- 14+ Years of total IT Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail, HI - Tec and Financial industry experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Business processes and applications.
- Involved in implementation and maintenance of the applications, Data Analysis, ETL Work, EDI transactions and application based on various technologies such as Java, C#, OTM, Oracle SOA (BPEL), VB.Net, ASP.Net, VB 6, Business Objects and Actuate BI.
- Healthcare domain knowledge with HL7 (NCPDP) implementation.
- Expertise in code development in J2EE technology - Java, Spring Boot Micro services, Web Services, Servlets and middleware technologies like SOA web services development.
- Used Scripting (VB,Bash,Shell), Jquery(Java Script), SQL Server’s Integrated Services (SSIS/SSDT) for ETL work and hands on experience on reporting services (SSRS).
- Extensively worked with Process Analysis, requirement gathering and fulfillment of projects. Also worked on Database tools, Query optimization and stored procedures.
- Good knowledge of Win Runner & Hands-on Test Professional for automated testing.
- Team player with strong consulting, interpersonal, writing, communication and techno-functional skills. Proponent for Digital and Using Technology as an enabler.
- Certifications: Scrum Master(CSM), ITIL V3F Certification, Certified Scrum Product Owner(CSPO), IBM A/S 400,.Net Course Completion, Technology Fluency Institute, Office Assistant, Microsoft’s MVC3, Agile Project Management, Java Course Completion and Customer Experience Training, Liferay Symposium.
Development/BI tools: Eclipse, STS, IntelliJ, SSIS/SSDT, SSRS, Visual Studio , Jdeveloper, Actuate e-RD Pro, Power BI, AS/400, Jquery Mobile, Chrome Dev Tools, BootStrap, Spring framework.
Operating systems: Mac OS,Windows OS, DOS, Unix, OS/400.
Languages: Java, C#, VB.NET, SQL, Python, Vb 6, C++, RPG-IV, Actuate Basic.
Web & App Srv/svc: RESTful (Microservice) Api, Jsp, ASP.NET, Actuate, IIS, Apache Tomcat, AWS, Pivotal cloud foundry (PCF), Azure Cloud.
GUI: .NET Forms, Access Forms, Power Builder, ERD, HealthPac.
Database: Dynamo Db, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySql, Spring Data, MS Access, Sybase, ORM,JPA
Documentation: Confluence, MS Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, LotusNotes, Ultraedit, One Note
Testing Tools: Junit, Restlet, HP Quality Center/Vugen Script and Manual Testing.
Version Control: Bit Bucket, GIT Hub, Microsoft Source safe , TFS , Collabnet Svn Subversion.
Support Activities: SLA related Monitoring and Alert, Root Cause Analysis(RCA)
Framework: Spring Boot, Dropwizard, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Security, Spring Mvc
Other Tools: JIRA, ServiceNow, Changepoint, Clarity(Project mgnt), Remedy (Change Cntrl mgnt),MQ Visual Edit, Nastel’s M6-WMQ Explorer, Splunk, Tableau, Control-M, Informatica, Docker, Webclipse, Maven, Mockito, Swagger, Infopath 2013,TDD.
- Part of Agile team delivering Hyper scale platform applications based on Telematics data.
- Big Data analysis by making use of apps based on open source and latest cloud technologies.
- Solutions based on AWS, Dynamo Db, Kafka topics with Java - Json backend calls.
- Active member in Sprint planning, code reviews, Architecture reviews and dev ops round ups.
- Timely feedback to the team and management, well documented processes.
- Worked on Policy Api, Scoring, Hermes(Swagger), Hydra enhancement projects.
Development/Functional Tools: Java, Jira, Bitbucket, AWS, Dynamo DB, Kafka, Kibana(ElasticSearch), postman, Angular, Sql workbench, Apache Storm topologies (bolts), Sonar Cubes (Code Coverage), Redshift, Spring Boot, Dropwizard, JAX-RS, Junit, Mockito, Jetty, Tomcat, Jersey, Jackson, Storm, Redshift, Swagger.
Sr. Software Engineer (Tech Lead)
- Sustaining development for Business Critical Applications.
- Business Process analysis and collaborating with all business levels.
- Developing solutions and Data Analysis with use of latest technologies.
- Implementation of Scrum Methodologies for collaborating with Technical Teams.
- Used Spring Boot JDBC Templates for persistence with database, Used Hibernate and JPA to communicate with data layer.
- Experience in developing applications using Core Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, JPA, multi-threading, Collections, Memory Management, J2EE, JSP, Servlets,Web Services (RESTful), AngularJS, JDBC, JSON, ORM and various MVC framework.
- Health check of overall system including hardware, software, networking and database related issues. Collaborated with the teams for better performance and scalability. (Opnet/Riverbed)
- Projects for Microservices (REST Api) using Spring Boot and cloud technologies.(PCF)
- Support activities related to Oracle Transportation Management, Sales and Marketing Apps.
- Automated data extraction, transformation and load (ETL) processes, hands on SSIS/SSDT.
- Scripting and Reporting of SLA metrics data with in house automation and BI Tools.
- Disaster Recovery (DR) testing /BCP team player from sustenance team.
- Active member for “Campaign to fulfill” activities. Took part in Problem Record (PBI) review, Known error (PKE) resolution and Production support.
- Monitoring and Alerting with Splunk logging tool. Splunk dashboard creation.
- Implemented java web service using RESTful API, hibernate for internal/external services.
- Worked on Asn Proactive Reporting, IRA Alert, B2B(OpenText) mapping, worked with diff ODMs and 3PL like Ceva, Foxconn, Syncron etc., Order Fulfillments, OTM, BlueJay(Kewill) and Fedex Related configurations, Backend work using Java and Spring Boot Technologies.
- Experience in using build tools like Maven, Used JUnits for Unit testing and Test Driven Dev.
- Project team member working on both technical and functional perspectives including Cloud based Spring/Java Development, database development, data analysis, integration and regression testing, requirements identifications and project management.
Development/Functional Tools: Java, C#, Oracle, Spring Boot, JPA, Microservices, Cloud, Oracle SOA, BPEL, Eclipse, Jdeveloper, SSIS/SSDT, Business Objects, SQL Server, CSS, JQuery, Clarity, Change Point, Remedy, ServiceNow, Sql Assistant, TOAD, HTML, WebLogic, MIM, Swagger, Linux/Unix, Jquery Mobile, HTML5, MQ, OracleAQ, Code Review, Incident Management tool, Wisdom - Knowledge Base Tool, MS Office, Hibernate JPA, Shell script,Maven, Infopath.
- Development and Maintenance of Enterprise level applications.
- Winner of Best (patented) Idea of 2012 at ISD’s Hack Day competition/Innovation.
- Involved in defect fixing and enhancement of various projects like Pharmavision, ShrinkProvision, FormadehydeCompWood Compliance Project, Global Allowance System, Global Inventory System, Apptricity - Travel and Expense Management tool along with Image processing (Captiva) software.
- Worked on Compliance project and Global Inventory System from Ground up.
- Created Vugen Script from HP’s Performance center for Automated testing.
- Communicated to all levels of Project’s stack holder. Effectively Communicated with Quality Analysts via Quality Center.
- Prime use of Version control and Sub Version control tool.
- Effective use of design patterns like MVVM and MVC3.
Development Tools: Java, C#, ASP.NET, DB2, Informix, SQL Server, CSS, JQuery, Clarity, Remedy, MVC, WPF, HPQC, QMF for Windows, Sql Assistant, Mainframe, HTML, Hibernate, Razor, JSP, Websphere Application Server, InputAccel(Captiva) Process .
- Prominent use of problem solving and technical skills for business solutions.
- Designing and maintaining of windows and web application with oop techniques.
- Designed, development and deployment of various Business Reports, worked with various groups and layers in the company.
- Involved in a Various Projects like Pharmacy Benefit Management(PBM) feed data extraction, General Ledger and Backups, Bank Reconciliation Automation, Stop loss Control, Medicare Reporting, HSA/High Deductible Plans and other automation projects.
- Hands on experience on various console applications and data mapping projects. Cooperated in implementing HL7(NCPDP) formats, Encryption and decryption of files.
- Involved in Library Architecture design and management, Report server Installation, Administration, Testing and Implementation. Hands on Source safe version control.
- Transformed and developed many Actuate reports to SSRS reports like Parameterized, Adhoc, Linked, Sequential and Drill down reports.
- Implemented ETL via SSIS/SSDT; using many Transformations Blocks in Data Flow.
- Worked on migrating Projects from .Net Framework 2.0 to 4.0.
- Better adaptability for newer technologies and system. Experienced the Software/Process development life cycle.
Development Tools: C#, VB .NET, ASP.NET, VB 6, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Actuate Pro/iserver, Healthware, Microsoft source safe, TFS, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery.
- Understood the functional requirement from technical documents and specifications.
- Design the reports by utilizing different techniques of Actuate basic like overriding methods, using library components; SQL, Stored procedure, and use of different sections like Sequential, Group, Nested reports, Sub report.
- Optimized the data source queries by applying database optimization techniques.
Development Tools: Actuate, ASP.Net, Oracle, HTML, ASP, TOAD, Lotus Notes.