- I have Over 20 years of experiences in designing and developing complex software. During my professional experience, I have worked in many roles in software developments: architect, technical lead and developer. I have designed, lead and developed numerous java applications, web applications in large enterprises.
- In recent years, I have worked on Scala projects that were based on Play Framework and Scalike JDBC frameworks.
- Sun Certified Java Professional with over 20 years of experience in delivering enterprise solutions in client - server, workflow and web-based arena. Expertise in conceptualizing, designing and coding technical solutions using Java/J2EE technology stacks.
- Good exposure and working knowledge on Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Experienced in J2EE frameworks such as Struts 1.3, Spring 2.0, EJB 2.0, RESTFul Web Services, Hibernate and Apache iBatis 2.3.4.
- Experienced in Architectural design, decision making and Implementation process.
- Extensive experience with Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP and Hibernate ORM.
- Extensive knowledge of Scala/Java development
- Extensively involved in developing Restful API using JSON library of Play framework.
- Strong experience in using Scala collection framework to store and process the complex consumer information.
- Strong experience in applying Scala functional programming concepts to develop business logic.
- Extensive experience in managing large programs, client relationship management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and problem solving capabilities.
Confidential, Dallas TXSr. Scala Developer
- I have involved in developing microservices supported from Spring Boot, Kafka streaming services and reading, persisting data in memory using Ignite.
- Extensively used Kafka and Kstreams for real time processing, aggregations.
- Developed Kafka connector using spring cloud stream for Elasticsearch indexing.
- Integrated with Apache Ignite to build caches from Kafka stream
Confidential . Dallas TX
Sr. Scala Developer
- The project I’m working in is relate to Health Care business. It’s an application developed to run on cloud platform (AWS).
- My team have 4 front-end developers and 2 backend developers.
- The front-end uses ReactJS framework. The web layer uses Play Framework. The application uses Rest web service and Akka (framework used to send/receive messages), they all are supported from Play Framework. The backend service is developed using Scala framework and a Scala JDBC library (ScalikeJDBC library). Database server is PostgreSQL server.
- The application has an microservices architecture and the Play framework is configured to deployed and run on cloud platform.
- I have involved in developing backend service with Scala language, reviewing source codes, writing test to run in Postman. I do also the contact point between the customer and development team in Viet Nam. in free time I study Cloud, Bigdata technologies to prepare for future project.
Sr. Scala Developer
- I worked as technical lead in an outsource Scala project at Evizi, a Vietnamese IT company.
- This is a web application project based on Scala platform. The front-end uses React framework, the web layer uses Spray and the back-end service uses Akka and Slick frameworks. Database of project is PostgreSQL.
- This project is an agile project with 4 developers at web front-end and 3 developers at backend service.
- I have involved in developing writing unit tests and reviewing source codes at back-end service.
- In free time at company, I lead the developer team to study new technologies as Cloud computing, Big Data and AI.
Technical leader, Architect Solution
- Worked as technical leader and architect solution in an outsource project that uses GWT at front end and EJB3 / JPA at backend. The project is from DTV, an US customer.
- My main work is to solve the technical issue in project at VN side, review code and discuss with technical leader at US side to find the solution when project having the technical problem.
- This project is to migrate current Swing application to JEE application. The new architecture is a web front end developed using GWT connects to business service (backend service) that is developed using EJB 3. I worked with US team to define the new structure and to train developer to work at backend service. When the structure is done, I participated in development. So, I had experience on JEE architecture and develop EJB 3 components as Session Bean, Message Driven Bean, JPA (Entity Bean).
Senior Java Developer
- Worked as developer in Cofinoga project. I have developed webservices using Apache Axis 2 integrated in the RAD7 and WID. For testing webservices I have used SoapUI.
- Worked as BA in project. I have written Sofware functional document (SFD) for developers to develop and tested the products that were developed.
- Worked as developer in Galery Lafayette project. The projects are web applications. I have developed projects using Struts/Spring/Hibernate frameworks.
- Maintained an ecommerce web application (Boutique Mariage).
- Worked as developer in MDP project. The projects are web applications. The frameworks used are Struts/Spring/Hibernate.
Technical leader/ Java Developer
- Framework to wire all layers: Spring Framework
- Framework to persistence business model: Hibernate.
- Web front end: JSP/Struts
- Database: MySQL 5.0
Sr. Java Developer
- Maintaining interface source code in Velocity.
- Maintaining middle ware source code in Java
- Maintaining some services in Linux server.
- Writing a Web Service deployed on Jboss-4.0.0.
- Using web service from Axis Apache.
- Using JBoss Server to deploy webservice
- IDE used to develop: JBuilderX
- 3- Research portal software in J2EE
- Commercial portal softwares: IBM WebSphere portal.
- Open Source Portal: Exo, uPortal, LifeRay.
- IDE used to develop: Visual Studio .Net
- Database server: MS-SQL2000
- Language: C#.
- User interfaces supported: Windows application and web browser.
- Web front end framework: User Interface Application Block (UIAB)
- Research J2EE framework: study Spring Framework and re-implement Petstore blueprint sample from SUN Microsystems to Spring Framework.
- IDE for writing source code: JBuilderX.
- Database server: MySQL 4.1
- Language: Java
- Research OR/M (object relational mapping): used Hibernate (an open source OR/M) to develop persistence layer for a web application.
- Technologies researched: JDO, Hibernate.
- Tools chose to develop persistence layer in Hibernate:
- Meta tag tool: Xdoclet
- Visual tool: plug in tool in IntelliJ software
- Project Manager and Developer of a project related to banking written by Java language using Swing, EJB. Architect of the structure of the system
- Project Manager and Developer of a project related to web. I developed a servlet to display the charts with data taken from database
- Project Manager of a project related to stock market. This project used COM, Swing Java Applet, Socket programming. The languages used in project: Java, Visual Basic, ASP.
Java Developer, Project Leader
- Project Leader of mY Services project written in Java language, used Oracle database to store data: this project manages user’s messages (voice and text message) attached with an electronics cards.
- Programmer of Adserver-Internet project written by VC++, used SQL Server 6.5 to store data (the project continues from TanVietMy, Ltd):
- Target the ad banner to correspondent catalogue of electronics cards. For example: ad banner related to birthday is displayed when an user enters the birthday catalogue.
- Statistics the number of displays of every ad banner and the click-through of every ad banner.
- Programmer of Voice for electronics cards project written by VC++. The application developed on both Netscape plugin and ActiveX control.
- Programmer of Java games (written in java applet).