- With 7+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in writing applications in Maven, ANT and deploying them on the servers.
- Extensive experience of working with RDBMS like Oracle 11g/12 c, MySQL, SQL Server and developing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions and SQL Queries.
- Extensively worked with MVC Architecture using spring, Hibernate, Apache Struts.
- Experience with Hibernate 3.0 Persistence Framework and Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, and Data Transfer Object.
- Experience as GUI Developer using JSP, Ajax, and JQuery.
- Experience in developing components using Enterprise Java Beans over Application Servers and platforms such as Web Logic.
- Experience in deploying and configuring multi-tier enterprise applications on multiple servers such as Web logic Server, Jobs, Web Sphere and Tomcat, BEA Web Logic.
- Implemented Mule ESB java based enterprise bus and Integration platform to connect applications quickly and easily which enables them to exchange the data through JMS.
- Experience of Working with RAD, WSAD 5.0, Spring Tool Suite, Developer, Eclipse, NetBeans.
- Experience in designing UML diagrams using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in the use of Defect Tracking and Version Management Tools such as SVN, CVS, Rational Clear Case, and VSS.
- Involved in test driven development using JUnit Test Case.
- Expert hands on experience in working with Spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring Web Services, Spring JMS, Spring AOP etc.
- Efficient in using J2EE Frameworks like Struts, Restful Web Services, Hibernate, Spring Technologies.
- Hands on Experience in integration with ANT, JUnit and Log4j frameworks.
- Expertise in using Java IDE tools of Rational Application Developer (RAD), Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD), EclipseEE 3.0/3.2, Weblogic Workshop, RSA 7.0 and Net beans to develop dynamic web applications.
- Good exposure to Java Web Services development using SOAP, REST, WSDL.
- Experience in extensive usage of various J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern, Builder, MVC, Chain Of Responsibility, Prototype patterns.
- Expertise in developing XML documents with XSD validations, SAX and DOM parsers to parse the data held in XML documents.
- Strong working knowledge of Database Programming using and maintaining SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Experienced with J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Have an experience in integrating web services using Mule ESB.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Developed integration techniques using the Apache camel and apache Active MQ technologies.
- Experience on Unit testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito etc.
- Have knowledge on NoSQL database, Mongo DB.
- Good understanding in implementing web application using Angular JS Framework.
- Created Restful Web services with Node JS.
- Experience in working with version controlling tools like CVS, SVN, Rational Rose, and build tools like ANT and Maven.
- Excellent working experience with different flavors of operating systems like Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
- Used Bugzilla, JIRA&HP Quality Center for Bug reporting.
Core Java: Concepts Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Serialization, Exception Handling, RMI, File I/O and
Reflection: J2EE JSP, Servlet, EJB-Session Beans, Entity Beans, JMS, JDBC, JNDI
Framework/Libraries: Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere 7.0/8.1, Web logic 10.3
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, XML, XSLT, SAX, DOM, JAXP, JAXB
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, CXF, AXIS, JAX-RS, UDDI, WS-Security, SOAP UI
Database and Tools: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MySQL, DB2, TOAD, SQL Developer
Build & Deployment: Maven, Ant, Jenkins
Testing JUnit, Mockito: SOAP UI, Firefox PlugIn
Tools: Bugzilla, QC, FileZilla, WINSCP3, Edit Plus, Rally, SOAP UI
Confidential - Austin, TX
Sr. Java Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developed web based applications using Spring frameworks and modules such as Spring MVC, Dependency Injection, Spring Core, Spring JDBC, and Spring Java Mail Sender Impl.
- Developed the Services using AWS Elastic Search, Restful Services using JAX-RS and Java.
- Used OWASP ESAPI to validate the input requests and encode the output responses to/from the service
- Developed Web GUI involving HTML5, Node.js, Java Script under MVC architecture
- Used Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3 all HTML and DHTML is accomplished through Angular JS directives.
- Used case analysis, assessing the impacts for deliverables.
- Exposing and consuming the services to the downstream applications using Apache CXF and Apache camel and achieved integration between applications using Apache Camel.
- Implemented OWASP CSRF Guard library, a variant of the synchronizer token pattern to mitigate the risk of CSRF attacks.
- Developing various microservices to implement independent business boundaries
- Worked with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, Mongo DB, and Risk.
- Used Pivotal Cloud foundry command lined interface with an HTTP Proxy Server.
- Used MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g databases to do CRUD operations.
- Test Driven Development (TTD) using JUnit & mocking by JMock.
- Used tools like SOAP UI for testing SOAP based WebServices.
- Worked on moving the production SQL server blueprint to the new AWS RDS Aurora instance.
- Implemented request and response objects using SOAP web services and created routes using Apache Camel.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Wrote unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito, Easy Mock, Power Mockito framework.
- Involved in parsing JSON String using JSON parsers like GSON, Jackson.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Apache Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation).
- Implemented Application backend as Node.js Express Application Server.
- Involved in parsing HTML Docs using JSOUP parser.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS admin console
- Developed Web Applications using MongoDB and back-ground processes.
- Worked on web application security and worked on the security framework OWASP.
- Worked with Gradle for Dependency Management and as build tool.
- Managed Data backup and archiving on AWS using S3 and Glacier.
- Built a Restful API to save and retrieve geo locations using a remote server in Java using Spring, Mongo DB, Apache CXF, and JAX-RS
- Log4j was used to monitor the error logs. Used GIT Repository as version control tool.
- Involved in developing internal application using Angular JS, React JS and Node.js connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Built data-driven web applications using JSP by developing custom tags, JSTL for all the application UML, Ext JS, Angular JS pages, EJB and XML.
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Worked with Jetty, Apache Tomcat web servers for deploying the web applications.
- Coding the persistence module using JDBC API's (Prepared Statement and Callable Interface), Springs SQL/PLSQL Templates.
- Packaging and Deployment of builds through Maven scripts and integrated with Jenkins.
- Used Source code repository management using GIT Stash (Bit Bucket) and Source Tree tool.
- Designed and developed using Java/ J2EE, Collection frameworks.
- Used Microservices with the individual database and project with no dependencies.
- Used Agile/Scrum as the working environment for this project.
Confidential - Boise, ID
Sr. Java Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in the study Of User Requirement Specification, Communicated with Business Analysts to resolve ambiguity in requirements document.
- Worked in Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Used Spring MVC framework for design and development of web application and Integration with Hibernate.
- Created SOAP based web services using Spring 3.0.
- Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Developed Controllers and Service classes that support spring framework.
- Involved in developing DAOs (Data Access Objects) to backend Database.
- Defined required mappings in xml that are supported by MVC architecture and spring framework.
- Involved in development of SOAP web services using Apache Axis 2 to extract data from databases.
- Used RESTful services to expose certain functionalities of the application.
- Have used JSTL Custom Tag library implementing the market specific content presentation.
- Implemented Object/relational persistence and query service using Hibernate. Developed the data layer using Hibernate Framework. Created Hibernate mapping files and Hibernate configuration files for individual modules.
- Involved in creating Controller using spring framework and writing JSP 2.0.
- Have extensively used JQuery 1.4, CSS3 and HTML5 for the front end.
- Involved in writing Junit test cases in unit testing.
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud.
- Validated web service response using SOAP UI 4.5.
- Involved in writing persistence objects using Hibernate.
- Involved in creating/designing WSDL.
- Inventory groups are added for Amazon Ec2 for instances and monitoring AWS hosts
- Involved in implementing Web Services server and client with JAX-WS Standard Implementation (SI) which provides wscompile and wsdeploy tools for developing, deploying, and invoking a Web Service.
- Used Maven 3.x as the build and Tortoise SVN 1.7 as the Source version controller.
- Have been proactive in analyzing the requirements and validation of the implementation.
- Have interacted with client and project stake holders in analyzing the requirements and finalizing the design.
- Used JAX-RS plus jersey Implementation for Restful web services.
- Designed, developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using Servlets and Spring 3.0.
- Used metadata excel sheets to dynamically update the UI for the component elements.
- Used Hibernate for Object relational Mapping and Persistence.
- Used Spring Security for user authentication in some modules.
- Worked on Encrypting AWS S3 storage Objects.
- Implemented MicroServices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Decomposed Epics into User stories and Maintained Iteration updates on JIRA.
- Implemented Test Driven development using frameworks like Junit, Mockito, and Easy Mock.
- Used JAXB to parse XML files and transform them into Print Ready format.
- Used AJAX Controls to increase the performance of the web application.
- Involved in setting up the Development, staging, testing & production environments for the application.
- Involved in Analysis of the Customer requirements and understanding existing conventional system and process.
- Transformed, Navigated, Formatted XML documents using XSL, XSLT, XPath.
- Involved in using Spring concepts - DI/IOC, AOP, Batch implementation and Spring MVC
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Bootstrap with AngularJS and media queries.
- Implemented Angular JS and Node JS to create some dynamically changing websites.
- Configuring the job in Jenkins to automate the process of running the node JS test cases.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Worked with modules like mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Used Mongoose Connector to connect to MongoDB through Express framework.
- Developed UI components using Angular JS dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Angular JS.
- Involved in developing a Single-Page Application pages using AngularJS, REST Services.
- Successfully completed the Design and Development of project modules. Interacted with end users to gather, analyse, and implemented business logic using Agile Scrum Software Development methodology.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate.
- Developed Web Application using Client Script design technologies like JQuery as well as HTML5, CSS3, XML and used Bootstrap for creating Responsive Web Pages.
- Developed Application to asses JSON and XML from Restful web service from consumer side using Angular.JS
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Used DevOps to refer to emphasize the collaboration and communication of both software developers and IT professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes.
- Restful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Developed modules with spring, XML and deployed them on JBoss Application Server.
- JUnits, Python Units for extensive functional and unit testing code. Wrote AngularJS services to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL stored procedures and packages using TOAD.
- Have been working on Query optimization, functions and Stored Procedures and other database objects and Worked on Oracle 11g.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database specific operations and avoided redundant database access statements and thus achieved decoupling and flexibility.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Karma, Jasmine and JUNIT Test cases.
- Developed multiple unit and integrations tests using Mockito, Easy Mock.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Worked on Initial Spring and Maven Configuration set for the Project Spring - Maven Framework.
- Created Spring Boot applications testing suite using Spring Junit plug-in and Mockito framework.
- To work on test and end-to-end environment servers, used LINUX commands to see the application Logs.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tool to deploy Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack. Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to quickly build, deploy & update the applications. Worked on Pivotal Cloud Foundry to host Cloud based Applications.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to role-based access controls, applying and enforcing roles and permissions to ensure that users can only view and affect the spaces for which they have been granted access.
- Develop the micro-service in spring cloud framework to support Next generation cloud framework.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.6, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, XML, AngularJS, Node JS, Spring 4.x, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Multi-Threading, Hibernate 4.x, JBOSS 4.0, My SQL, Shell Scripting, Restful Services, Jenkins, Spring Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, SVN, JUnit, Karma, Jasmine, Mockito, Eclipse, JIRA 5.x, Oracle 11g, Mongo DB.
Confidential - Scranton, PA
Sr. J2EE/Java Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning. Involved in gathering requirements from existing functionality for the custodians.
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Integration of the application.
- Prepared User stories corresponding to the features taken from Backlog.
- Involved in PSI estimations using Fibonacci approach and divided feature into different USs.
- Involved in preparing High & low level design docs with UML diagrams.
- Involved in the development of various use cases, sequence diagrams using UML
- Understood current processes and actions from the legacy code.
- Implemented EJB's session bean to maintain mobile session.
- Implemented methods to validate, invalidate, keep Alive session for login process and maintaining session credentials.
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to the angular JS front-end. Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client server and support JSON (few changes from SOAP to RESTFUL Technology) Involved in detailed analysis based on the requirement documents
- Worked on serialize and de-serialize of data in applications using JSON
- Used Spring MVC as Web module, involved in design, development of new Action classes to interact with business logic
- Used Spring Frame work for LOC, AOP, and DAO layer design patterns.
- Used Hibernate as ORM to map Java classes to data base tables.
- Implemented business logic components using POJOs.
- Developed adapter classes to create a layer over existing code.
- Transformed, Navigated, Formatted XML documents using XSL, XSLT, XPath, and XSL-FO.
- Developed in-memory data grid solution across conventional and cloud environments using Oracle Coherence.
- Worked on design and creation of JSPs that are responsible for presentation layer and used the struts/html/bean/logic Tag libraries in the JSPs.
- Authenticating to the LDAP by Using the JNDI and developed the login Servlet which is responsible for initial authentication of the users coming from different systems.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) API to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Tested components using JUNIT & Mockito during development.
- Used IBM Clear Case for source code version control
- Resolving spring framework artifacts and code build & deployment via Maven.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.5, UNIX, JBoss 3.0, Spring core, MongoDB, JMeter, Hibernate, Jetty, Perl, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SOAP Web services, Filenet, Ajax, XML, jQuery, HTML5, CSS, TC Server, SASS, JAX-B, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, AWS, SFX, Splunk, MAX, SEED.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gone through Requirements in BRD & FDN and Designs in TSDs.
- Involved in developing JSP pages for IPA pages.
- Involved in implementing business logic and data base connectivity.
- Part of Client side installation and configuration of project.
- Implemented Struts framework (Action & Controller classes) for dispatching request to appropriate classes.
- Used simple Struts Validation for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Co-ordinate Application testing with the help of testing team.
- Involved in writing services to write core logic for business processes.
- Involved in writing database queries, stored procedures, functions etc.
- Used Java & J2EE design patterns.
- Involved in client & server side validations.
- Involved in writing JDBC code to get data base connectivity.
- Implemented server side validations and developed model classes.
- Used code version controlling using SVN.
- Involved in the Database structuring and Tables creation needed for the project.
- Supported the applications through production and maintenance releases.
- Involved in Level 5 company assessment & followed the process.
- Instrumental in tuning the framework to meet the performance standards.
- Involved in unit testing using JUNIT and Integration testing.
- Ran ERA report in local machine & fixed check styles & Find bugs issues.
- Fixed & Tracked defects using Quality Center effectively.
- Involved in code build & deployment using Ant.
Environment: Java 1.4, JSP, Servlets, Struts frame work, Tag libraries, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Oracle 8i, Java beans, Struts Validation framework, Windows/UNIX, Ant, JUNIT, SVN, QC, Edit Plus, Web Logic application server, SQL Developer.