- Java Programmer having around 6 years of experience in requirement analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support using Object Oriented Methodologies and Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi - Threading, JDBC and Generics and Java 1.8 features such as Lambda expressions, Stream API, ForEach() methods and Functional Interfaces .
- Experience in developing web-based enterprise applications using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, Hibernate 3.X/ 4.X, MVC Frameworks like Struts 2, Spring 4.X and SQL .
- Experience with different Spring framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Spring Security .
- Experience in both providing and consuming Web Services using RESTful (JAX-RS and JAX-WS)
- Strong hands on experience in implementing Design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Abstract Factory and DAO pattern Method.
- Experience using persistence framework like Hibernate 3.X/ 4.X, Spring Data JPA 2.X for mapping java classes with Database using HQL (Hibernate Query Language) .
- Expert level experience with Relational databases (RDBMS) like Oracle 11g/10g, MySQL, MS SQL Server .
- Experience with application servers like JBOSS, Apache Tomcat.
- Proficient in generating reports using Actuate Reports and BIRT Reports as a reporting tool.
- Experience in Unit testing, Functional testing, Regression testing and White Box testing the applications
- Used SOAP UI for testing RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Provide first line support to T24 Customers, product implementation teams and LTA’s around the world.
- Providing first-line support covering all jBASE/DCD/RDBMS related issues.
- Having Experience in UNIX, LINUX and WINDOWS environment on providing database support on SQL,ORACLE and MSSQL
- To interact with clients for Performance Tuning related queries & having adequate experience in performance tuning skills.
- Proficient problem-solver who envisions business and technical perspectives to develop/provide workable solutions.
- Deep understanding about jBASE Server database.
- Experience in build automation tools like ANT and Maven .
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, and Development, Debugging, Support, Integration, Maintenance, and Enhancements of Java/J2EE Applications.
- Experienced in developing project using Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, lead/work within a team environment.
J2EE\ Java Frameworks: Servlets, JSP. JSTL, JDBC, Webservices\Spring 4.0, Hibernate 3
Web Server: Apache Tomcat 7.0.x/ 8.0.x/ 8.5x, JBoss
Knowledge in T24: JBASE, DCD, COB, SMS and TAFJ
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Java Back End Developer
- Developed and deployed the applications with a huge customer base of more than a million users.
- Designed the front-end screens using HTML5, CSS.
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database.
- AExtensively worked on Spring DAO, Spring AOP and Spring Security modules.
- Used Hibernate for performing the Database Transactions.
- Used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Developed all the JUnit test cases for all the different layer implementations.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using Spring, Hibernate.
- Extensively using core java concepts like Synchronization, Collections, Multi-threading, exception handling for developing applications.
- Extensively used jQuery, XSLT, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and autocomplete form validations.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services like JAX-WS using REST.
- Worked on Rest Web services for backend services used Oracle for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Development of DAO layer using Hibernate Template, JDBC Template.
ConfidentialJava Back End Developer
- As a Technical Analyst involved in extensive problem analysis on all aspects of Helpdesk related issues with reference to both functional and technical side of the problem.
- Worked in jBASE/DCD/t24/TAFJ(Java in T24) modules.
- Implementation of complete distributed and failure resilient architecture from scratch which includes Web application servers, Application Servers with runtime engine and Database servers.
- Helped Clients/Onsite Support team for Performance Tuning in Application layer and database layer
- Involved in providing support for clients local development.
- Administered Existing Software
JAVA-Developer / Programmer
- Document the functional and technical requirements and review users’ requirements.
- Responsible for implementing persistence logic using JDBC.
- Developing various Reports for whole Projects with the help of BIRT and ACTUATE report designer.
- Responsible for Unit testing and fixing bugs found during testing.
- Interpret code changes as per the user’s suggestions during UAT.