- Over 8 years of professional experience in analysis, designing and development with the system study, code review, maintenance, deployment, documentation and testing of presentation/ business/database access layers.
- Experienced in full life cycle application development.
- Worked as IT Analyst like gathering the requirements, Designing, Creating functional specifications and Documentation.
- Excellent Java/J2EE and OOPS concepts.
- Excellent knowledge on Spring Core such as Dependency Injection, Annotations and XML based Configurations.
- Extensively worked on Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate ORM and JPA Developed UML .
- Integrated front-end technologies like JSP and AJAX, java web frameworks Hibernate and spring, and an oracle Database.
- Hands on experience in Java, Spring Boot, Java Microservices (spring cloud config, spring cloud Netflix), Oracle, Spring Data JPA / Hibernate .
- Conversant with web application server web sphere, web logic and Tomcat.
- Experience with Databases like Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Programming experience of PL/SQL to code Oracle/SQL stored procedures.
- Expertise experience in databases such as Oracle and MS SQL Server to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, functions, triggers and packages.
- Extensive usage of IDEs like Eclipse, STS.
- Experience in designing and implementing AWS Solutions using EC2, Lambda, IAM, Dynamo DB, Route53, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), VPC and Cloud Formation.
- Experience using the frameworks like Protractor, QTP, Selenium, JMeter.
- Comprehensive understanding of various software development approaches such as SDLC and Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Self motivated and a good team player with excellent communication and inter personal skills and also capable of working independently even under high pressure challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to interact within all levels of organisation.
- Quick learner and adoptable to new design patterns/frame works for fast and quality development.
- Motivated and determined to deliver productive high quality, complete deliverables within deadlines with minimal supervision.
Operating System: Unix/Linux, MS Windows
Environment: Client/Server and Multi-tier environments
Database: Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Cassandra
Internet Tools: HTML, Java Script, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets
Testing Tools: SonarQube, Junit, Apache JMeter
Version Control: Subversion, Git, Perforce
App & Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Apache Solr, WebLogic, WebSphere
Build Tools: Jenkins, Nexus, Maven
Languages: Java/J2EE, HTML, XML
Other: Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Spring JBDC Template, Spring MVC, JMeter, Splunk, App Dynamics, Hibernate, MSSQL, Oracle, Java Script, Jquery, Design Patterns, AWS, JMS, Webservices Soap and Rest, Maven, Spring Tool Suite, MyEclipse IDE, Atlassian JIRA.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the business meeting to provide best technical strategies to meet the requirements as per the needs.
- Interacted with Business, API & UI teams for any issues/clarifications required.
- Followed Agile methodology during complete SDLC process.
- Participated Agile/Scrum development and deployment teams
- Used HTML 5 and CSS3 for website development and build on Bootstrap 3.0, Data binding using Angular 4.
- Owned Microservices Architecture implementation.
- Identifying the Microservices and design the workflow as per the functionality.
- Implemented all the Data Source communications using ORM technologies using Spring framework 4.1.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, Hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with MySQL Database.
- Designed and developed Message driven architectures that consumed the JMS messages from the Java message queue and process the database updating and conversion
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring security and deployed to JSON web token cloud .
- Involved in CI / CD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build, Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Created AWS Security Groups for deploying and configuring AWS EC2 instances.
- Involved in writing JAVA API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services .
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor the application performance and used to the logs to identify any Threshold limits.
- Involved in developing Spark code using Scala and Spark-SQL for faster testing and processing of data and exploring of optimizing it using Spark Context, Spark-SQL, Pair RDD's, Spark YARN.
- Involved in writing Unit test cases for unit testing using Junit .
- Working in a multi-vendor environment managing cross functional teams.
- Managed stakeholder concerns & priorities
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Maven.
- Responsible for performance testing using Apache JMeter and captured the test results.
Environment: Java 8, Angular 4, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Mongo DB, Template, JPA, Splunk, Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, SQL, Jenkins, AWS, GIT, Spring Tool Suite, WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, Log4J, Mockito, Spark, Scala, AWS EC2, EBS, Cloud Watch, S3, Lambda.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Involved in estimation, high-level design, detailed design, and coding and testing phase of the project.
- Interfacing with client project managers and business users for capturing the business requirements of the software.
- Monitored team members and interacted with the US counterparts.
- Wrote lots of JSP’s for maintains and enhancements of the application. Worked on Front End using Servlets, JSP and backend using Hibernate.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC and Java Design Patterns.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object and Service locator.
- Used Spring Framework for Authentication and Authorization and ORM components to support the Hibernate tool.
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server-side code using Spring JDBC and DAO module of spring for executing stored procedures and SQL queries
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Designed and Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers in MySQL to cater the needs for the entire application. Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
- Experienced best practices for integrating microservices into an existing system architecture
- Used GIT as a documentation repository and version-controlling tool.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit test of all developed modules.
- Developed portal components, deployed files as necessary and created and managed various contents.
- Developed client classes to consume Weblogic webservices.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing messages and JNDI for Naming and Directory services.
- Implemented the application and backend services using AWS Lambda.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) with EC2 auto scaling groups.
Environment: Java 1.7, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, JDBC, Hibernate, AJAX, Java Script, Weblogic Server 10.3, Apache Log4j, Splunk, XML, XSD, TIBCO, MySQL, Eclipse IDE, TOAD, Caliber, Junit, Maven, Weblogic Webservices, AWS EC2, ELB, Lambda.
Confidential, Grand Rapids MI
- Define process refinements, identify & implement tools for code quality improvements.
- Contribute towards account level initiatives like Confluence 2016.
- Implemented the logging and email notification framework for Pharmacy.
- Involved and prepared in the Architecture and Services API design.
- Developed the Rest Services Using Apache Camel and Spring.
- Upgraded the existing some of the services to JAVA 7 and JBoss EAP 6.4
- Developed unit tests using JUNIT, Spring JUNIT and Camel Spring JUNIT.
- Hands on experience on JBoss EAP configurations.
- Used JDBC APIs for database activities on MySQL database server
- Used Maven for building the application and deployed on BEA Application Server.
- Responsible for the total, efficient and profitable operations of a CVS.
- Expertise in employing Water Fall Model and best practices for software development
- Involved in installation of TOMCAT application server in Multiclause environment.
- Revamped the existing ad-hoc build system to use Apache Maven from Ant
- Responsible for development and support of Service Activation System (SAS) written in JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Participate in the Agile SCRUM meetings with the Product Owner & other stakeholders.
- Help in process definition and execution.
- Help in triaging performance issues using JConsole and Jprofiler
Environment: Java/J2EE, Apache Camel, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Maven, XML, XSD, Red Hat Linux JBoss Dev Studio IDE, Spring JUnit, Java 7, Junit, JBoss EAP 6.4, Apache CXF, JSON, JConsole, Jprofiler, MS SQL, Sybase, SQL, Jenkins.
- Responsible for requirement analysis, design, development, gathering and SRS preparation.
- Design and Development of application using Struts MVC frame work.
- Creation of Models, Controllers and Views based on the functionality and preparing the initial design.
- Hands on Jq-grid functionalities.
- Developed Webservices using Weblogic web services frame work.
- Modified / Created the DAO’s for PULL/ ESB services which are implemented in Hibernate with Session beans as the clients.
- Developed Webservices using soap services
- Production Support: Resolving issues faced at the time of production launch.
- Modified / Created the DAO’s for i-batis
- Used i-batis to develop persistence layer based on Object-Relational Mapping.
- Involved in writing various SQL Queries within i-batis configuration xml file to satisfy various business requirements of the application
- Automated build and deployment process using ANT scripts using Cruise Control.
- Developed unit tests using JUNIT for code coverage and unit testing.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts1.2, JDBC, AJAX, DWR, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Web Logic Application Server, i-batis, JPA XML, XSD, XML Beans, EJB, Eclipse IDE, TOAD, Caliber, JUnit, Ant, Web logic, Web services, Oracle, SQL.