Passionate Java developer with over 5 years of hands - on experience developing a wide variety of web applications, tools, and software solutions, which improve productivity and reach company goals. Organized and analytical, with excellent communication and time management skills which allow project deployment within tight deadlines. Expertise in advanced technologies, SDLC methods, and algorithms, ensuring the highest performance and quality of final projects. Outstanding communication skills; interfaces effectively with upper supervisors.
- Software Development Lifecycles
- Enterprise Applications & Systems
- Database Design
- Testing / Debugging
- Design Patterns
- Responsive User Interface Design
- Requirements Analysis
- Agile Methodologies
- Technical Implementation
Web Services: REST, SOAP, JSON, Jersey and JAX-RS.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Glassfish
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Security, AOP, Spring boot, Hibernate, Angular, ExpressMockito, Junit, Force.com, Apex Selenium
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB, NoSQL
Design Patterns: Abstract Factory, Builder, Singleton, Decorator, Mediator
SDLC: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, StarUML, GitHub, MavenWebStorm, STS Suite, Postman, Visual Studio
Platforms: Windows, Ubuntu Linux, Mac OS
Confidential, Oakland, CA
Software Developer (Java/J2EE)
- Analyzed business and customer requirements. Designed, developed, coded and enhanced custom software and web applications for diverse array of customers.
- Engaged in requirement gathering process to ensure robustness, redundancy and scalability of each project.
- Involved in software programming and documentation development. Participated in Agile daily scrum and collaborated with product owner to prioritize stories.
- Supported major transition in development methodologies to adopt Agile / Scrum principles.
- Used Spring boot Spring MVC and Hibernate to implement the REST service and web applications, Spring Security for authorization using Tokens, and Hibernate/JPA as persistence layer
- Used Maven to build the modules, Jenkins and Git as code repository.
- Used Sql, Nosql and Mongo DB for database.
- Developed and delivered the required features.
- Tested the modules using JUnit and Mockito.
- Designed web application enabling employers to manage their employees.
- Supported internationalization and implemented security with Spring Security.
- Built modules using Maven and used Git for code repository.
- Coordinated with product owner to identify priorities and participated in Agile/Scrum meetings.
- Tested application components for functionality and performance.
- Coordinated with product owner to identify priorities and participated in Agile / Scrum meetings.