- Overall 6 years of experience in designing & developing Mobile applications, integrating with various Databases and Client - Server applications in iPhone/iPad application.
- Expertise in development using Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Cocoa Bindings, Core animation custom controls, Core Graphics, Core Text and object-oriented programming.
- Worked on fingerprint based security for mobile applications like integrating Touch ID authentication for logging into applications.
- Hands on experience in using Map Kit.
- Used Core Data for data storage and has good knowledge of low-level C libraries.
- Experienced in working with Apple Push Notifications, In-App purchases.
- Clear knowledge in Testing app on a device using development profile and also used XCTest, XCUITest.
- Worked on both Objective-C, Swift and has a deeper understanding of Design Patterns.
- Experienced in Offline data storage and memory management.
- Utilization of iOS Camera, Audio, Video Capture Frameworks.
- Expertise in MVC, MVVM design architecture, Cocoa design patterns and concepts like delegation, protocols, and categories.
- Experience in Customized Views, Table Views, Tab Bars, Scroll Bars, and Navigation Bars.
- Complete understanding of iPhone/iPad architecture and various versions of iPhone Software Development Kit (SDK) that includes Xcode, UIKit, Map Kit, Web Kit, Instruments, iPhone simulator, and Third Party frameworks.
- Experienced in working with various data parsing forms to dynamically display data on iPhone/iPad such as XML and JSON.
- Sound Knowledge on Cloud API services and continuous integration, Optimization.
- Strived for elegance and simplicity in code while focusing on scalability, readability, and standards complicity.
- Trained in Development, Testing, Troubleshooting and Debugging of the application.
- Clear knowledge in Testing and Distribution of the App in the AppStore.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills, excellent communication and presentation skills, efficient decision-making skills and excellent team player and also worked with other team members as a paired programming.
- Experienced in developing dynamic web apps and mobile framework API such as web views, maps, camera, notifications.
- Strong knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which includes requirement analysis, designing, implementing, debugging, testing, fixing and maintaining applications.
- Capable of Successfully managing personal workload, and will always take ownership for delivery, behaviors, and self-improvement.
- Used VPN to securely access a corporate intranet and used to send and receive data shared networks.
- Confidence in working with other iOS and Android developers to complete detailed projects.
- Hands on experience in working with OAuth token handling to make API requests for LinkedIn, Instagram, Flickr, Apple Search API, Google, etc.
- Good knowledge in Apple iPhone App store requirements, HIGs, iTunes Connect, iOS Provisioning Portal (Certificates, App IDs, Provisioning and Distribution).
Operating Systems: iOS, macOS, watchOS, Windows, Linux. iOS Applications: Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa development for iPhone and iPad devices using Xcode.
Frameworks: Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Map Kit, XCTest, AV Foundation, Core Data, Core Location, Core Graphics, Core animation, QuartzCore, Address Book, Crashlytics, Lumberjack, NSURL, NSLogger, AFNetworking, Alamofire .
Databases: SQL, SQLite, Core Data
Tools: XCode, Android Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, Firebase, Jira
Source Control: GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, SVN.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA iOS Developer
- Worked closely with product team and UI/UX team for requirement gathering and understanding the design.
- Worked on creating the bridge between web view and native component using the WebKit framework. Wrote code for receiving and sending data from web view to native and vice-versa using WebKit.
- Created reusable framework for communicating between Smart hubs and the application code (Mostly using Wi-Fi, but also worked on BLE using Core Bluetooth framework as well).
- Created components in the code structure using MVVM framework. Familiar with other design patterns in mobile development.
- Worked with Reactive Swift for business logic implementations
- Worked on creating XC unit test cases for the code and created test cases covering all the model and most of the business logic implementation.
- Worked on third party API like Alamofire, Crashlytics and Analytics tools.
- Worked on sending app tracking data, logs to analytics and log server.
- Worked on creating a framework for Wi-Fi to get the signal strength of nearby Smart devices and use the data in the app.
- Worked on accessibility for the whole app, obfuscating secret keys inside the app, and feature gating the features released.
- Worked on sharing the devices between user for different locations. where a user can share his location devices with others, as a secondary user, for them to control the devices.
- Worked on Z-Wave devices for sending and receiving events and also on the network connect for devices to get added to the hub, send and receive data from hub via the app.
- Worked on UI Enhancements of the app, Used auto layouts and storyboards for different iPhone screen sizes (iPhone X and iPhone plus screen size)
- Used pods and Carthage as dependency resolver tools and also used Swift Lint for syntactical scripts for the code.
- Worked with Core Location, AVFoundation, MapKit, WebKit, Foundation, UIKit frameworks.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA iOS Developer
- Worked on developing apps from the scratch which includes an understanding of business model and designing the app.
- Coordinated with the Product team to configure new functionalities and features in the app and also with the client to get an approval.
- Worked with UX team to get app-specific designs and requesting changes to the designs if needed.
- Implemented the Core location framework for location-based features such as providing coupons and exclusive services to a certain region.
- Implemented Lazy loading as the deals had people's profile pics which needed to be downloaded and displayed.
- Designing the complete UI using table views and accordion kind of view in table view for sub deals and contacts, using code.
- Developed the UI using storyboards, xib's and auto layouts.
- Implemented the 3D touch widget feature options to the app and displaying it as well as in notification widget.
- Worked on Geo-location services and implemented displaying location based geo notifications.
- Worked on finding ways to reduce the battery usage where I implemented the location to be set as “While using the app” and still can see the features of location settings as in “Always” while the user is active in the app.
- Implemented the new apple rating system where the user can rate in the app itself and also worked on clustering on the map to load in a smooth transition.
- Integrated Siri Kit into the app for ride booking.
- Worked on implementing analytics into the app which mainly comprises of Google analytics, mixpanel, and segment.io.
- Worked on frameworks like Core motion to detect the user’s motion while trying for the rental.
- Worked on media player, core image frameworks to allow the user to select the songs while riding and to analyze the images.
- Experienced in using Audio Toolkit, AVFoundation kit for rendering audio and video content.
- Used third-party frameworks like Firebase, Alamofire, Mixpanel.
- Experience in using Core Graphics and Quartz core for rendering drawings and also well versed with App extensions, Today, Keyboard, Watch, Sharing.
- Used OTA keys for operating the cars without keys which can perform operations like locking, unlocking a car and even open the using Bluetooth when the network is unavailable.
Environment: iOS, Swift 3.0, Objective-C, Xcode, Firebase, Alamofire, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Segment.io, Jira, Confluence, Quip, OTA keys, BLE, Dispatcher, Fabric, Crashlytics, Appium.
Confidential, Burbank, CA iOS Developer
- Coordinated in every phase of Software Development Life Cycle starting from Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Building, Deployment and Product Support.
- Worked extensively with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa frameworks.
- Developed application to support both iPhone/iPad and took extensive effort to make the app look and feel the same in all devices with different screen sizes by using Auto Layouts.
- Worked on Web services in the app such as REST and Json.
- Worked on sending live audio and video using HTTP live streaming(HLS) and also used Alamofire for HTTP networking.
- Worked in Agile environment with daily Scrum meetings and used Git for version controlling.
- Worked on displaying Local and remote notifications with Apple Push Notification Service.
- Developed custom spinners and custom alert views that can be used throughout the application.
- Pre-fetching data for different views to achieve smooth screen transitioning and used Multithreading.
- Responsible for designing an Intelligent Asynchronous Cache Manager to separate the UI code from Service Call Code.
- Created the complete database using core data and handled Beta testing of the application via test flight.
- Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers.
- Followed a work dataflow principle for design and development.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA iOS Developer
- Created Structural-classes to generate UI elements dynamically over the screen based on response received from JSON.
- Conceptualized, designed, developed and deployed mobile applications using iOS SDK, Xcode.
- Worked on table view controller and made customized table view cells according to the requirements and specification.
- Designed and developed user interface as per existing iOS application using AppKit framework like NSControl, NSResponder etc. and various action & delegate methods.
- Worked with core data to improve memory overhead and increase responsiveness for saving user information on the app.
- Followed MVC paradigm by handling the view frames of all UI components in view controller itself.
- Involved in creating application compatibility in both portrait, landscape modes for iPad and iPhone by making use of Auto-Sizing constraints.
- Used JSON to parse the data from the web services and integrate into App for seamless user experience.
- Tested the application for memory leaks and relevant bugs, fixed the leaks, and deployed on different iPhone firmware to validate the application stability.
Confidential iOS Developer
- Used Xcode and Storyboards to develop the screens for the application using MVC design pattern.
- Worked broadly on table view controller and made customized table view cells as indicated by the customer.
- Worked on Web Service calls, XML and JSON parsing included in the project.
- Formatted the Data according to Business standard to show in UI.
- Worked with Git to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Added animation between UI Views for smooth transition and better app experience.
- Worked on Unit-test code for strength, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Responsible for Service Integration Development and Testing.
- Worked mainly on Mobile platform for simple payments.
- Used Hibernate framework for mapping java objects with relational data model objects.
- Developed custom Json parsers to automatically discover the projects or schemas defined in the data source.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system.
- Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
- Developed and used JSP custom tags in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages.
- Wrote Test Cases using JUNIT as a framework.
- Developed a code for Web services using XML, SOAP and used SOAP UI tool for testing the services.
- Participated in Code Reviews for better quality assurance and Debugged the application Module.