production cutover and supports.
- Managed projects in all phases of development and integration covering e-Commerce (B2B and B2C) / EDI, BI/BO, BIM, CRM, WMS, Supply Chain (i2) and ERPs (both SAP and Oracle).
Manager of Software Development
Confidential - Burlington, Massachusetts
- Managed Transportation Management System (TMS) product development teams and releases.
Confidential - Woburn, Massachusetts
- Worked with a group of seasoned developers in building an open source RFID project.
- Managed multiple consulting engagements/ RFP / proposals, SOW / contract negotiations, as well as Supply Chain / Logistics operation optimization solution design, and implementation.
- Developed new technology capabilities and defined technology solution offerings.
- Built reference enterprise architecture implementations leveraging Zachman and TOGAF.
- Led multiple teams in developing large-scale EAI/B2Bi, and Web / e-Commerce solutions.
- Designed and created 4PL standard messages (ASN, PO, etc.) for a 4PL (KNLL) solution.
- Wrote white papers, gave public speeches, provided thought leadership on BPM, XML, SOA, RFID/EPC, eCommerce, and represented the company in technology standard organizations.
Lead Developer / Consultant
Confidential - Austin, Texas
- Designed and developed IBM Commerce Servers (PCS) e-commerce portal (Java/J2EE/DB2).
- Designed and developed ImageFirst© medical claim image/document management software.