- Possessing good experience of over 7+ years in developing large scale application using Object Oriented Methods, Core Java, and J2EE technologies that includes various phases of Software development life cycle SDLC that is requirement analysis, designing, development, testing, and implementation.
- Having a significant experience in usage of Spring, Struts,Hibernate, Java server pages JSP, and other building tools such as ANT, MAVEN.
- Expert in the developing Rich Front - end User Interface development using HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, java script, JSF using java script libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX.
- Well experienced in J2EE design patterns using MVC, Factory, and Data Access Object (DAO),Singleton, Data Transfer Object and Front Controller.
- Written lot of POJO classes and .hbm files for Hibernate Object to Relational Mapping.
- Can develop a well-designed application using methodologies such as waterfall, rational unified process RUP, and Agile (XP and SCRUM), Test First, service oriented architecture and good implementation techniques in Test Driven methodologies.
- Worked with Test Driven Development TDD and JUnit for unit testing and application integration testing.
- Having strong experience in Multi-Threading, Collection Framework, Serialization and Handling Exceptions.
- Expert in Spring 4 Framework by implementing Spring Rest API.
- Developed several use cases using JAVA technologies EJB, Web Services, spring, Hibernate and JMS.
- Developed new Beans and configured them in Spring Core module. hands-on experience with Servlets, JSP, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch.
- Having Experience with various application servers such as Apache, WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, and JBoss, GlassFish, Wild Fly.
- Experience in building a higher end SOAP-based Web Services using Apache CXF, JAX-WS and RESTful organizations like JAX-RS.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems such as Red Hat Linux, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows 2k,WindowsNT,Windows XP, UNIX.
- Proficient in SQL and wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers besides writing DDL, DML and transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Aqua Data Studio
- Experience in working with ORM tools like Hibernate and Top Link Essentials.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence layer, configured hibernate.xml file and Involved in Mapping, Coding and Fine-tuning of Hibernate Queries.
- Implemented code using design patterns like DAO, Facade, Factory, etc.
- Experience in working with Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MongoDB databases
- Extensively worked in developing web applications using Struts and Spring Framework
- Expert in working with Various IDE such as Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Blue J
- Experience in preparing and a significant perception of Micro Services Architecture.
- Experience in creating RESTful web services working with data in XML and JSON formats.
- Designing Micro services to increase software development and maintenance flexibility and sustainability.
- Experience in using different version controlling/tracking GIT.
- Hands-on experience with source control system such as Accurev, Maven, Git
- Extensively worked in developing business Use Cases using Java, EJB, Web Services, JMS technologies
- Experience on working with CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Involvement in Cloud Environment using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Proficient with test driven development (TDD) and continuous integration
- Strong hands on experience with Spring, Apache CXF, JAXB and JMS
- Proficient in debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong design skills in a highly collaborative, distributed scrum team environment
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 1.8, J2EE, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSF, JSP, EJB,JNDI, Java Security
Mark up Languages: HTML,XHTML, Java Script, Angular Js, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL/XSLT, AJAX, J Query, JSON
Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, Jasper reports
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX: RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, J Boss, IBM Web Sphere
Build Automation: ANT, MAVEN
Version Control: CVS, Tortoise SVN, Rational Clear case, GIT
Design Pattern: MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Testing Tools: HP Load Runner, Load UI, Putty, Jenkins, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, Star Team
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Involved in the analysis, design and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Use Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for Software Development Lifecycle of the dynamic J2EEproject.
- Designed, coded and tested key modules of the project using java oops concepts.
- Involved in Developing of Application based on J2EE using Hibernate and Spring framework.
- Developed the entire application based on the MVC architecture.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Followed Spring Boot MVC Rest framework to develop the application flow for the project.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS 2 directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Deploy code on Linux, Windows & Web logic servers using uDeploy.
- Validate Fenics end-to-end functionality and its interaction with application partners.
- Automated health check of Autosys jobs run on Linux with a shell script, improving the efficiency of maintenance by 25%.
- Created views using components of PrimeFaces in XHTML files and configured JSF framework.
- Monitoring of logs through ITRS log monitoring tool.
- Manage UAT environment stability on daily basis.
- Undertake Performance tests on each environment
- Perform BCP simulation (Business continuity planning) activities to perform failover & failback for checking the readiness of BCP environment in case of disasters/outage.
- Look into compliance issues of Wells Fargo and ensure Safety and soundness on all the activities carried out.
- Application stability to ensure EOD (End of day) files NDM(Network Data Mover) to partner teams.
- Implemented SOAP messages for information exchange for Web services.
- Maintain work efforts for a Quarter in SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) Tracker.
- Understanding of load balancing and high availability of application.
Environment: J2EE/Java 8, Spring, Hibernates, Eclipse IDE, Autosys, uDeploy, Jenkins, Servlets, Bootstrap, Angular Js, React Js, Node Js, Git, AWS, sharepoint, confluence, JIRA, PrimeFaces 3.4, HP QC ALM, Linux, MSSQL, MySQL, SSMA(SQL Server Migration Assistant), SSMS(SQL Server Management Studio), DBVisulaizer, Tomcat Webserver, Oracle 11g.
Sr. Java/J2ee Developer
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front-End Web interface with the controller using Spring MVC.
- Worked simultaneously in both production and development teams. Designed and developed dynamic web.
- Developed dynamic web pages using ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Node.js and AJAX.
- Involved in building applications using ReactJS by building re-usable UI components.
- Worked on Bootstrap, LESS to develop User Interface with responsive design.
- Created responsive layouts for mobile platforms creating grid model using bootstrap.
- Involved in using Core Java concepts- Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-threading and Serialization.
- Designed, implemented and maintained Microservices architecture using cutting edge technologies.
- Wrote business rules using Drools and business logic processing custom declarations.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, Linux, RDMBS, CSS and JQuery.
- Wrote Single Page Applications using Restful web services plus AJAX and AngularJS.
- Used Redux to store data from multiple API endpoints.
- Generated server-side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- Developed a GUI to help to read the logs generated by the scripts, the logs were saved in MongoDB.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from Redux library.
- Worked closely with the back-end team to display data using the Custom components, library Components and Redux,
- Worked on Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with Node.js.
- Used Spring framework for Inversion of Control and managed other Java Beans and Spring Boot to build Microservices.
- Designed and coded application components in agile environment utilizing a test driven (TDD) approach.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
- Involved in analyzing the requirements.
- Used Spring core, MVC modules to create UI, Hibernate ORM as persistence API.
- Involved in consuming SOAP based web services using JAX-WS.
- Maintained high level of unit test coverage through test-driven development
- Worked on design, development, code reviews implementation and testing, in close coordination with the members of team.
- Used SVN for version control, Installed and configured the Web Sphere Application Server.
- Manage Administrative Tasks for Fenics Application like providing Fenics UI access to new users and support to maintain access, etc.
- Designed and developed the modules of the SIIF application. The back-end entities were created from tables in the JPA database, the application architecture was designed using layers for services, domain and presentation.
- The front-end views were created using HTML and predefined Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and the programming was done using Spring 3.1, JSF with Prime Faces 3.4, Hibernate 4, SQL Server 2008, XHTML
- Provide Production support (Level2), coordinate Emergency Change Requests in Production.
- Understand functionality and code to perform sanity check of environment.
- Develop and implement batch scripts to automate Database refresh and migration.
- Interaction with Business, Engineering, App support, Core Development, QA, vendor and partner applications on regular terms with scrum/standup meetings.
- Act as liaison between Business and QA team.
- Preparation of FSD (Functional Specification Document) from BRD (Business Requirement Document)
- Solve issues raised in JIRA & defects from HP QC ALM.
- Proactively identifies risks and ways to mitigate • Continuously learned Agile/Scrum techniques and shared findings with the team
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, Spring 3.0, hibernate 4.3, SOAP Web services, Eclipse Web Sphere 8.0, JSP, XML, log4j, IBM DB2, HTML 5, AJAX, Windows, Unix
- Followed agile methodology, interacted with the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/ implement optimal solutions and tailored application to requirements.
- Design of REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integrations.
- Identified coding improvements and worked with a development team to update the applications to match the latest industry standards
- Rebuilt existing Java code libraries for compatibility with new servers running on latest versions of RHEL using internally-developed tools
- Developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring application framework
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, and Spring MVC. Handled the security using Spring Security.
- Used EMS to configure programs to subscribe and publish messages to topics
- Implemented the mechanism of logging and debugging with Log4j
- Assisted software configuration team for code merges and deployment issues
- Used GIT for version control.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Agile, Eclipse, Spring MVC, Struts, Spring IOC, SOAP, REST, Design Patterns, EMS, XML, Hibernate, Log4j, GIT
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Developing, modifying, fixing, reviewing, testing and migrating the Java, JSP, XML, Servlet, SQL, JSF, Spring and hibernate programs.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Singleton, command, Factory, Business Delegate, Session façade, Service Locator, Transfer object and view object for developing enterprise application.
- Used multithreading concepts while creating DAO classes. Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Grails web development in Groovy/GSP/jQuery for CSC government division. Spearheaded innovative workflow mechanism. Initiated Specs unit testing framework. Agile environment
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers
- Designed the table fewer web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards
- Continuously provide input to project management activities throughout the project lifecycle influencing scope, risk plan, project plan, issues and status.