- Having 5 years of professional experience in IT industry on Cross Platform (Web & Client - Server) application development and design using Object Oriented Programming, Java /J2EE technologies.
- Good expertise in developing Distributed Enterprise Software Application components using object-oriented design patterns and Microservices Architecture.
- Good working knowledge in Java/J2EE technologies: threads, RMI, Networking, Exceptions, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJBs, JMS, XML, JSF.
- Java/j2EE with EJB's, Java Servlets, JSP and the Grails framework.
- Good experience in building artifacts by using build.xml in ANT pom.xml in MAVEN.
- Worked on Microservices for Continuous Delivery environment using Docker and Jenkins.
- Reported security and micro service incidents to management. configuration of Red Hat /Linux to fit security attending SCRUM meetings
- Experience in developing web services (WSDL, SOAP and REST ) and consuming web services with programming language.
- Development web logic components using JSP, Servlets and server-side components using EJB 3.0 under J2EE Environment..
- Implemented advanced java API and core java for coding sophisticated business logic.
- Strong understanding of RDMS concepts and working experience of Relational Databases like SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL and DB2.
- Strong JAVA/J2EE application development background, with experience in defining functional and technical specifications.
- Developed multi-tiered object-oriented system architectures utilizing Use cases, UML (Sequence, Activity and class diagrams).
- Developed Angular 2 Template driven forms and Model driven forms builder by using ng Model.
- Developed backend web services using Node Js and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Composure and hands-on experience with build tools: ANT, Maven.
- Experience with testing tools: Junit
- Working experience in IDEs: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Intellij, RAD.
- Expertise with Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic.
- Extensive experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of enterprise application with web technologies, distributed technologies and client-server architecture environment.
Java/J2EE Technology: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB.
Architecture & Framework: Client-Server, MVC, J2EE,, Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Spring Boot, Docker.
Database: Oracle, MYSQL,SQL server, SQL.
Web technologies: AngularJS, Angular2, Node.js, React.jsFlux, JSON.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool SuiteOperating Systems
Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003, Linux, Unix.: Conceptual knowledge
Web Services, Socket Programming.: GUI
SQL, Oracle.: Programming Language
Java SE 1.8, Java SE 1.6/1.7, Java EE 5/6, Core Java APIs (I/O, Thread, Collections) .: Tools: WebLogic8.1, Tomcat 6.0, JUnit 4.0, ANT, Maven,, Jenkins.
Design & Control: UML, J2EE design patterns,, GitHub Clear Case.
- Support thousands of production clients in a multi-tenant distributed server application.
- Day to day duties include daily scrums, bug troubleshooting and fixing, server monitoring, researching, designing and implementing new features requested by the product team.
- Designing and developed the automated trading software for Back testing historical trading data in java platform.
- Code is mainly written in eclipse using Java with Spring framework, stored in a GIT repository and built using maven.
- Creating automated tests in Ready API for faster and more reliable testing strategy.
- Extensive Knowledge on DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker.
- Involving in Design, development and testing of web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC,Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans, webservices REST/SOAP, XML, and Ant.
- Experience in using and implementing design patterns such as Model-View-Control MVC, Data Access Object DAO in the development of multi-tier distributed applications.
- Expertise in implementing Web Services using SOAP, WSDL.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using SASS, Bootstrap, and Angular JS.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the Oracle database and wrote HQL to access the data from the database.
- Experience in using various Web and Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM -Web Sphere process server.
- Excellent programming experience in Java 1.5/1.8, JDBC, Servlets, JSP.
Environment: Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, web services, spring, Hibernate, Oracle, Web Services, REST, angular2, Junit,, JSP, Servlets, HTML, micro services, CSS, Soap, Git Hub, Ajax, jQuery.
- Authorization of Micro services using OAuth2 mechanism & Exposed server/client side of spring bootSOAP/REST Web Services.
- Prepared UNIX scripts to schedule jobs and perform data loading for Print Composition services.
- Used NodeJS maintain a persistent connection from the browser back to the server via long polling.
- Used source control systems like Git and Subversion SVN. using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Configured Struts tiles (tiles-defs.xml) for reusing view components as an application of J2EE composite pattern
- Web service calls, multiple DB sources, XML, CSV and Data log scrape work Rest full services and API Development.
- Experienced with deploying applications on to production servers, configuring various parameters of servers like Apache Tomcat .
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP and Servlets with a RAD tool.
- Created test cases and Involved in Unit Testing using JUNIT Framework. automating Server-Side Tracing in my SQL Server and identifying SQL Server performance issues, by analyzing Profiler output. Reporting and resolving serious SQL server alerts.
- JIRA for trouble tickets and Confluence for our knowledge base
- Used a hybridized method for development. AGILE/Waterfall
- Used Firebug for application webpage troubleshooting and Eclipse debugger for the bug fixes.