- Around eight years of experience with Java/J2EE and Object - OrientedMethodologies for wide range of development from Enterprise applications to Web-based applications.
- Experienced in front end and middle ware frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and JUnit.
- Completed SCJP 1.5 .
- Well versed with application servers like JBOSS, Weblogic&Tomcat.
- Experience in back-end Database programming using Oracle.
- Experienced in writing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Exposure to Eclipse IDE,Rational Clear Case,IBM Tivoli Netcool,IBM Message Broker and IBM Message Queue.
- Areas of expertise in domains include Retail, Manufacturing,, Telecom, Banking and Financial Services.
- Involved actively in coding, unit testing and defect fixing for all the projects.
Languages: Java 1.5,1.6,1.8,C++, SQL
Frame Work: Spring Framework
Java Technologies: Hibernate, JDBC, JSP, Servlets
Application Servers: JBoss 3.1
Web Servers: Tomcat 7.0.34
IDE(s): EclipseKepler, Spring Tool Suite
Development Tools: Rational Clear Case, Clear Quest, TOAD, SQL Developer,IBM Tivoli Netcool,IBM Message Broker & IBM Message Queue.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/XP/2000
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Support of the application used Agilemethodologyand participated in SCRUM meetings. Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in development of Rest WebServices using jaxb annotation. Using the HTTP methods get,post,put and delete, have added the bills and retrieved the bills in xml format.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC). Primarily focused on theSpring components such asDispatcherServlets, Controllers, ModelandView Objects, View Resolver. Used Spring MVC framework for the application.
- Developed the application using Eclipse 4.3.1 as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema. Provide Maven build tool for building and deploying the application.
- Writing SQL queries interact with theoracle database.
- Validation of ABA Routing number checksum and validation of credit card number using java script.
- Validating functionalities for various stores and fixing the issues for the same.
- Validation of Promotional Code and Gift for Mattel toys store. Worked on the checkout pages from Address,Shipping,Payment,Review to receipt pages.
- Validation done in Tomcat development environment and verified for similarities with weblogic environment.
- Validation of Bazaar Voice to add reviews,gift card validation,validation from checkout pages to print receipt pages for EToys store.
- Validation of GoogleAdSense on the top and bottom of the toys r us pages and iparcel (internatio shipping pages for toys r us stores.) validation.
- ACE print product page validation and express checkout pages validation, Item level and order level promotional code validation in FAO Schwarz stores.
- Validation of checkout and payment pages for Dicks Sporting Goods store &BillMeLater functionality validation for GNC store .
- Worked on create registry,find registry and update registry for Babies R US store.
- Worked on method size report against a series of java class files to notify whether the methods are deemed too large.
Environment: java 1.7,weblogic 10,Tomcat 7.0,Spring 3.2.4 Release & Hibernate 4.1
- Worked in Core Java for this project. Developed emulators in TestHarness Component and TestHarness has its own framework for generating emulators.
- Created Emulators for different banking system to read the request message and based on the business logic generatedthe response. The resquest and response queues are created to inject the request message and to retrieve the response message.
- Development of CBS functionality based on CBS API’S as well as BNS and EBS emulator for SEPA DD project.
- Created the MB design for one of the EBS module and done message broker coding for the same.
- Worked on reports and files generation and created the SDD input reconciliation report. I have done unit testing and updated CAP posting file, SDD output downstream reconciliation report, unposted entries report, GDW Feed file and Voca Link Response file. I have done unit testing for all the files and reports of SEPA DD.
- Done unit testing for all the scenarios of CBS, COMMON, BNS and EBS emulators of SEPA DD and almost all of the SEPA DD java modules.
- Created the WCBS,NRTProxy,TD01,ALS emulator and done the coding, unit testing, updated changes, fixed emulator defects and link testing defects for the Integration project.
- Created the IFMT and Cards emulator and done the coding, unit testing, updated changes, fixed emulator defects in unit testing and link testing defect for the SEPA PSD project.
- Created a new injector for STPSchemeEnquiryV2 service.
- Done link testing for some of the MB modules of SEPA PSD.
Environment: CoreJava,XML, IBM Message Broker, IBM Message Queue
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Designing and documentation.
- Written Use cases, and tested other modules.
- Worked in stored procedures in IBM Tivoli Netcool tool for this project.
- Based on the Alarm, the SQL stored procedure triggers the launch of Confidential ANA or Advanet.
Environment: Eclipse IDE, Java, JUnit,Oracle,IBM Tivoli Netcool
- Development of the shopping cart module.
- Performed manual testing for all the web pages of Confidential .
- Written Use cases, and done unit testing.
- Got trained in ATG framework.
Environment: Eclipse IDE, Java, JUnit
- Development of employee discount module and done unit testing for the same.
- Validation of Account number input, where discount compatibility with tender is determined.
- Created the UTC for this module with health items in the transaction.
- Systematically simplify the use of Health Account purchases at Confidential .
- Created the low level design document for this module by making employee discount compatible with the current tender.
- Identifying HRA/FSA Tenders with BIN Ranges in POS system. The POS System will refer the VLD BIN RNG table in the PRD POS PARM database to identify HRA/FSA Tenders.
- Fixed the defects for the employee discount module.
- Received a of appreciation for outstanding performance and lasting contribution for this Health Account Program ( Confidential ).
Environment: Visual Studio, C++