Frameworks: Spring Boot/MVC, NodeJs, Struts, Java Server Face.
Testing: JUnit, Selenium.
Build: Gradle, Maven, Ant.
Container and Application Server: Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere. Geronimo, Apache.
Java IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJIDEA.
OS: Linux (Ubuntu, OpenSuse). Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7.
Databases: Vertica, Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle, and MySql.
Configuration Management: GIT, CVS, SubVersion, ClearCase, AccuRev, RTC.
Project Management: Jira.
Continuous Integration: Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins.
Senior Java Developer
- Responsible for Rest API definition besides of design and development of microservices.
- Migration of a monolithic application related to European tourism to microservices architecture.
Technology : Java 8, Node.Js, MongoDB, Postgres, MyBatis, Spring Boot (Security, JPA, Rest), Rabbit Mq, Docker. IDE: IntelliJ IDEA. OS: Linux.
Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for the development of new features both in the user interface and backend.
- The application related to financial access consolidates data and content from multiple repositories, provides an end - user interface while simultaneously achieves complex access to multiple structured and unstructured data repositories.
Senior Java Developer
- In charge of the design and development of the Rest API of a virtual care platform for interactive e-clinic.
- The application lets patients schedule appointments online, maintain a virtual medical record and keep encounters with a specialist through videoconference.
- Responsible for development of The LTE/EPC topology visualization tool, which is intended to support troubleshooting activities of the Confidential .
- In Charge of development of UI to present interactive topology visualization diagrams.
- Team coordinator and technical leader on DreamGallery customization for Confidential .
- In charge of design and development of new functionalities for Confidential ; an XML based editing system for technical documentation, online help, Interactive presentations, and e-learning content.
- Responsibilities included the design and development of new functionalities, and maintenance of the main software project, Aid Management Platform, a web-based application that enables governments to manage and coordinate development assistance.
- Swing application to book and sell tickets. It connects to EJB components through RMI. The EJBs are deployed in WebSphere.
- Web application built on struts, used to find lost luggage.
Technology : Struts, EJB 2.1, Spring, AS: Websphere, Geronimo; IDE: Eclipse 3.3; JDK: 1.5. OS: Solaris.