Having 8 years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Implementation of Multi - Tier Web and Distributed applications using Java, J2EE Technologies and Related Frameworks.
- Excellent java development skills using Core Java, OOP’s, Collections, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Excellent Java development skills using J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, JNDI and Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience coding the application tier using Spring, Spring Modules likeMVC, Spring DI, AOP and JDBCTemplates and Spring Boot
- Experience in configuring and coding using ORM components, setting up configuration files, annotations using Hibernate framework and Data JPA.
- Developing and Consuming Web Services (Spring REST, Jersey, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS).
- Experience in writing Build Scripts using MAVEN, GRADLE, Shell Scripts, ANT and using CI (Continuous Integration) tools Jenkins.
- Expertise in using and deploying the web application on various web & application servers like Apache web server, Web Logic, Tomcat.
- Expertise in designing applications using various J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Value Object, Data Access Object, Factory Pattern.
- Expertise in development of unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito frameworks.
- Experience in Log4j for capturing the logging information from the java code.
- Experience in SQL and Worked on databases like Oracle and MySQL.
- Ability to learn quickly in work environment, fluent in communication, productive interpersonal skills with the ability to understand and cooperate with group requirements efficiently.
- Dedicated to successful project completion with the ability to work in a team or as an individual, and as a liaison between different teams.
- Solid experience with various Software Development Methodologies like SDLC, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Agile Software Development.
- Proficiency in programming with different IDE's like Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, WebLogic Workshop, Spring Tool Suite.
- JAVA 7/8, C, C++, SQL, HTML, XML, CSS, jQuery.
- J2EE Technologies
- JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Multithreading, Web Services, SOAP, Restful, Spring - Boot
- J2EE Frameworks Tools
- Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Spring-Rest, Jersey, Log4j, Maven, JUnit, Ant
- Web Services
- SOAP, Restful, Jersey, Axis, UDDI, SOAP UI
- IDE & Tools
- Eclipse, NetBeans, TOAD, SOAP UI, Postman, IntelliJ, JIRA, Spring tool suit
- Waterfall methodology, Agile methodology
- Web/Application Servers
- Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP server
- Version control Tools
- Splunk, SVN, GIT
- Operating systems
- Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC
Confidential, Milpitas CA
- Created quality working J2EE code to design, schedule, and cost to implement use cases.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology for Application development.
- Actively used the Spring Framework for developing the whole Business Tier Module and successively build and deployed to Tomcat Application Server.
- Involved in Spring Boot migration team and containerization.
- Extensively used Hibernate technology for development ORM System for interacting with Oracle database.
- Involved Service oriented architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming SOAP and Restful web services using spring Framework.
- Integrated the JSP with the controllers and updated the data with the beans.
- Developed unit test cases and suits on JUnit framework for unit testing.
- Did setup for GIT hub and Jenkins to maintain repository and for building WAR.
- Supported the application in production and interacted with off-shore and on-site production support teams
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Agile, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web services, WSDL, SOAP, REST, SOAP, HTML, GIT, CSS, XML, AJAX, ANT, MAVEN, Design Patterns, UNIX, Tomcat, Oracle.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Responsible for various phases of SDLC analysis, design, development and integration of UI components with backend using J2EE technologies such as MVC framework, Servlets, JSP and JDBC for database connectivity.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Implemented MVC pattern using the Spring framework.
- Involved in developing JSP pages and Actions and using Taglibs for the web tier and validating the client data.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SpringREST Framework.
- Created Data Source and deployed web application in the WebLogic application Server.
- Used Version Control Tool GIT to perform Checking-out and Checking-in of codes from the repository.
- Used Maven scripts to build, test and deploy application.
- Responsible for the development of database SQL queries.
- Application development using Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL)
- Developed UI using Spring MVC, business logic using Spring (IOC, AOP), persistence using Hibernate.
- Developed, Deployed Enterprise Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL) and Consumed and generated client using Jersey Frameworks using Eclipse
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from the Oracle database and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries.
- Update the dynamic information in JSP Pages using JSTL and Spring Tag libs
- Used WebSphere as to Deployment the application and web service.
- Designed and developed Caching using Singleton pattern.
- Used Maven to build the project and JUnit to develop unit test cases
- Helped to deploy and resolve issues during deployment and Configured Maven. Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI).
- Coordinated with the QA team in testing of the application in various environments.
- Involved in Production Deployment, Support and Reviewed the app server production logs using Splunk supported the production incidents handling team for production incidents
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Methodology and followed Scrum methodology
- Responsible for Reviewing functional and technical documents, flow charts & data flow diagrams.
- Involved in designing and writing custom code for business, data access and UI layers using core Java.
- Used Spring, Hibernate Web Services SOAP and RESTFUL .
- Created Spring Controllers and Integrated with Business Components and View Components
- Developed applications using Hibernate persistent framework, developed persistent classes, hibernate-mapping files, configured XML files, hibernate query language.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate (ORM) framework.
- Obtained JSON responses to front-end using JSON API and extensively used SQL, PL/SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational database models.
- SVN technology was used for version controlling.
- Involved in Support activities of the system.
- Coordination with various team including offshore support teams
Environment: JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services REST, JAX-WS, SOAP, SOAP UI, JDK, Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, HTML, Hibernate, JPA, Java Script, CSS, XML, JUnit Test Cases, jQuery, AJAX, Splunk, Rally, MySQL, JBoss, Maven, Jenkin, Git, Unix
- Coordinated with the users to gather and analyze the business requirements.
- Involved in Use Case analysis and developing User Interface using HTML.
- Involved in the Development and Deployment of Java beans.
- Developed dynamic page designing using JSP to invoke Servlets (Controllers).
- Created business logic and application in Struts Framework using JSP, and Actions
- Created, Deployed, Consumed the web services using SOAP
- Developed JDBC Connection pooling to optimize database connections.
- Wrote different stored procedures in Oracle using PL/SQL.
- Implemented Session Tracking and User Authentication.