Innovative, adaptable and forward - thinking Software Engineer with expertise in web development, full-Stack development, Front-end Frameworks/Libraries, object-oriented design and component based UI’s.
FrontEnd/Libraries: Bootstrap4, ReactJS/ReactNative, jQuery, Ajax, SocketIO
FrameWorks: Spring Boot(v2), Flask, Django, NodeJS, Express, Angular7+
Dev Tools: AWS EC2, Git, Github, VS Code, Spring Tool Suite, Postman, Chrome/Firefox Developer Tools
Wireframe Tools: AdobeXD, Figma
Methodologies: MVC, OOP, CRUD operations, RESTful Architecture, Agile Development(SCRUM)
Database: MySQL, MongoDB
Book Review CRUD: - (Technologies used: Python3, CSS/BootStrap4, HTML, Flask, MySQL) This is an application that demonstrates full CRUD operations. The user can enter in the title, author and description of a book, give a review, update and delete with validations. Full login/registration included with Bcrypt.
Full Stack Developer
- Part of a SCRUM team developing a platform to provide al services, and s in the field of electronics and information technology.
- Facilitated the design and layout of Desktop/Mobile Wireframe (Figma)
- Technologies used: Angular7+, Figma(Wireframe), NodeJS, MySQL (WorkBench), Bootstrap4(MDbootstrap)
Confidential, Ft.Lewis, WA
Ranger Squad Leader
- Facilitated mentorship and of junior Rangers
- Subject matter expert in urban combat, tactical planning and completion of time sensitive kinetic operations.
- Accountable for more than $25M of sensitive military equipment with no losses.