- 11 years of IT experience in e - commerce, financial and banking institutions.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Design, Coding, Testing and deployment to the production.
- Experience in designing large-scale enterprise applications & leading large teams.
- Proficient in, formulating E-commerce strategies, frameworks (MVC-Model View Control Architecture, Spring) and J2EE design patterns for executing multi-tier, highly scalable, component based, services driven Java Enterprise applications.
- Proficiency in Unit testing frameworks such as Junit & Test Driven Development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to coordinate and motivate team members.
PROGRAMMING SKILLS: JAVA, C/C++, PL/SQL
WEB SYSTEMS: Spring, Web Services, Struts, J2EE, Angular
DATABASES: Oracle 11g, MySQL
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Linux, Windows
WEB SERVERS: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere Application Server, BEA Weblogic 8.1
DESIGN & MODELING: UML, Visual Modeling (MS VISIO)
VERSION SYSTEM: GIT, SVN, MKS, IBM Rational ClearCase, CVS
TOOLS: IntelliJ,Eclipse, STS, RAD
SCRIPTING: Perl, Python, PHP, Shell Scripting
REPORTING: Actuate 9, IBM Cognos
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr Software Engineer
- Designed & created REST API’s for integrating with integrating microservices and external Demand Side Platforms.
- Implemented REST API’s using Spring Boot, Spring Data and hibernate end to end in a multi layered architecture.
- Written both unit test cases and integration test cases.
- Provided production support and deployment support.
- Worked on Proof of Concepts for reducing the complexity of the implementation.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4.1(Core), Spring Boot, Spring Data, Hibernate, Git, Maven, MySQL, AWS, Splunk
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr Java Developer
- Worked on the design of the anomaly detection microservices.
- Designed formulae for determining if an alarm is an anomaly or not.
- Came up with mathematical formulae for prioritising the anomalies.
- Integrated with Atlassian’s JIRA for filing tickets.
- Designed and implemented analytics system for issue tracking.
- Worked on promotions module for item pricing & Supply Chain modules for fulfillment.
- Worked on CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and supported deployments.
- Consumed RestFul web services from various internal service providers.
- Unit testing of the back end code using TestNg
- Spark Jobs for transfer of large data sets from Oracle to Cassandra
- Deployment on Azure Clouds using OneOps
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4.1(Core), Spring Boot, Web Services, Cassandra, Git, Maven, IntelliJ, Spark
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Worked on the design & architecture of the weather & private transportation micro services.
- Consumed RestFul web services from weather & transportation service providers.
- Unit testing of the back end code using Junit.
- Created builds using Gradle & source controlling using GIT.
- Researched on open & live data channels, created standards for the data quality & republished the same to the open data platform Satori.
- UI Development using react and Node JS
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4.1, Spring Boot, react, NodeJS, AngularJS, Web Services, Oracle 11g, Git, Gradle, IntelliJ
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Application design for Know Your Customer (KYC) project using Microservices.
- Worked on question bank service for Politically Exposed Persons & Customer Due Diligence modules.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC & Spring boot.
- UI development using AngularJS, react.
- Used test driven development for building the business logic.
- Worked on POC's for using the open sources such as Jhipster & Formio.
- Created builds using Gradle & source controlling using GIT.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4.1, Spring Boot, React, AngularJS, Web Services, MongoDB, Oracle 11g, Git, Gradle, Vagrant, Docker, IntelliJ, AWS
Confidential, Southlake, TX
Sr. Java Developer & Lead
- Designed and implemented new features for Airline Scheduler in an Agile Kanban environment.
- Manipulated very large & complex data structures in multi threaded environment.
- In memory management & persistence of large distributed data using Camel.
- Consumed the data from other systems using REST web service calls.
- Designed & created Micro services.
- Used Creational & Structural design patterns in Service Oriented Architecture.
- Fixed the production defects, supported branch creation & build process.
- Developed the UI components of the Scheduler using JSF & Swing.
- Used Test Driven Development approach for complex modules & defects.
- Logging using log4j & Unit tests using Junits.
- Mentored junior members of the team.
Environment: Java 1.7/1.8, Spring 4.1, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Web Services, IntelliJ, Oracle 11g, JBoss, SVN, Maven, Log4j.
Confidential, Rolling Meadows, IL
Java Design Lead & Sr. Java Developer
- Designed and implemented new portal for credit card customers
- Migrated the existing application to the new framework using architectural runway using Test Driven Development.
- Lead a team that Developed & integrated RESTful & SOAP web services.
- Lead the efforts of integrating the application with various back end systems.
- Designed & implemented Complex solutions for Login using Core Java.
- Designed & implemented multiple modules such as adding authorized user, disputing a transaction & rewards coupons.
- Static Content management through ContentOne.
- Made production builds using Maven & supported production deployments.
- Documented the support documents and mentored the junior members of the team.
- Logging using log4j & Unit testing was done using JUnit.
- Version controlling using GIT, SVN and MKS.
- Remote deployment using AWS.
Environment: Java 1.6/1.7, Spring 4.1, Spring MVC, AngularJS, STS, RAD, Websphere Application Server,Apache Tomcat 7.1, Oracle 10g, MongoDB, GIT,SVN, Maven, MKS, AWS.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Java Design Lead & Application Architect
- Created and refined application design processes that enable design practices.
- Integrated application design tools with process and artifacts.
- Integrated application process and different lines of business using common frameworks developed in Java, Spring Framework, XML, SOA, Web Services (SOAP & REST) and DB2/Postgre DB tools with other disciplines including requirements, architecture, development, testing and service management.
- Responsible for engaging areas across Systems, including other development centers, Enterprise Architecture and Technical Engineering to ensure development practices align with the enterprise direction.
- Advocated Enterprise and Product solutions design standards and guided projects.
- Developed POC’s to support solutions as per business needs and to achieve performance across the business lines.
- Orchestrated Complex solutions using UML, OOAD & OOP concepts and SOA technics.
- Orchestrated Mule ESB layer mappings for connecting to UI layer and services layer.
- Implemented retry mechanism for fail overs in Mule ESB layer.
Environment: Java 1.6, Spring, XML, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Mule ESB 3.3/3.4, SOAP UI, DB2/Postgre, SVN, Maven, STS 3.5, TC Server, Websphere Application Server.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Software Engineer III & Lead
- Architect & lead for an application that integrates a third party tool to Confidential ’s flow.
- Designed the roadmap for migration of reports from older platform to the new platform.
- Application is based on Spring & MVC frameworks.
- Designed & Developed Web services using REST API.
- Designed a multi-threaded program for report generation using Singleton design pattern.
- Designed packages for internationalization & localization of reports using Java.
- Designed packages for report format conversion using Factory design pattern in Java.
- Gathered statistics on reports generated for the performance analysis.
- Integrated Actuate Reports with Confidential ’s flow using Java/J2EE.
- Lead 3 geographically separated teams working on the same project.
- Lead the efforts of the release process of new packages to Live.
- Mentored the junior members of the team.
- Documented the materials for setting up the live environment for the new project.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
Application Systems Engineer
- Involved in UML design using Rational Rose and JAVA development.
- Porting the existing Powerbuilder application to Java.
- Designed and configured database.
- Developed applications using Struts 2.0 (MVC architecture) and tiles.
- Designed and Developed JSP’s & Struts 2.0 Action classes.
- Database connectivity is Hibernate to Oracle 10g on Unix.
- Dynamic Validation of Input Data and Updating front End Screen Using Ajax.
- Input level data validation was done using Struts 2.0 framework.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging purposes.
- Developing Test Cases and documenting test plan.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Programmer Analyst - Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed Sequence and Class diagrams using UML Concepts for Web Applications.
- The Design was based on Model-View-Controller Architecture (MVC) & JSF frameworks.
- Developed dynamic content of presentation layer using design patterns.
- Developed multi threaded programs on server side using Java and C++.
- Developing the core business logic using Business Delegate Design pattern.
- Developed and deployed EJBs, Servlets and JSPs on IBM Websphere Server.
- Developed message driven beans & JMS applications messaging purposes.
- Developed application layer exception handling classes.
- Cross-channel order processing using IBM Websphere Commerce Enterprise 6.0.
- Developed JSP custom tag libraries for the applications.
- Version/Source Controlling using IBM Rational ClearCase.
- Supported in the post production deployment and management of the project.
Environment: J2EE, UML, Swing, JSF 1.2, Hibernate 3.3.1, Oracle 10g, WebLogic 8.1, IBM WAS 6.1, XML, Windows NT/2000, Linux and Eclipse.