- Expertise in development of Single Page Application (SPA) using open source framework Angular.
- Excellent command on Angular JS controllers, directives, creating custom services with factory and service methods, routings and handling animated events.
- Highly advanced level of expertise in coding in order to implement complex web - applications conforming to the W3C and ADA standards.
- Experience on AGILE and SCRUM design methodologies.
- Expertise level knowledge in entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process from business analysis to development, testing, deployment, documenting, maintaining and user training.
- Good experience and strong fundamental of architecture design including Data structure, n-tier architecture, design patterns (Singleton, Factory, Builder, Iterator), architectural patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM).
- Created responsive web pages using Bootstrap and Media query to give a rich UI for different media sizes like Mobile, tablet, Laptops.
- Extensive experience in creating Responsive web pages using Bootstrap grid layout. Proficient in using Bootstrap components like navigation bar, drop-down menu, pagination, carousel, Pop over, alerts, label sand classes.
- Experience in working with CSS features like CSS sprites, CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text shadows, CSS box model, CSS tables and Pseudo classes.
- Experience in developing web applications by using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Expertise in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concepts.
- Perfect understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Have worked with React JS for reusable components.
Js Libraries and Frameworks: jQuery, Angular.Js, Angular 2 & 4, React.js, Node.js, Express.jsRequire.js
IDE Tools: Visual Studio Code, Web Storm, Net Beans, Eclipse, Notepad++Sublime Text 3, Brackets
Version Control: SVN, GIT Web Services REST, SOAP, web API.
Databases: SQL Server 08/12, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, MYSQL.
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, 10, MS-DOS, UNIX, Linux, MAC
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall.
Confidential - Bellevue WA
Sr. UI Developer
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Coordinate with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements, Analyses and Design the business requirements to document and implement.
- Design and development of application using HTML, CSS, Java including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the properties, methods in the Class Modules and also developed web services using HTTP.
- Developed Angular JS components such as controllers, Services, filters, models.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Used JS for custom client-side validation and DOM manipulations.
- Developed Front end Applications with Angular JS.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Analyzed and created Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Created required Views, Indexes and Clusters.
- Created database triggers to implement business rules and writing stored procedures.
- Created packages to do complex aggregations on large volume of data and loaded the aggregated data into reporting tables in data marts.
- Created migration document and supported the migration of packages and objects to production environment.
Confidential - Denver, CO
- Development of Web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
- Worked on HTML5 SPA which was packaged and distributed as a chrome app, used the same HTML5 SPA for windows application through the use of Apache Cordova.
- Interfaced SFDC through the use of SQL queries.
- Good exposure/experience in Angular JS for building SPA dynamic web page development.
- Exposure in Angular JS components like controllers, directives, factory and service resources, routing, dependency injection, tow-way data binding and filters.
- Integrated the Angular JS application with the restful web services, used $HTTP service to make request to the server.
- Using UI Bootstrap coupled with Angular JS to create push-over, Modal Windows, and Alerts to give the site expressive and dynamic functionality.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Used CSS features like selectors, different CSS properties for styling the webpage, CSS3 features like multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts, pagination, animation.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
Jr. UI Developer
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules are being built.
- Created HTML pages from the PDF are given by the UX and Implemented interaction between frontend and back end using the JSON object.
- Redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Ensured cross-browser compatibility by testing the applications of different browsers including Safari.
- Involved in Testing and fixing bugs and documented the application in step by step process.
- Worked on AJAX functionality for dynamic data binding for data grid, accordion, Ajax driven menu tabs using back end service calls and consumed both JSON and XML data in UI Side.