- Almost 8+ years of professional experience in software design and Core Java / J2EE development related to finance and telecommunication industry with solid understanding of Object Oriented Design Methodology.
- Deep understanding in Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Observer, Proxy, Demand , etc.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as OOP Design , Multi - Threading , Generics , ExceptionHandling , Collections , Java Reflection , Annotation and some other features in Java 6.
- Extensive experience in Open Source Java frameworks such as: Spring 3 Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Aspect-Oriented Programming, Spring MVC , Hibernate 3 and Struts 1 and Struts 2 .
- Extensive experience working in Spring Framework SpringMVC, SpringAOP, SpringDAO, SpringORM, SpringSecurity, Struts Framework and O/R mapping Hibernate framework.
- Extensive experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Experience in server side technologies like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, RMI, JNDI, JMS, Ant and Log4j.
- Experience in J2EE Software Development Life Cycle SDLC of business applications in Web and client-server environment using Java and J2EE patterns, together with JSP , Servlet , SOAP , AJAX , JDBC , XML , XSLT , Java Mail , JAXB, WebService and REST .
- Strong in writing SQLqueries in PL/SQL and T-SQL , triggers , storedprocedures in Relational Database Management Systems like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MicrosoftSQLServer.
- Hands-on experience in integrating Social Media API like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter for user registration.
- Hands-on experience in using various versioncontrolsystems : SVN , CVS , Git and Github .
- Experience in major web application servers: ApacheTomcat , JBoss , Express Node.js , and ApacheHttpServer .
- Having hands on experience in deploying web and JEE enterprise applications on ApacheTomcat, Weblogic, JBoss and IBMWebsphere application servers.
- Expertise in PHP development under LAMP/MAMP/WAMP Linux, Mac, Windows, Apache MySQL, MongoDB&PHP 5 environment.
- Involved in various back-end testing QA phases including Unit Testing , Integration Testing , Black-Box Testing , White-Box Testing , Regression Testing , etc.
- Working knowledge of Managing Software Stack Application Servers, Databases, Messaging Layer, and Web Servers etc.
- Familiarity with Android SDK and Eclipse IDE along with Android ADT plug in.
- Interests in graphic designing for UI using Adobe Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver.
- Involved in Agile Software Development Team using SCRUM , TDD Test Driven Development .
- Good personality, excellent communication skills, efficient developer in a team as well as working individually.
- Willing to learn new technologies and learning fast. Capable of working on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JPA JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Java Beans, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking, Spring data, Spring Boot, Spring framework, Spring JDBC Templates, java mail, Google API, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7 , C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty Server, jerkins, AEM, Nginx.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/4.x/5/x, Hibernate, JSF, iBatis, Angular Ionic, RCP
DevOps Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services(EC2,EBS,EKS), Jenkins
JAXWS, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, Altova, XMLSpy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC Waterfall model
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber, SPock, Mockito, TestNg, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha, Chai
Database Servers: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgre.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, Git, Bitbucket
Build Tools: ANT, Maven 3.0, Gradle, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Jenkins.
Cloud: Amazon Webservices (AWS) Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Interfaces with other groups/individuals involved in the design, development, and test of the Product.
- Customized the Data Access Module using DAO patterns, to handle the entire transaction with the database.
- Used EclipseIDE for development and JBOSS server for deployment. Used Git for repository.
- Developed business layer using spring, hibernate and DAO
- Strong background in Java/J2EE environments. Worked extensively on J2EE for developing Web and Distributed Applications by using JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, XML, Struts and Web Services. Well experienced in MVC architecture and Struts framework.
- Good knowledge of spring'sIOC , Spring MVC and spring's integration with Hibernate and Struts technologies for web application.
- Hands on experience on Application Servers like Web Logic , JBOSS , and tomcat.
- Extensive experience in working with Eclipse a nd VersionControls such as CVS .
- Used Spring ORM to integrate Spring Framework with hibernate.
- Used Springs JDBC and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code CRUD .
- Participated in all aspects of software life cycle including analysis, design, development, production deployment, and support
- Designed, developed, tested, integrated, and deployed large numbers of complex rules in rule flows, Drools Fusion and Drools CEP.
- Designed and Developed Java BusinessObjectModel BOM.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Removed all the XML based configurations required to build the MVC application and maintained in the classes using Spring Boot .
- Developed REST architecture-based web services to facilitate communication between client- server.
- Involved in the implementation of the RESTful web services using the Spring Boot and to perform CRUD operation from the database, published the REST services. parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security. Spring security OAuth can be used for authentication and authorization purposes in application.
- Implemented RESTful and SOAP based web administrations utilizing for JAX-RS and JAX-WS individually.
- Strategic and practical implementation of cloud-specific AWS technologies including Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), Simple Storage Services (S3), Cloud Formation, Elastic Beanstalk, Virtual Private Cloud(VPC), RDS and Cloud Watch.
- Hands-on experience in developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins.
- Aware of troubleshooting issues on AWS and other developer IDE and Cloud environments.
- Design, develop, test of SOA services using SOA / RESTful Web Service. Involved in the deployment of REST based Web-Service End - Points .
- Developed the REST based Microservices using spring data and spring boot with JPA . Refactored Microservice to make it RESTful, thread safe and more configurable.
- Created Docker images for SOA projects that are developed as Microservices. Used Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot /Cloud foundry-based services interacting through a combination of REST .
- Implemented a highly-scalable vertical and horizontal, performance efficient Drools architecture .
- Integrated JPA persistence using Hibernate in order to save the current state of the drools knowledge session using the Spring Framework integration.
- Installed and configured JBOSS/Drools server with MySQL / Oracle persistence. Extracted rules data from the database and decision tables.
- Worked for developing, testing and deploying rules using JBOSSBRMS Expert, Fusion and Guvnor
- Designed and Developed JavaBusinessObjectModelBOM ,
- Participated in AgileSCRUM activities such as daily stand-up, sprint planning and retrospective meeting.
- Implemented an Agile development work flow for continuous integration and testing of applications using Redmine, Jenkins and Subversion
- Understand and translate business needs into technical requirements and implementations.
- JBPM is wrote in Java to model, execute and monitor business processes, throughout their life cycle. The Business Process Modelling Notation BPMN was used to develop readily understandable graphical representations of business processes. BPMN diagram was used to generate a BPEL process
- Build, deploy, and maintain SOAP and/or REST compliant Web Services on MuleESB .
- Worked for Continuous Integration deployment, automating build, and tests using Jenkins , and Maven .
- Worked with socket API and support for TCP communications between end hosts and this API was used for programming distributed applications on the Internet.
Environment : Core Java, spring, Hibernate, Rule Engine DROOLS, eclipse. Oracle 11g, Git, Gradle.
Confidential, New York, NY
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Worked with core spring, core java, spring MVC , hibernate, web services, oracle database, and AJAX technologies. Integrated spring and spring MVC framework with hibernate to create the note creation, and lone search application. Combined Spring MVC3 and JQuery to perform the AJAX request and response to create and validated a form on server side.
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including developing, testing, and deployment of application. Involved in developing, debugging code and writing junit test.
- Worked with designing, developing, testing, and deploying rules based solutions using the FICO Blaze Advisor software product. Worked with designing, developing, and updating business object models, interfaces between rules engine and remaining system, as well as proper rule execution algorithms to meet functional business requirements.
- Workedwith BlazeAdvisor using BlazeIDE , developed templates and providers, and web-based rules maintenance applications. Deployed the drools rules as a service in J2EE stack environment, and maintained multiple existing projects including rules entry through RMA / BlazeIDE .
- Wrote Drool rules in both rule flow and drools fusion for fetching the rule data from the database.
- Ensured smooth delivery of the project creating JUnit test case design logic and implemented throughout application.
- Used SVN version control system to manage system development, design and implemented the Log4j for Logging and appending the Log file used for debugging purpose
- Developed system using Java , Tomcat application server, spring , SpringMVC , Hibernate , and database.
- Developed applications using REST based Webservicesaxis2 . 0 , JAXWS2.0 , XMLAPI . Eclipse IDE was used to build Java applications. Spring security was used to secure Spring-based java web application Worked for Continuous Integration deployment, automating build, and tests using Jenkins, and Maven.
- Designed, developed, unit test, and implemented IBMIntegrationESB Bus using WebSphere Integration Developer and gathered technical requirements for Enterprise Service Bus message flow. Performed data mapping from one XML schema to other web services.
- Developed, implemented and maintained services for enterprise Service Oriented Architecture SOA solutions using MuleESB / Java Platform for Internal/External systems. Build and support integration solutions on Mule ESB platform.
- Tackled some of the most challenging problems in distributed cloud computing, HTTP , and API design.
- JBOSS was used to deploy the application. Extensively used IBM Web sphere Integration Developer WID to implement SOA in complex environment. Worked with SSL for HTTP and HTTPS requests. Installed and configure JBoss application server. .
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSFUI Components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Strong RDBMS concepts and experience in creating, maintaining and tuning Views, Stored Procedures using SQL Server. Working with BigData Technologies like, MangoDB , and NoSQL
- JBPM process engine was used in the implementation of Flow Control System
- Created a simple customer management web application using Maven as project management tool, Struts as web framework, and Hibernate as database ORM framework.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using XML , SOAP , JAXB , JDBC , JMS , JDK , JNDI , EJB and DAO patterns using EclipseIDE
- Worked effectively in collaborative, agile, continuous integration environment
- Worked with architect group for solutions that articulate the business context, conceptual design and component-level logical design.
- Worked closely with QA and integration team to resolve issues
- Developed RESTful web services in Java with the Tomcat6 , Eclipse and Jersey a JAX - RSJSR311 implementation.
Environment: : Core Java, XML, Eclipse, JUnit, SVN, SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Log4j, Java JDK 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7, XML Schema. Web services, windows 7 and Linux, Maven, Blaze rule engine, HTML 5, JBoss, and Core Java, Jenkins.
Confidential, San Diego, California
Java/ J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including developing, testing, and deployment of application. Involved in developing code and writing junit.
- Developed the User Interface for Audit, Monetary Destination, Non-Monetary Destination, and Customer modules using Struts, Hibernate and HTML.
- Worked with engineering team on the use of JBoss and web-related technologies. Experience with OOPS, Served as a consulting in the Cloud services.
- Used Spring MVC for loading database configuration and hibernate mapping files, created data source instance for instantiating Hibernate DAO Support 's session factory object.
- Declared beans in spring’s application context file and used Dependency Injection for populating them in action and service layer classes. Worked with NoSQL and MongoDB and MongoDB was integrated with Spring Framework.
- Developed server side SOAPWeb Services and Service Oriented Architecture SOA using Apache Axis for storing and retrieving merchant and terminals information of a customer. Tested developed web services functionality using Web Services Explorer tool. Created RESTful web service to manage debit card accounts
- Worked on the resolution of defects as identified by the QA team.
- Used Ant for compiling and creating deployable archives, Subversion for Version Control, Blaze rules for identifying and creating the rules for a specific entity and JBoss as Application Server.
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for project development. Implemented numerous JAVA based Frameworks for project Development and support using agile methodology.
- Created Desktops, Books, pages and portlets on weblogic portal. Involved in installation and configuration WebLogic Portal Server. EclipseIDE was used to build Java applications. Worked for Continuous Integration deployment, automating build, and tests using Jenkins, and Maven.
- Worked with WebLogic Portal Administration for creating users, user groups, defining Blaze rules, and delegated administration. Experience with OOPS .
- Modified and wrote core JAVA code according to the requirements of upper management while adding new parameter such as the addition of new states to the software database.
- Proficient in using IBM Web Sphere Application Server, DB2 database with the ability to take multiple external service calls.
- Completed Project requirements, Architecture designing, code development for the project.
- Wrote PL/SQL store procedures for data migration and worked with database such as Oracle9i to 10g .
- Implemented Log4J1.2 for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers
- Developed multi-tier web and form applications using SQLServer , Linux and Windows . Management experiences that included setup and configuration of PHP , Apache including SSL , Tomcat , Java , monitoring, security auditing and tightening, and building custom installs from source.
- High exposure to EAI Enterprise Application Integration, integrated Document with WebSphere Portal using Web services. Identified, analysed and developed integration flows using Mule Enterprise Service Bus ESB. Hands on experience in planning QA testing procedures for complex enterprise solutions
- Experienced in deploying J2EE components on IBMWebSphere application server
- Built an end to end vertical slice for a JEE based billing application using popular frameworks like Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSF, XHTML, Maven, Ajax, HTML 5
- Worked in ILOG rule application Integration. Integrated ILOG JRules and Process Server to implement agile business process.
- Gathered technical requirements for Enterprise Service Bus message flow. Performed data mapping from one XMLschema to other web services.
- Used EJB , Struts framework for JSP and Servlet development, JMS , JAVABeans , JSP , Servlets , and other J2EEAPIs on WebLogic
- Used CVS version control system to manage system development,
Confidential, Farmington, Connecticut
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Participated in Agile Development Team, and having daily SCRUM meeting for progress reporting as well as task distributing.
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB , in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfil the implementation of business logic.
- Configured the xml files for Open Source Spring 3 Framework to fulfil the Proxy Pattern.
- Configured the xml files for Hibernate 3 and applied its Object Relational Mapping ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database using caching on SessionFactory as well as caching on query .
- Configured the xml files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server side assets.
- Configured the xml files for Java Mail technology in User Account Activation Service and Password Reset Service.
- Configured the web.xml file for REST server injection to enable the REST web services by using JAXB API .
- Responsible for designing the User Interface by coding in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap to build this SPA Single Page Application.
- Customized CSS files by adding new CSS3 features like media queries to ensure fluid/ responsive design for our web pages.
- Extensively involved in coding with AngularJS , jQuery UI and jQuery Mobile to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTfulServer , then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directive s , service s , and route provider s. Also used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable .
- Involved in Test Driven Development by writing JUnit test case in the coding part of Java methods like mortgage calculating.
Java Front End Developer
- Participated in requirement gathering with clients and prepared the data dictionary. Assisted in moving the components from Development to TEST to Production, troubleshoot and resolved issues.
- Involved in coding front end using Swing, HTML, JSP, JSF, Struts Framework and involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using ORM tool Hibernate
- Worked on Hibernate persistence tier. This involves developing Mapping files and Hibernate (POJOs/DAOs)
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, DAO, and Business Delegate) and Model View Controller Architecture with JSF and Spring DI.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction. Extensively used Hibernate for Object relational Mapping for data persistence.
- Unit testing, bug fixing in multiple environments (DEV/INT/CERT/PROD) and reproduce bugs for fixing and code review of individual modules in the application.
- Developed customized Exception classes for all modules to display user friendly messages
- Responsible for complex queries using JDBC and also implemented JPA using provider as Hibernate at the Persistence layer.
- Used web services to retrieve information from remote services using SOAP, WSDL and Axis Webservices. Worked on Java APIs like Collections, Generics, exception handling, etc.
- Leveraged Ant, JUnit (Test Driven Development) and log4j open-source projects. Coordinate with the off-shore team and client for resolving the queries and finalize the timelines. Responsible for data modeling and database design in Oracle 10g.
- Involve in installation and configuration of Web Logic Application Server on Windows XP systems for the application.
- Used Spring Framework for developing the application. Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with Spring to interact with the Oracle Database from the DAO.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and rich user interfaces.
- Used AJAX to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Actively participated in meetings with clients to determine website goals and developing strategies.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from server.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with JUnit.