- Almost 8+ years of professional experience in software design and Core Java / J2EE development and understanding of Object Oriented Design Methodology.
- Deep understanding in Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Observer, Proxy, Demand , etc.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as OOP Design , Multi - Threading , Generics , Exception Handling , Collections , Java Reflection , Annotation and some other features in Java 6.
- Extensive experience in Open Source Java frameworks such as: Spring Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Aspect-Oriented Programming, Spring MVC , Hibernate and Struts 1 and Struts 2 .
- Extensive experience working in Spring Framework SpringMVC, SpringAOP, SpringDAO, SpringORM, Spring Security, Struts Framework and O/R mapping Hibernate framework.
- Extensive experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Experience in server side technologies like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, RMI, JNDI, JMS, Ant and Log4j.
- Experience in J2EE Software Development Life Cycle SDLC of business applications in Web and client-server environment using Java and J2EE patterns, together with JSP , Servlet , SOAP , AJAX , JDBC , XML , XSLT , Java Mail , JAXB, Web Service and REST .
- Strong in writing SQLqueries in PL/SQL and T-SQL , triggers , stored procedures in Relational Database Management Systems like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MicrosoftSQLServer .
- Hands-on experience in integrating Social Media API like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter for user registration.
- Hands-on experience in using various versioncontrolsystems : SVN , CVS , Git and Github .
- Experience in major web application servers: ApacheTomcat , Jboss , Express Node.js , and ApacheHttpServer .
- Having hands on experience in deploying web and JEE enterprise applications on ApacheTomcat, Weblogic, Jboss and IBMWebsphere application servers.
- Expertise in PHP development under LAMP/MAMP/WAMP Linux, Mac, Windows, Apache MySQL, MongoDB&PHP 5 environment.
- Involved in various back-end testing QA phases including Unit Testing , Integration Testing , Black-Box Testing , White-Box Testing , Regression Testing , etc.
- Working knowledge of Managing Software Stack Application Servers, Databases, Messaging Layer, and Web Servers etc.
- Familiarity with Android SDK and Eclipse IDE along with Android ADT plug in.
- Interests in graphic designing for UI using Adobe Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver.
- Involved in Agile Software Development Team using SCRUM , TDD Test Driven Development .
- Good personality, excellent communication skills, efficient developer in a team as well as working individually.
- Willing to learn new technologies and learning fast. Capable of working on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JPA JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Java Beans, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking, Spring data, Spring Boot, Spring framework, Spring JDBC Templates, java mail, Google API, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7 , C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty Server, jerkins, AEM, Nginx.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/4.x/5/x, Hibernate, JSF, iBatis, Angular Ionic, RCP
DevOps Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services(EC2,EBS,EKS), Jenkins
JAXWS, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, Altova, XMLSpy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC Waterfall model
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber, SPock, Mockito, TestNg, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha, Chai
Database Servers: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgre.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, Git, Bitbucket
Build Tools: ANT, Maven 3.0, Gradle, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Jenkins.
Cloud: Amazon Webservices (AWS) Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Confidential, Irving, TX
Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked on the Agile Methodology two weeks sprint and two sprints one iteration
- Ability to adapt easily and effectively to learn any emerging technologies, self-learner and exceptional analytical capabilities.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Worked with front end build environment of Grunt, Node JS and GIT version control system.
- Implemented Restfulweb services using technologies like JSON, XML and JAXB etc .,
- Developed Restful server APIs written in NodeJs and connecting UI with back-end Restfulservices .
- Worked on writing the business services for the given User stories.
- Used Rally as a Tool to add tasks to the given user stories and adds defects during the Iteration.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Interfaces, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Experience working with the Java 8 concepts like Parallel Streams, filters, Collectors grouping by and counting.
- Microservices Architecture is used to write the business services.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Worked on creating the Client Jar and hence worked on communication between microservices.
- Spring Boot is used to develop the Application.
- Good exposure to RestfulWeb services such as Get/Put/Post http methods.
- Hibernate is Used as an ORM Framework.
- Used BIRT framework for developing various Reports.
- Modules in spring like Spring IOC and SpringCRUD are used to write the business services.
- Used CoreSpring framework for dependency injection. Used SpringCRUD to integrate between Hibernate and Database.
- Mockito is used as a framework to write JUnit test cases.
- Worked on writing the unit test cases for the business services with the code coverage of 100%.
- Bit Bucket is used to store the repositories and Git is used as a version control.
- Created high throughput messaging processing system development using Kafka.
- Explored Spark, Kafka, Storm along with other open source projects to create a Realtime analytics framework.
- Used Kafka 2.11 as a messaging queue, producer as publish message and consumer as rest service consumer.
- Designed and Implemented Real time applications using Apache Spark and Kafka.
- Experience with messaging systems like Kafka, Rabbit MQ.Develop various screens for the front end using ReactJS/Redux and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager)
- Got chance to work on JMS for sending the messages between Consumer and Producer. ActiveMQ used as a message broker.
- Tomcat is used as an Application server to run and deploy the application.
- Worked on the AWS environment where the database is placed in the RDS and Bastian host access is required to connect to RDS and Putty is used to connect to Bastian host.
- Involved in doing end to end testing and hence got chance to understand the frontend part of the application as well.
Environment : Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, Java 8, Microservices, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring CRUD, JMS, Active MQ, Mockito, Junit, Oracle, Maria DB, Rest, Bit Bucket, Kafka, Git, Intellij, Hibernate, DB2, Jprofiler, AWS.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Java Full Stack Developer
- Extensively worked on Core Java including Exceptional handling, Multithreading and collections with code review and sharing best practices with the team.
- Querying the Sybase /Db2 database to support requests from various Business Users .
- Experience in installation, configuration and deployment of J2EE components on IBMWebSphere Application Server using Eclipse IDE .
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Node.JS, ExtJS, ReactJS, AngularJS, knockout JS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Sybase , Db2 and Ms Sqlspace checks for all major applications using Java
- Designed and developed UI screens with Bootstrap and Angular JS to provide interactive screens to display data.
- Experience working with Node JS to develop single page along with dynamic web applications.
- Design and development of application using Java, J2EE, Struts2, Hibernate & XML .
- Developed custom directives in Angular JS for the application independent components like sticky header for window or table, custom dropdowns, tab.
- Applications Development, coordinating with business users, QA team and colleagues in agile environment.
- Working experience on coreJava Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Design Patterns, OOPS concepts.
- Spring Boot is used to develop the application.
- Heavily worked with Oracle for user data maintenance.
- Worked extensively on the Backend side of the applications to write Rest Webservices.
- Build RESTwebservice on spring controller in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front end.
- Experience working with Rest Web services for returning JSON to frontend .
- Implemented DAO layers using JPA standards and HibernateAPI interfaces, developed POJO , and implemented Hibernate and integration with Spring Framework.
- Integrated SOAP & Restful web services for the application.
- Used Apache Maven as the software build tool and Log4J for logging errors and messages.
- Used JMS for asynchronous messaging.
- Used Eclipse IDE for code development along with GIT for managing the code and JENKINS for continue integration.
- Creating Rich UI applications using Angular2 integrating with REST API's built on Microservices.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud with Netflix Eureka to create the discovery Server, service, discovery clients and integrated Apache Kafka and Zoo Keeper as a message broker.
- Designed and developed custom message adapter compone nts using Apache Kafka that allowed the message to travel through Microservices to base on RestfulAPI utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.Deployed project on WebLogic Server.
- Used GIT as a version control tool.
- Deployed application in virtual server - Amazon Web Services for maintaining Volumes, Creating Snapshots and Security Groups in AWS .
- JIRA is used for tracking work progress and dividing tasks. Wrote documentation on Confluence for the newly developed API .
- Exposure to Docker .
- Worked in the Linux Environment .
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Java/ J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including developing, testing, and deployment of application. Involved in developing code and writing JUnit.
- Developed the User Interface for Audit, Monetary Destination, Non-Monetary Destination, and Customer modules using Struts, Hibernate and HTML.
- Worked with engineering team on the use of Jboss and web-related technologies. Experience with OOPS, Served as a consulting in the Cloud services.
- Used Spring MVC for loading database configuration and hibernate mapping files, created data source instance for instantiating Hibernate DAO Support 's session factory object.
- Declared beans in spring’s application context file and used Dependency Injection for populating them in action and service layer classes. Worked with NoSQL and MongoDB and MongoDB was integrated with Spring Framework.
- Developed server side SOAPWeb Services and Service Oriented Architecture SOA using Apache Axis for storing and retrieving merchant and terminals information of a customer. Tested developed web services functionality using Web Services Explorer tool. Created Restful web service to manage debit card accounts
- Worked on the resolution of defects as identified by the QA team.
- Used Ant for compiling and creating deployable archives, Subversion for Version Control, Blaze rules for identifying and creating the rules for a specific entity and Jboss as Application Server.
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for project development. Implemented numerous JAVA based Frameworks for project Development and support using agile methodology.
- Created Desktops, Books, pages and portlets on weblogic portal. Involved in installation and configuration WebLogic Portal Server. EclipseIDE was used to build Java applications. Worked for Continuous Integration deployment, automating build, and tests using Jenkins, and Maven.
- Worked with WebLogic Portal Administration for creating users, user groups, defining Blaze rules, and delegated administration. Experience with OOPS .
- Modified and wrote core JAVA code according to the requirements of upper management while adding new parameter such as the addition of new states to the software database.
- Proficient in using IBM Web Sphere Application Server, DB2 database with the ability to take multiple external service calls.
- Completed Project requirements, Architecture designing, code development for the project.
- Wrote PL/SQL store procedures for data migration and worked with database such as Oracle9i to 10g .
- Implemented Log4J1.2 for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers
- Developed multi-tier web and form applications using SQLServer , Linux and Windows . Management experiences that included setup and configuration of PHP , Apache including SSL , Tomcat , Java , monitoring, security auditing and tightening, and building custom installs from source.
- High exposure to EAI Enterprise Application Integration, integrated Document with WebSphere Portal using Web services. Identified, analysed and developed integration flows using Mule Enterprise Service Bus ESB. Hands on experience in planning QA testing procedures for complex enterprise solutions
- Experienced in deploying J2EE components on IBMWebSphere application server
- Built an end to end vertical slice for a JEE based billing application using popular frameworks like Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSF, XHTML, Maven, Ajax, HTML 5
- Worked in ILOG rule application Integration. Integrated ILOG JRules and Process Server to implement agile business process.
- Gathered technical requirements for Enterprise Service Bus message flow. Performed data mapping from one XMLschema to other web services.
- Used EJB , Struts framework for JSP and Servlet development, JMS , JAVABeans , JSP , Servlets , and other J2EEAPIs on WebLogic
- Used CVS version control system to manage system development,
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Participated in Agile Development Team, and having daily SCRUM meeting for progress reporting as well as task distributing.
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB , in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfil the implementation of business logic.
- Configured the xml files for Open Source Spring 3 Framework to fulfil the Proxy Pattern.
- Configured the xml files for Hibernate 3 and applied its Object Relational Mapping ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database using caching on SessionFactory as well as caching on query .
- Configured the xml files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server side assets.
- Configured the xml files for Java Mail technology in User Account Activation Service and Password Reset Service.
- Configured the web.xml file for REST server injection to enable the REST web services by using JAXB API .
- Responsible for designing the User Interface by coding in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap to build this SPA Single Page Application.
- Customized CSS files by adding new CSS3 features like media queries to ensure fluid/ responsive design for our web pages.
- Extensively involved in coding with AngularJS , JQuery UI and JQuery Mobile to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and JQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RestfulServer , then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directive s , service s , and route provider s. Also used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable .
- Involved in Test Driven Development by writing JUnit test case in the coding part of Java methods like mortgage calculating.
Java Front End Developer
- Participated in requirement gathering with clients and prepared the data dictionary. Assisted in moving the components from Development to TEST to Production, troubleshoot and resolved issues.
- Involved in coding front end using Swing, HTML, JSP, JSF, Struts Framework and involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using ORM tool Hibernate
- Worked on Hibernate persistence tier. This involves developing Mapping files and Hibernate (POJOs/DAOs)
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, DAO, and Business Delegate) and Model View Controller Architecture with JSF and Spring DI.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction. Extensively used Hibernate for Object relational Mapping for data persistence.
- Unit testing, bug fixing in multiple environments (DEV/INT/CERT/PROD) and reproduce bugs for fixing and code review of individual modules in the application.
- Developed customized Exception classes for all modules to display user friendly messages
- Responsible for complex queries using JDBC and also implemented JPA using provider as Hibernate at the Persistence layer.
- Used web services to retrieve information from remote services using SOAP, WSDL and Axis Webservices. Worked on Java APIs like Collections, Generics, exception handling, etc.
- Leveraged Ant, JUnit (Test Driven Development) and log4j open-source projects. Coordinate with the off-shore team and client for resolving the queries and finalize the timelines. Responsible for data modeling and database design in Oracle10g.
- Involve in installation and configuration of Web Logic Application Server on Windows XP systems for the application.
- Used Spring Framework for developing the application. Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with spring to interact with the Oracle Database from the DAO.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and rich user interfaces.
- Used AJAX to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Actively participated in meetings with clients to determine website goals and developing strategies.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from server.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with JUnit.
- Interacted with business analyst to understand the requirements to ensure correct UI modules been built to meet business requirements.
- Developed web pages using Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Used MVC architecture of Framework to simplify the code complexity and increase clean code.
- Worked on CSS preprocessor frameworks (SASS/LESS)
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, WebServices using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Expertise in CoreJava concepts such as OODesign, Multithreading, GenericsExceptionHandling, Collections, JavaReflection, Annotations.
- Taken care of complete Java Multi-threading part in back end components.
- Involved with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- As a team member, I was involved in preparing design documents - Technical Design, Functional Design Technical Domain documents, Application Interface Contract and Service Interface Contract Documents.
- Extensively involved in writing MySQL, PL/SQL queries, to interact with Oracle.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems)
- Implemented DataGrid, Charts, Forms and LayoutManager Components.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts, fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.