- Experience with full Software Development Life - Cycle, Architecting Scalable Platforms, Object Oriented Programming, and Agile Methodologies
- Experience in Graphic and User Experience Design and Transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hand-coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy, efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control (SVN)
- Experience in developing components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Used the latest HTML5elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc
- Good knowledge in Twitter Bootstrap and Responsive Design.
- Developing practice with jQuery in various UI widgets.
- Proficiency in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, HTML5 and Java Script.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, and CSS Table.
- Effective skills of working with Eclipse IDE and MVC.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle i.e. Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Remarkable knowledge of Design, Normalization and Database Management Concepts.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility, Responsive Web Design and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages.
- Understands ARIA tags
- Familiar with WCAG 2.0.
Senior Java UI developer
- We have followed with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag - and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
Senior UI developer
- Extensive use of Sass.
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards
- Applied J-Query scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used Ajax and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Used Angular JS Framework to develop applications.
- Designed flash plugins for including different functionalities and content.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Creating and implementing Master Classes in Action script 3.0 (based on MVC) for the application.
- Developing XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server.
- Designed 10 Unique themes with rich and flexible to accommodate different scenarios in which the user might want to display the data.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Java UI Developer
- Gathered business requirements, prepared Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document.
- Websites designed and developed using HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS 3, Ajax and jQuery based on W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Worked on the application developed using HTML5, CSS3, JSON, Angular JS.
- Worked with technologies like jQuery and Ajax to make more attractive and easy to use website.
- Created design mock - ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Extensive use of BOOTSTRAP.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Objects) and SQL queries to support system functionality.
- Used several jQuery plugins tobuild Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Used Team Studio and Build Manager tools to develop Notes applications and promote the new design to test environment.
- Designed web site mockups, navigation buttons, etc. using Adobe Photoshop.
- Involved in the search for errors, broken links and missing images etc. and rectify.
- Implemented and tested the business application with jQuery.
- Designed GUI using jQueryand Angular JS.
- Defined the site layout and developed Wireframes using Adobe Illustrator.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adoptedWCAG 2.0standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Collaboration with team members design, analysis, coding, testing and review website.
- Working in an aggressive agile environment.
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from business on the design changes.
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Co - ordinate with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements, Analyze and Design the business requirements to document and implement.
- Design and development of web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the properties, methods in the Class Modules and also developed web services using HTTP.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Used JS for custom client-side validation and DOM manipulations.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Successfully wrote and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in SQL SERVER.
- Analyzed and created Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Created required Views, Indexes and Clusters.
- Created database triggers to implement business rules and writing stored procedures.
- Created packages to do complex aggregations on large volume of data and loaded the aggregated data into reporting tables in data marts.
- Wrote UNIX Korn shell scripts to automate the batch process.
- Created migration document and supported the migration of packages and objects to production environment.