- 6 + years of professional experience in Design, Development of Enterprise Software Systems built on Java and J2EE technologies .
- Involved in all phases of SDLC with experience in E - Commerce, Banking, Transportation and different domains.
- Experienced in software development using Waterfall, Agile Scrum Methodologies .
- Experience in implementation of the Business logic layer for Mongo DB Services.
- Good experience in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in implementing Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, jQuery, DHTML, Web Service calls and JSON .
- Experience in programming J2EE applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JSTL Hibernate, Struts, Spring-MVC, SQL and REST Services .
- Experience in using JENKINS Build Tool for continuous integration for software development.
- Experience in major web application servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Express NodeJS, and Apache HTTP
- Experience in writing SQL queries, stored procedures for accessing and managing databases such as oracle 9i/10g, MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2.
- Experience in Report configuration, Report Design, Report Model and Deployment using SSRS.
- Efficiency in using technologies like XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, XSLT, JAXB and XSD Schema.
- Experience in Java Web Services like SOAP protocol in JAX-WS and RESTFUL web services using WSDL, SOAP, HTTP and UDDI.
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Experienced in development and use of Web Services.
- Experience in Micro services Architecture with Spring Boot and Docker.
- Good experience of implementing reactive programming using RxJava to manage asynchronous tasks and events .
- Exposure to operating systems like Solaris, Linux. Worked on Shell Scripting to automate various processes .
- Excellent Communication , Interpersonal, Analytical skills and Zeal to learn new skills
- Strong expertise in the design, development, implementation, and testing of systems. Excel- lent documentation skills.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new Technologies.
- Ability to work both as an individual and as a part of team
- Complex Web Applications
- Business Analysis & Mapping
- Project Management & Implementation
- Procedure Definition
- Test - Driven & Agile Development Integration
- Client & Stakeholder Relations
Backend: J2EE (JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB), XSL, J2EE Design Patterns, MVC, JSTL, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Struts.
Database: MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB
SDLC: Waterfall, Test Driven Development, Agile methodologies
Application: Servers Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NodeJS, Net Beans and Spring Tool Suite
Languages: SQL, C, Java
DBMS: MS SQL Server 2008, MS Access, SSRS, SSIS
Deployment: Maven, Ant, JUnit, Jenkins
Operating: Windows Server 2003/2008/Windows 7, 8 & 10/Linux Web Services REST, SOAP, Micro services, JAX-RS, JAX-WS,AWS Ticketing Tools JIRA, Log4J, Rally
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, SNS
Confidential, Lowell, AR
Full Stack Developer
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with unit and integration test frameworks such as Junit, JMeter
- Experience in Java back-end development with Java JDK 8+, Spring Boot and Spring MVC, Microservices, Maven.
- Understanding Java J2EE, Struts, JSP
- Experience with SQL and MySQL databases
- Hands on experience working with GitHub repository
- Experience with DevOps tools such as : Jenkins, Dynatrace
- Experience in Docker, and Kubernetes
- Involved in building and deploying o AWS components like EC2 and setting up AWS S3 storage Objects.
- Creating and configuring the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Microservices using Jenkins
- Designed and developed the Endpoints (Controllers ), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection ).
- Using Microservice architecture with spring boot services for interacting with REST and Apache message broker .
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in a full lifecycle of the project from requirements gathering to development stage using Agile Methodology.
- Engaged in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and code development.
- Worked on developing and leading new modules, enhancements and change requests, post production release activities.
- Designed and developed java backend batch jobs to update the product offer details.
- Expertise in developing J2EE web applications using Java, Spring MVC framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate ORM framework and JPA, JSP, Servlets, Restful & SOAP Web services.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View objects.
- Design and development of High performance CPD processes by using multithreaded processes which in turn improved the performance by a lot.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework for the application as part of migration from struts to spring.
- Worked on JSF implementation of MVC pattern by using tis custom tag library, UI components, Server-side helper classes, validators, event handlers and navigation handler
- Developing Web Service components using SOAP service.
- Implemented SQL queries and stored procedures to save user profile, order in formation to database and retrieve information form database.
- Created,Tested and implemented SSRS packages for Reporting Services (SSRS 2008) that included paper-based and interactive web-based reports.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying micro services using Jenkins CI server.
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services ( AWS ).
- Played key role as senior developer during development of next generation micro services
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Using Micro service architecture with spring boot services for interacting with REST and Apache message broker.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Java/Web Developer HIP Link
- Participated in all phases of SDLC includes areas of requirement gathering, analysis, estimation, design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Worked on RESTful web services to send the data using JSON objects.
- Worked on developing and leading new modules, enhancements and change requests, production support, post production release activities.
- Developed SOAP web service as publisher/producer.
- Used Angular JS to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, slider bas, Drag/Drop, Resizable and progress bar.
- Involved in gathering and preparing the requirements from clients for product design and enhancements.
- Worked in designing phase of UML diagrams, Flow charts using Rational Software Architect
- Worked on different back end systems API s for submitting the request and for processing the response.
- Worked with Data teams in analyzing the Data base design.
- Used Hibernate extensively to store the persistence data into the database and written HQL to access the data from the database.
- Involved in review of the Design documents and code.
- For version control management used CVS software.
- Worked with different teams in resolving the production bugs.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Struts 2.0. Log4J, Tomcat Server 6.0, AngularJS, Eclipse 3.0, Hibernate 3, Maven, UML, REST API, CVS, SOAP UI, WebLogic 10.3.
Confidential, Elmwood Park, NJ
- Involved in analysis and design of the system architecture.
- Worked with Business Domain experts to gather system requirement .
- Used Rational Rose for developing use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class Diagrams and object diagrams in the design phase.
- Implemented MVC architecture by separating the business logic from presentation layer using STRUTS 1.2 Framework.
- Web framework is used to render different JSP templates for presentation layer for consistent look and feel.
- Writing the Ant script to build the application and generate the required tar, jar files.
- Used Tortoise SVN client for Software Configuration Management.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring 1.0.2 framework and OR mapping tool of Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Created SQL queries for the dividend processing operations using Oracle 9i.
- Performance optimization of the CSV conversion process.
- Designed prototype for the front end of the application.
- Implemented Container Managed Transactions in EJB’s .
- Performed the Unit testing for the application using JUnit .
Environment: J2EE 1.4, JSP, EJB 2.0, Struts, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 1.0.2, JDBC, XML, XSL, XSLT, RUP, Rational Rose (2000), Log4J, MVC, WebLogic Application Server 6.0, CVS, Or acle 9i, Windows XP.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked closely with Business Analysts, Team leads and Architects in analyzing the requirements and design.
- Involved in designing, developing and configuring Core Java and J2EE components like Spring batch, Spring JDBS, Spring core, REST API and deployments in WebLogic Application server .
- Implemented Spring JDBC and Spring Core concepts where ever required using Annotations .
- Involved in building the application on the development servers using Jenkins.
- Involved in deploying the war files on to WebLogic server both in development and QA environment.
- Have estimated different types projects (both dev and QA) using use case analysis points.
- Implemented Spring batch jobs from scratch for processing the files and for generating the flat files to and from Oracle DB .
- Implementing the CRC , this empowers the Web-App to dynamically load the modified values of the configuration files.
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting techniques like logging and transaction.
- Involved in resolving the Sonar code compliance issues for all the batch jobs.
- Worked with different teams in resolving the production bugs.
- Extensively used JMeter for performance and load tests.
Environment: J2EE 1.4, JSP, Struts, JDBC, Log4J, WebLogic Application Server 6.0, RSA, DB2, Windows XP, CRC, Oracle, JMeter, REST.
- Involved in understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications.
- Participated in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the project sponsor to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Developed and implemented Enterprise Java Beans (Session).
- Struts framework is used as MVC .
- Involved in production release planning & implementation along with support for production issues for various releases of the application.
- Designed and developed a convention based coding utilizing Hibernates persistence framework and OR mapping capability to enable dynamic fetching and displaying of various table data with JSF tag libraries.
- Server side validations are performed using the application exceptions .
- Implemented user sessions using Session Tracking API of Java Servlets .
- Performed JUnit Test on java EJB classes.