- Experienced software engineer, passionate about developing systems that streamline organizational success.
- Extensive knowledge in technologies and coding to create reliable systems.
- Qualified leader who has the ability to motivate, educate and manage a team of professionals to create software and effectively follow the changes.
- Confident communicator, strategic thinker and innovative creator to develop customized software to meet organizational needs.
- 20 years in the area of software development;
- Problem solving skills to overcome failures with creative solutions that are strategically designed to last for the long term;
- Strong communication skills and ability to listen carefully user feedback to determine modifications to user function;
- Broad domain in technology architecture, business architecture and service - oriented architecture;
- Domain in back-end and front-end development for building complex systems;
- Conhecimento em metodologias tradicionais e ágeis para desenvolvimento de softwares.
- OCIP (Budgets and accounts of private institutions): Collect and documentation of requirements and implementations of Java code.
- Java, JEE, EJB, JDBC, Glassfish, WebLogic, Jenkins, SVN and Oracle
CTO / Startup
- Plataforma Repasse de Veículos (Vehicle Overpass Platform): Hands-on development using microservices concept.
- Java, Microservices, Spring Boot, JPA, Angular JS, AWS, REST, API, AWS BeanStalk, Tomcat, AWS EC2, AWS RDS MySQL and GIT
Lead Solutions & System Architect
- Login Único (SSO): Development of a component to unify authentication processes for all Confidential Seguros client portals. Six portals and >20 million users.
- System development to unify twelve user base by batch or by “on demand” on a single user base.
- TISS (Exchange of Supplementary Health Information): System development that exchange information by XML between health insurance company and hospitals, laboratories and clinics.
- Strategic and technical alignment: Map the architecture AS-IS and architecture TO-BE according to the company's strategy and build roadmap of architectural transitions using TOGAF as framework.
- Java, Spring, JEE, EJB, SOAP WebServices, JSF, JCA, Struts, WebSphere, IBM MQ, JMS, Oracle, SQL Server, NetIQ IDM, SVN, Jenkins, Findbugs, PMD, IBM Portal Server, IBM Filenet P8, IBM Datapower and TOGAF
- Enterprise Architecture: Establish the architectural standards and PMO for the area of corporate systems.
- Technical architecture, service architecture, PMO and software testing.
- .NET, VB, IIS, TeamCity, TFS and SQL Server.
- Confidential Seguros System Architect: I was a member of the team with four people to define, design and implement the new architectural standard for Internet applications.
- Quality Assurance, JMS, Digital Asset Repository, Framework BSAD v1 e v2, Java Design Patterns, JEE, EJB, JMS, Struts, Tiles, JDBC, WebSphere, Oracle, SQL Server, SVN, Jenkins, FindBugs and PMD.
- SNT (National Transplant System): Responsible for analysis and quality assurance of the source code.
- REDOME (National System for Bone Marrow Transplantation): Responsible for analysis and quality assurance of the source code.
- Price Table (table of prices of materials and medicines used in hospitals of the public network): Responsible for collect and documentation of requirements, implementations of Java code and deployment.
- Requirements analysis, Data modeling, Java, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JBoss, SQL Server and CSV.
- SINTAC - ERP for civil aviation used by Confidential (Nacional Agency of Civil Aviation - Brazil Government): Responsible for the modeling and implementation of the entire layer of persistence.
- Data Modeling, ORM Hibernate (.HBM.XML), Java, JEE, Struts,Tiles, EJB, Hibernate, WebSphere, Oracle, CVS and IBM Rational Tools.