- Overall 12 years of experience in Software development, maintenance and production support.
- Strong experience in Struts1.X, Spring3.X,JSF2.X, Web Services and PL/ SQL .
- Strong Experience in Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Documentation and Support of software applications.
- Involved design of the System Architecture and trained Client Frame work to subordinates.
- Worked as Project Lead, Lead Developer and Individual contributor.
- Completed SCJP 1.4 and SCWCD 1.5 s.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming using Java and Java EE related Technologies.
- Having experience in SDLC Methodologies like Waterfall, Iterative and Agile - Jira.
- Having strong experience in Multi-Tiered and Multi-Layered Software Architecture.
- Worked on various Java, J2ee design patterns and OOAD.
- Worked on Various Projects and achieved the all milestones successfully and executed the projects on time.
- Experience in deploying applications in heterogeneous Application Servers TOMCAT, IBM Web Sphere and Oracle Application Server.
- Worked in several Proof of concept for COE Team.
- Having good Exposure to work on various clients like Confidential, Confidential, Ford Motors, Confidential and Xerox
- Good Exposure on different domains like Banking Financial Services and Investment, Automotive and Legal.
- Strong Communication skills of written, oral, interpersonal and presentation
- Ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities.
- Good Communication and Organizational skills with zeal to learn new Technologies.
IDE: Eclipse 3.4,RSA8.0,QzQuartz,Hugs Scheduler, Bob Monitor, Toad Oracle, Toad Analysis, Sql developer
Database: Sybase, Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server, PostgresSQL8.1, My SQL,DB2
Servers: WebSphere8.X, Apache Tomcat 7.x
SCM Tools: ClearCase,Tortoise SVN, CVS, Team Foundation Server,PVCS,AccuRev4.9.1
Unit Testing: Junit, Power mock, Soap UI
Build & Integration Tool: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
OS & remote access tools: Windows 10, Unix, Linux (Super Putty, Putty,Winscp, FileZilla)
Tools: Jrebel,Toad, Sql Developer,Find bugs, Sonargraph Architect, Checkstyle,Star UML,visio, DB Visualizer, HP QC,Hugs,Grid
Big Data Technologies: Python 2.65, Cloudera Hadoop Map Reduce, Yarn, Apache Spark,HDFS, HBase, Hive, Virtual Machine and ubuntu
Knowledge on: spring batch,spring boot with Micro service Architecture
Technologies : Core Java 1.7,Spring 3.0, Python 2.65, Eclipse, Hadoop MapReduce, HDFS, Sybase, Oracle 11g,SandraDB,Ms sqlServer,QzCore Desktop, Bob Monitor, Hugs and Grids, UNIX and AutosysSoftware developer
- Involving and Validating CVA VAR,CCR and Leb3s Groups measures.
- Involving and validating tenor spreads and curve changes which come from upstream systems.
- Maintaining and doing bug fixes the existing Java Spring based CDM system.
- Involving and maintaining production support in existing system and giving solution to SSPM team.
- Involving impact analysis for Pre prod/UAT/Impact Confidential whenever user raises Jira or monthly prod new release happens, need to do KVA processing stack setup in Sybase database for specified COB date, check Hadoop MapR files in HDFS for PROD/DEV environment then kick off Confidential using bob monitor, Hugs and grids when batch completes need to raise GL build request and finally preparing and publish Confidential reports to stakeholders.
- Involving preparing KVA Dashboard from prod environment when daily Prod batch completes and publish Dashboard reports to stakeholders.
- Involving writing utility script for validating eeinputs, TSS data with Prod vs impact using Python script
- Creating Spot&Asset excel reports using Python script.
- Involving doing CDM batch process based on user inputs which used in CVA batch.
- Involving doing XDM batch process based on user inputs which used in Confidential .
- Involving testing in new FTPserver using UNIX commands.
- Involving Creating JIL and testing Autosys server when FTP changed.
- Involving giving environment permission access to new users.
- Involving participating all meetings like jira status, requirement clarification.
Technologies : Core Java1.6, JSP, Struts 1.2,Soap Webservices,Rest, Hibernate3.0,Json,Angular-Js, Jenkins,SVN, Jrebel and Sybase
Server : Tomcat 5.5.9
- Leads and carried over in analysis, design, development and testing.
- Used different types of J2EE design patterns like Application Service, business delegate, Service Locator, View Helper, Composite view, MVC and DAO.
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using Core Java1.6, Struts1.2, Hibernate3.0,JSP,JSTL, HTML, CSS, Angular-JS, Java Script,JSON,Jrebel and Sybase
- Responsible in design and develop Share Class, FundProfile, Product Profile and Pricing.
- Monitor and fix security related issues across application.
- Analyze and fix issues related to performance like memory leak will the help of Jprofiler.
- Involved in High level and Low-level design and implement Code re-factors changes.
- Interaction with client team to understand business requirements and develop the System design and involved in technical discussions, design reviews with Architects.
- Involved and creating Unit Test cases.
- Involved and showing demo to Business.
Server: WebSphere 8.0
IDE: Eclipse,Soap-UI tool, SQuirreL SQL Client
- Involved and created new Technical design documents.
- Involved in analysis, design, development, testing using Agile Process.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Application Service, business delegate, Service Locator, View Helper, Composite view, MVC and DAO to Implement Business tier using Sessions Beans.
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using Spring -MVC, Spring-JDBC, Spring -Core,JSP, JSTL,HTML, CSS, Tiles, Angular-JS,JQuery and Java Script.
- Responsible in design and develop Workbook, Incentive, Product Batch. This enhance feature user will create a workbook and can attach the CCCs.
- Participated in user friendly customization of application using JQuery.
- Integrate Web Service to Interacting with Products based on Region.
- Designed and developed Spring MVC Controller, Service and JDBC Template and Views
- Involved development and Bug fixes.
- Involved Solution design for new CRs.
- Designed data Model for new CRs.
Technologies: Core Java1.6, JSF2.X, JDBC, Apache Solr, Rest Web services, Ms SQL Server, Junit, itext, Poi, AccuRev6 .0 .1
Server: Websphere 8.0
IDE: RSA8 IDE, MS Sql studio
- Closely worked with Onsite Lead, understand the Business requirements and created design document.
- Implemented WebSphere Application Server build Configuration
- Involved code review meetings.
- Involved weekly Status meetings with Onsite Client Manager.
Technologies: Core Java1.6, JSF2.X with Ford Java Frame work, TopLinkMs SQL Server, Junit, itext, Poi, AccuRev4.9.1, Sonargraph Architect, FindBugs
Server: websphere 8.0
IDE: RSA8 IDE, MS Sql studio
- Closely worked with Business Analyst, understand the Business requirements and created design document.
- Handling a team of 6 members which develops the all modules and reports like PDF, Excel.
- Involved and showing Demo to Business
- Implemented APS Authorization to application.
- Implemented Web Sphere Application Server build Configuration
- Involved code review meetings.
- Involved conducting Status meetings and assign task to subordinate.
Technologies: Core Java1.5, PL/SQL, JSP, Servlets, Struts1.3, Ford Java Frame work, TopLinkOracle 9i, UNIX, Junit, PVCS, AccuRev4.9.1
IDE: RSA7.5 IDE, Oracle Sql Developer, PuttySoftware developer
- Designed and developed various Sub modules Confidential of the system.
- Responsible for handling the meetings with onshore and offshore.
- Responsible for handling requirement clarifying with Business Analyst.
- Responsible for handling Status meetings with onsite Manger.
- Conducted code review and Test Plan meetings.
- Involving creating the Oracle Stored Procedures.
- Involving creating unit Test Cases, TI documents.
- Involving creating unit Test Results.
- Involving creating Junit for DAO.
- Involving in unit Testing and debugging.
Technologies: Core Java1.5, JDK1.5, XML, UNIX, TFServer, LDAP, DB2 Server, Junit
Server: Apache Tomcat 6.0
IDE: Eclipse 3.4 IDESoftware developer
- Handled a team of 3 which develops the view component for the product
- Designed and developed various critical features of the system.
- Developed the ‘View Feature’ of the application which enables customer to see information from different data sources.
- Designed and developed the ‘Version Scan Utility’ feature which helps in resolving version conflicts of the index file data.
- Integrated ‘COBALT RESTICT’ domain to the existing Confidential index system and also designed/ documented the key integration module.
- Responsible for handling the ‘ROTARY LOCATOR LINKING’ in the system.
- Conducted code review meetings and guided junior team members.
- Involving in unit Testing and debugging and created the diffuse report and Test Plan also Involved in Bug review meeting.