- High profile Technical Lead, full stack Java, Web Services, Microservices, Web Developer with over 10 years expertise in Payment Card Industry, Investment Banking, Telecom, design consulting, best practices consulting and implementation.
- Expertise in Release Management and Continuous Integration using Jenkins, Sonar, Crucible, Bitbucket, JIRA, GIT, SVN, Nexus and CA RA.
- Demonstrates an ability to persevere when pursuing difficult challenges and responds positively to adversity in the face of failure.
Java: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services (REST), JPA, CXF, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Splunk.
Agile: JIRA, Scrum, Confluence, Crowd, Continuous Integration (CI), Jenkins, CA Release Automation, Nexus.
Technical Lead, Lead Java Developer
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Designed and implemented REST API based 3DS Server platform (MI Server) for Confidential that integrates with VISA, American Express, Discover and JCB using Spring Boot, Spring, JSON, JOLT, Redis DB.
- Implemented 3DS Server Authentication Request APIs, Authentication Results API, Card Ranges API and Supported Versions API as per 3D Secure specifications using Spring REST.
- Developed Request Response Validator Framework using JASON Schema Validator for Authentication Request / Response, Preparation Request / Response.
- Developed JOLT based Transformation Framework for Authentication Request / Response, Preparation Request/ Response.
- Analysed and implementation of Credit Card pattern recognition for brands, BIN, IIN Range, multi - version protocols.
- Implementation of an Adaptor Factory to route the traffic to appropriate Directory Server based on Payment Brand, Message Type, Device Channels and Payment Methods.
- Implementation of Card Range Microservices APIs.
- Facilitated PCI Compliance Certification for MI Server. Worked on XML Gateway and Synapse Integration. Worked with LISA team for Mock DS Integration.
- Analyzed 3DS Server Spec, UL Test Spec, failure Analysis.
- Implementation of Splunk based log monitoring, creation of Alerts and Dashboards for BizOps.
- Performed Code Reviews, Code Approvals, Technical Designs, Design Documentation for Mi Server Team.
- Developed integration APIs for major Testing platform -UL and Behavior Driven Testing (BDD).
- Facilitated Directory Server integration to Confidential DS, Visa DS, American Express and Discover DS.
- Continuous integration using- Jenkins, Pipeline Script, Sonar, Bitbucket, BDD, Fortify
- The platform serves as a Requestor Environment for large scale Merchants- such as Microsoft, MPGS and NuData.
Technical Lead, Lead Java Application Developer
- Involved in implementing Investment Banking solution, design consulting, Architectural reviews, best practices consulting, technical evaluations and leadership.
- Lead teams of 4 to 5 Java, Web developers to develop and support 5 n-tier Web applications for Information Services using Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, DB2 and Restful Web Service.
- Re-architected a Struts based legacy Client Account View Web application to achieve 4 times performance using AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Spring MVC and REST Web Service.
- Managed- product releases, deployments in DEV, TEST, UAT and PROD environments, assist QA, junior developers, assigning tasks, track, monitor code quality, manage Continuous Integration using Jenkins, Sonar, SVN, Crucible, JIRA, Confluence, Nexus and CA Release Automation suite.
- Prepared detailed specification and implementation plan to isolate and remove over a 100 un-used CMOD reports using Java, JPA, Hibernate, Spring and DB2.
- Revitalized a repository of reusable Software components for the enterprise with Java, SOA, SOAP and REST Web Service, Micro Service Architecture using Spring, CXF and Hibernate.
- Created, managed Agile JIRA projects, dashboards, screens, workflows.
- Created Application Tracker using Confluence and Splunk to monitor SDE Applications.
- Coordinated as the point of contact for the support of Atlassin products.
Lead Java Developer
- Developed Incubation and Communicability management sub-system, Investigation compare and merge module using Java - 1.6, Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, Oracle, Web Services.
- Designed, implemented Audit Logging API based on Hibernate Interceptors.
Sr. Application Developer
- Lead Java developer for Speech and Web applications. Part of the Customer Care system, designed and implemented an Oracle Table partitioning and purging strategy for Confidential that helped purging Call Logs using VoiceXML, Oracle, Java JDK 1.5, Spring, Hibernate.
Sr. Application Developer
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Java Developer for Call Center, Speech Applications using Open Speech Dialog Modules.
- Conducted Call-flow analysis, developed logic for call routing and Destination Gates Analysis using Java (JDK 1.4), JSP, Struts, Servlets, WebLogic, DB2, VoiceXML, Genesys.