- More than 15 years of programming experience - 10 years as a Senior Java Developer
- Record of delivering high profile technical projects on time and within specification.
- Knowledgeable of all phases of web and software development life cycle.
- Experience with web design, development, and maintenance.
- Resourceful multi-tasker with careful attention to detail.
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Outstanding interpersonal and team building skills.
- AWS, Tomcat Server, Spring Boot, Spring Framework (MVC, Dependency Injection), Quartz, Struts, Struts2, Tile, Maven, Ant, SVN, Git, CVS, Gradle, Grunt, JUnit, TestNG, WSDL, JSON, and XML/XPath, JAXB, TCP/IP, Unix/Window, jMeter, jConsole, Postman, IDE: Eclipse, Sublime, Visual Studio Code
- MySQL, Oracle DB, MySQL Workbench, Oracle Developer Tools, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Hibernate, JPA, My own DAO (MyBatis), Spring Data JPA
- Spring REST Web Service MVC, Jersey/JAXRS, AXIS, Jackson, Gson, XStream
- Browser Compatibility (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE), Responsive, Chrome/Firefox Developer Tools
- POI, iText, Aspose API, Docx4J, iCal4j, vCard, and etc
- Memory Cache: Google Guava, Hibernate Cache
- SalesForce CRM (Visual Force, Apex code and Trigger, etc)
- JBoss AS, EJB3, Seam/JSF/Richface.
- Python, ActiveMQ, C++, and C#, Google App Engine
- Java Smart Card, JavaFx, Chrome extension to access smart card
- JavaCardOS, install CAP file to smart card
- Angular 4 Demo, Swagger API Doc
- Knowledge: Android Mobile App, Selenium
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Senior Software Developer
- Create and maintain Restful API for UI and mobile using Spring Boot/MVC.
- Create UIs using HTML5, AngularJS, Bootstrap, JSON, CSS, LESS/Sass.
- Minify HTML using Grunt.
- Concatenate and minify CSS and JS files using Grunt.
- Cropping image and change frame color in UI.
- Uploading contents (image, video, Audio, PDF, Power Point, Excel, and etc) for frame.
- Preview uploaded files and Google Map Geo Location.
- Convert html format that is created dynamically to image file.
- Create visual dashboard using Chart.js
- Credit card billing using Authorize.Net API / Stripe Payment API.
- Report Excel files using POI library.
- Create many AngularJS Directives, Services/Factory, Filter, Providers, and etc.
- I18n in client and server side (ResourceBundle, and Angular translate).
- Maintain OpenCV library to scan image for mobile App.
- Angular 4 demo program for next project.
- Java smart card, JavaFX, Chrome extension for smart card
- Installed Java Cap file to smart card, JavaCardOS.
- Maintain Laravel PHP projects/Vargrant
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Apple iAd Engineer
- Update UI data to Cassandra, Oracle DB and XML parsing.
- Spring and Hibernate with Oracle DB.
- RESTful Web service jersey and using Goolge Guava Cache.
- Use JUnit, TestNg and Mockito for servlet, business layer, or DAO layer testing.
- Use java.lang.management to show tomcat server status.
- Use JMeter to test web URL.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Senior Application Developer
- One-man team, solely responsible for all projects, cross-functional communication, reporting, debugging and delivering projects on time and within scope.
- Re-designed IPE (Intellectual Property Enforcer) and DB architecture.
- Old version had more than 3,000 JSP/HTMLs, 600 tables, more than 1000 Java codes
- After re-designed, the IPE has 200 JSPs, 200 tables, 600 Java codes
- Migrated Sugar CRM PHP to Spring MVC Java Web Application.
- User Interface design work, including search UI.
- Developed various types of logic:
- Create thumbnail from engineering image file and view the files by mouse hover.
- Create Patent Claim Chart PDF or MS Word file dynamically.
- Create Docx, Xls/Xlsx, and PDF files dynamically.
- Create iCal dynamically to view meeting schedule in MS Outlook by MS 365 cloud account or view meeting schedule on web.
- Create vCard dynamically and save the vCard on File Server.
- Convert email message file with attached file or non pdf file to PDF file automatically.
- User tracker that keeps who uses which modules.
- Data tracker that includes the date, time, nature of the change, and who made the change.
- Front and backend system error alert system that knows which UI and module has a problem.
- Maintain IPE (Intellectual Property Enforcer) and CRM System
- Connect US ITC (International Trade Commission) EDIS (Electronic Document Information System) and search or download the document files dynamically or by quartz scheduling.
- Create Bates # with watermark in PDF file.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Senior Software Programmer
- De-duplication/Best Record, Data Cleansing, and Data Migration.
- Data mining and Database analyzing, manipulation, and import/export different formats by web or batch.
- Develop and maintain information systems that are efficient for systems integration and operation.
- Apply and expand client business knowledge and think of way to help meet the needs of our clients.
- Design, develop and maintain Web Application Systems using MySQL/Struts/Spring/ Seam/JSP/JSF/Richface on Apache Tomcat server
- Web Application for customer on demand service with customer web server/API
- Web Application to download/update bi-direction to SalesForce CRM database by Java API or Data Loader
- Update and modify SalesForce CRM (Visual Force, Apex code and Trigger, etc)
- Web Applications include TRAC, customer URI, landing page, maintenance DB, updating by Spring/Quartz scheduling, updating other server DB by scheduling.
- Distribute Email system by customer business rules.
- Use RMI and Tomcat server for real web server on Unix/Linux and Window XP.
- Develop Merge/Purge (matching) company main system by using Swing/MySQL.
- Develop company tools that demand the use of Swing/MySQL/FoxPro that have clean-up, zip correction, standard data, customer report template, company matching, duplicate identification, phony data, upper-lower case, gender, splitting name, SCF report, import, export, and character conversion (Window Ansi, UTF-8) functions.
- Assign and reviews team members' work.
- Create useful programs in FoxPro that have file import and export functions.