REST, APIs,Micorservices: JDBC
SQL (MySql, Oracle): Windows, DOS, Linux
Spring: Web Applications
Senior Java Software Developer (Contract to Boing)
- Developed workflow systems for client/customer approval and on - boarding utilizing Spring, SQL, Hibernate, JSP, and Java EE from an existing web application to increase efficiency of the approval procedure.
- Recommended design and implementation improvements for better performance and reliability.
- Increased page load times a minimum of 100%, reliability of the services and systems so that users were able to more quickly perform the tasks needed to approve credit and create accounts.
- Interfaced with multiple databases utilizing SQL and Hibernate.
- Performed unit testing and deployment to Dev, Test, Prod, and DR sites.
Senior Java Software Developer (Contract to Expedia)
- Develop systems implementing ETL in Java, for data transfer between disparate enterprise systems in JSON. Utilizing Java 8.
- Utilized core Java and POJO’s as well as other classes for implementation of behind the scenes improvement of refund system.
Senior Java Software Developer (Contract to GCI)
- Develop systems implementing ETL in Java, for data transfer between disparate enterprise systems in JSON. Utilizing Java 8 and Spring (SpringBoot, Spring, etc), Kafka and Consul.
- Analyze and develop an SDK and RESTful services in Java.
- Deployment to systems using Docker and other virtual systems into HA environments.
- Write build and deploy scripts in Bamboo.
Senior Java Software Developer
- Develop and maintain software within the Vitria BusinessWare framework for business workflow utilizing Java to manage all aspects of image, video and audio rights management and distribution.
- Add new business work flows, including contributor payments and credit redeems.
- Provide support for ingestion of assets into the Product Catalog, Keyword publishing, removal of assets from public product catalog utilizing RMQ, Java, Tomcat, ZK framework (ZKOSS).
Java Software Developer/Web Application Developer
- Develop and maintain Web applications, including adding new features and enhancing existing features to track personnel training records and task lists.
- Develop and document use cases and participate in the daily scrum meetings.
Senior Software Developer/Web Application Developer
- Develop Java webservices accessing data from business servicers, Web Services libraries including JAX-WS.
- Implement validation and secure access through proxy server to access business data behind firewall.
- Utilize PrimeFaces (Based on JSF) library in web application.
- Implemented JSON and AJAX for in-house sales tool web-application utilizing JQuery
- Utilize C# to update internal IT management tools.
Software Developer/Web Application Developer
- Generates emails programmatically to attach the cards to and presentation documents for use during a ceremony, such as an awards ceremony.
- Information gathered through an on-line interface generating PDF documents that to be emailed or viewed.
- Deployed under Tomcat 6.
Senior Software Developer
- Develop E911 software, specifically LoST server shape handling per RFC-5222 and RFC-5491.
- Parse/unmarshaling XML for various shapes (Point, Circle, Sphere, ArcBand, Polygon, Prism, Ellipse, Ellipsoid).
- Developed classes to geocode Civic Addresses to Lat/Lon coordinates.
- Mapped shaped to a PSAP and returned mapping to caller for call routing.
- Extended JButton, overriding the paint and paintComponent methods so that a graphical button could be rendered by the button itself, rather than loading an image for each button.
- Button used in the UI of a POS system. Two approaches used were creating a number of classes to apply consecutive effects to create a gel-like button, and incorporating all the effects into the button itself to create a similar, yet more acceptable gel-like effect.
- Created SDLC Best Practices documentation, defining practices for version control, configuration control, bug tracking, requirements gathering, specification development, project scope and management.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Maintained sample application Java code and developed additional sample applications in Java to demonstrate various aspects of SDKs.
- Reviewed Java code and documentation for technical accuracy and best practices.
- Maintained Software Development Kit (SDK) Documentation.
- Built release images.
- Participated in updating procedure to produce and track distribution of SDK to customers.
- Developed various logging routines (Audit and Activity) utilizing SQL server triggers and Java Servlet filters, for a newly implemented system for DSHS and CA.
- Implemented SQL Querys via JDBC for retrieval and storage of data.
- Developed JSP pages for reporting/displaying/sorting data upon retrieval utilizing Struts framework.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Lead Software Engineer
- Maintain web based client software providing display and storage of wiring solutions (schematics) for maintenance of aircraft.
- Implement new features, both server and client side, as requested by customer.
- Server deployed and running under Tomcat (Servlets, IBATIS, Hibernate).
- Client utilized JSP, Struts.
- Supported design and implementation of software utilized to import data for use by client software.
- Improved reliability of application through redesign and refactoring allowing more focus on feature enrichment and enhancement.